ALL >> Education >> View Article
Total Articles: 37
About UPES-MET: University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Management Entrance Test popularly known as UPES-MET 2014. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun for various management courses. UPES will conduct UPES-MET 2014 on Saturday, February 22, 2014 for admission in the various management programs.
Exam Name: University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Management Entrance Test
Commonly Known As: UPES-MET
Conducting Institute: University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
Exam Category: Post Graduate
Exam Level: University
Click here to download the Application Form of UPES-MET 2014.
For any other information and queries, call UPESMET Entrance Exam 2014 Helpline: 011-40360360
The candidates interested in taking UPES-MET 2014 entrance exam must fulfill the following criteria:
• Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th).
• Minimum 50% marks in Graduation from a recognized University.
However, the eligibility criteria vary according to programmes.
Exam Pattern: The duration of entrance test will be of 2 and half hours. Test paper will consist of 160 objective type questions on 4 sections namely General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability; Quantitative: Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency; General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario and Analytical & Logical Reasoning. Each section will consist of 40 questions.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis UPES-MET entrance test score. The short listed candidates will have to take Group Discussion and Personal Interview. After that the final merit list of candidates will be prepared based on their performance.
Application Procedure: The aspirants who wish to pursue various MBA Programs through UPES-MET 2014 need to go through the following application procedures for filing up the UPES 2014 application form.
• Candidates need to apply through online application form by clicking here.
• Candidates can collect UPES prospectus and application form by sending a demand draft in favour of ‘UPES Fee Account’, payable at New Delhi/Dehradun along with request letter or by cash payment from admission counters at various cities of India. - Check here for city detail
• The cost of the prospectus and application form by demand draft/online is Rs.1850 and Rs.1750 by cash.
1. Last Date of Online Application - February 10, 2014
2. University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Management Entrance Test – UPESMET - 2014 - February 22, 2014
3. Admit Card - February 15, 2014
4. Result Declaration - On or by March 10, 2014
Admit Card: Admit card of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the University official website on February 15, 2014. Candidates are required to download the admit card accordingly. The Admit Card shall have the Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Photo, Signature, Examination Venue and Date. In any case, no candidate shall be allowed to take the UPES MET 2014 exam without a valid UPESMET 2014 Admit Card.
Result: UPES MET 2014 results will be disclosed on or by March 10, 2014.
Note: We will keep you updated regarding UPES-MET 2014. Keep visiting the page for more information on UPES-MET 2014.
Address: Bidholi Campus Office Energy Acres,
P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar
Phone: +91-135-2776201, 2776061, 2776053, 6054, 2776095, 2102691
Education Articles1. Selection Procedure Of Nda Exam
Author: Johny Gibbes
2. Study Abroad Consultants - Moving To Canada Made Easier For Students
Author: Ishita Trivedi
3. A Great Career From Six Sigma Green Belt
4. Develop Your Skills With The Help Of Instructor-free Self Learning Courses
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
5. An Overview Of Ibm Tivoli Storage Manager Along With Its Key Benefits
6. Coaching Class - 6 Ways To Excel At Coaching Class
Author: Arpita Classes
7. Why Overseas Education Consultants Became Necessary In Today’s Global Education Market?
Author: aanandita kumari
8. Top 6 It Security Certification Programs For Boost Your Career
9. 700-260 Study Guides
Author: rocky hughes
10. Search For Best B.tech University In India Ends At Dehradun
Author: Graphic Era
11. Final Choice Of Best Engineering College In Uttarakhand
Author: Paul Wright
12. Using Interface We Get The Multiple Interface In Java
13. Cbse To Introduce Book Lockers!
14. Industrial Training In Webtrackker Technology
15. Why The Best Engineering College In Dehradun Is The Perfect Solution For You
Author: Graphic Era