ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel Welcomes Guests To The Top Boston March Events
Total Articles: 20
Visiting a Boston Hotel in March? If so, you will find lots of Things to do in Boston including Trade Shows, a popular parade and a chance to try some fabulous Boston Restaurants at a great price. The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers has impressive special offers to welcome March visitors. View Special Offer details (http://www.bostonparkplaza.com/activities)
St. Patrick's Day Parade
When: March 16, 2014
Where: Parade starts on West Broadway in South Boston, MA
The St. Patrick's Day Parade takes place in South Boston, and is attended by more than 600,000 people. This is by far the most popular Thing to do in Boston for St. Patrick's Day, and there are plenty of Irish Pubs located on the parade route.
Seafood Expo North America
When: March 16 through March 18, 2014
Where: Boston Convention & Exhibition Center | 415 Summer Street Boston, MA 02210
Restaurant, catering and other professionals will head to Boston for this Trade Show. Attendees come from 100 countries to meet suppliers, attend seminars and enjoy fun networking Events.
When: March 21 through March 23, 2014
Where: Hynes Convention Center | 900 Boylston Boston, MA 02115
While not as large as similar Events held in other cities, Anime Boston has built a respectable following since it debuted in 2003.
Restaurant Week Boston
When: March 16 through March 21 and March 23 through March 28, 2014
Where: various locations
If you've wanted to try some different Restaurants in Boston then this is your chance. During Restaurant Week Boston, many of the city's most popular dining spots offer prix fixe menus for lunch and/or dinner.
About The Boston Park Plaza Hotel - A Boston Hotel:
Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers is part of the rich history that defines Boston as one of the most beautiful cities in America and a top travel destination. This Boston Hotel is located in Back Bay, one of the most beautiful areas of the City - just yards from Boston Common, America's oldest Public Park.
This luxury Boston Hotel conveys class and elegance throughout its exceptional Concierge and Guest Services, 1,053 finely-appointed Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, premier Dining with 8 on-site Boston Restaurants including Melting Pot and the Statler's Lounge. Other Guest Services include a 24-hour Fitness Center, 24-hour Business Center, and 65,000 square-feet of exceptional Boston Meeting Space.
Visiting Boston? Choose The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers - view Guest Rooms & Suites here or call toll free: 800.225.2008
Boston Park Plaza Hotel Tower is located close to many Boston Attractions like Freedom Trail and Boston Activities like Boston Shopping. A Boston Hotels with personal Guest Service.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family