ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Red Sox Opening Day Will Bring Thousands Of Fans To The Boston Park Plaza Hotel
Total Articles: 20
Ready for the understatement of the year? Here goes: Baseball is BIG in Boston. Locals love their Red Sox, and fans who live outside the area are happy to book a room at a Boston Hotel to see a game. The Red Sox home opener is sure to sell out, so reserve your tickets now. The Boston Park Plaza Hotel is 'The Official Hotel of the Boston Red Sox', and they have special offers for out of town fans. View Special Offer details ( http://www.bostonparkplaza.com ) Red Sox Opening Day
When: April 4, 2014
Where: Fenway Park | 4 Yawkey Way Boston, MA 02215
Coming off a World Series win in 2013, Red Sox fans are hoping for more of the same in 2014. Fenway Park is sure to be filled with fans on April 4th who will be hoping that a win that day will set the tone for the rest of the season.
The Red Sox will start the season with a 3-game series against the Brewers followed by a 3-game series against the Rangers. After that they will head to New York to face the Yankees for the first time in 2014. Both rival teams have undergone major changes, including some former Red Sox players now donning the pinstripes, so this first matchup is important to fans of both teams.
Will 2014 be another banner year for Boston’s beloved Red Sox? Fans sure hope so, and it will all begin on April 4th. About The Boston Park Plaza Hotel - A Boston Hotel:
Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers is part of the rich history that defines Boston as one of the most beautiful cities in America and a top travel destination. This Boston Hotel is located in Back Bay, one of the most beautiful areas of the City – just yards from Boston Common, America’s oldest Public Park.
This luxury Boston Hotel conveys class and elegance throughout its exceptional Concierge and Guest Services, 1,053 finely-appointed Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, premier Dining with 8 on-site Boston Restaurants including Melting Pot and the Statler’s Lounge. Other Guest Services include a 24-hour Fitness Center, 24-hour Business Center, and 65,000 square-feet of exceptional Boston Meeting Space.
Visiting Boston? Choose The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers - view Guest Rooms & Suites here > or call toll free: 800.225.2008
Boston Park Plaza Hotel Tower is located close to many Boston Attractions like Freedom Trail and Boston Activities like Boston Shopping. A Boston Hotels with personal Guest Service. Reservations: 888-225-2008. For more information please visit: -http://www.bostonparkplaza.com
Travel Articles1. 5 Top Places To Visit In Alibaug
Author: Hruday Chand
2. Car Rental Services To Explore In Rajasthan With Shreeji Taxi
3. Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Author: Meddy Byakali
4. India Tour Operator - Planned Trek For This Country
Author: Rakesh Kumar
5. Airport Parking Options - What's Best For You?
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Top 4 Holiday Destinations In Hyderabad For A Fun Weekend :
Author: Aakruthi priya
7. Mouth-watering Foods From Kerala
Author: James Matt
8. 3 Signs That You Need A Holiday Break
9. A Visit To At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
10. 5 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
11. A Budget Traveller’s Guide To Ooty
12. Get Complete Adventure With Trekking In Nepal
Author: Himalayan Asiatreks
13. Pick Out The Right Tour Packages In Kolkata To Enjoy Reliable Service
14. Rent A Car In Kolkata To Visit Major Place At Right Time With No Risk
15. Choose The Best Holiday Packages To Get Fun Filled Experience