ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel Welcomes Guests To The Top Boston March Events
Total Articles: 20
Visiting a Boston Hotel in March? If so, you will find lots of Things to do in Boston including Trade Shows, a popular parade and a chance to try some fabulous Boston Restaurants at a great price. The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers has impressive special offers to welcome March visitors. View Special Offer details (http://www.bostonparkplaza.com/activities)
St. Patrick's Day Parade
When: March 16, 2014
Where: Parade starts on West Broadway in South Boston, MA
The St. Patrick's Day Parade takes place in South Boston, and is attended by more than 600,000 people. This is by far the most popular Thing to do in Boston for St. Patrick's Day, and there are plenty of Irish Pubs located on the parade route.
Seafood Expo North America
When: March 16 through March 18, 2014
Where: Boston Convention & Exhibition Center | 415 Summer Street Boston, MA 02210
Restaurant, catering and other professionals will head to Boston for this Trade Show. Attendees come from 100 countries to meet suppliers, attend seminars and enjoy fun networking Events.
When: March 21 through March 23, 2014
Where: Hynes Convention Center | 900 Boylston Boston, MA 02115
While not as large as similar Events held in other cities, Anime Boston has built a respectable following since it debuted in 2003.
Restaurant Week Boston
When: March 16 through March 21 and March 23 through March 28, 2014
Where: various locations
If you've wanted to try some different Restaurants in Boston then this is your chance. During Restaurant Week Boston, many of the city's most popular dining spots offer prix fixe menus for lunch and/or dinner.
About The Boston Park Plaza Hotel - A Boston Hotel:
Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers is part of the rich history that defines Boston as one of the most beautiful cities in America and a top travel destination. This Boston Hotel is located in Back Bay, one of the most beautiful areas of the City - just yards from Boston Common, America's oldest Public Park.
This luxury Boston Hotel conveys class and elegance throughout its exceptional Concierge and Guest Services, 1,053 finely-appointed Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, premier Dining with 8 on-site Boston Restaurants including Melting Pot and the Statler's Lounge. Other Guest Services include a 24-hour Fitness Center, 24-hour Business Center, and 65,000 square-feet of exceptional Boston Meeting Space.
Visiting Boston? Choose The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers - view Guest Rooms & Suites here or call toll free: 800.225.2008
Boston Park Plaza Hotel Tower is located close to many Boston Attractions like Freedom Trail and Boston Activities like Boston Shopping. A Boston Hotels with personal Guest Service.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David