ALL >> Education >> View Article
Total Articles: 37
About UPES-MET: University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Management Entrance Test popularly known as UPES-MET 2014. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun for various management courses. UPES will conduct UPES-MET 2014 on Saturday, February 22, 2014 for admission in the various management programs.
Exam Name: University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Management Entrance Test
Commonly Known As: UPES-MET
Conducting Institute: University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
Exam Category: Post Graduate
Exam Level: University
Click here to download the Application Form of UPES-MET 2014.
For any other information and queries, call UPESMET Entrance Exam 2014 Helpline: 011-40360360
The candidates interested in taking UPES-MET 2014 entrance exam must fulfill the following criteria:
• Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th).
• Minimum 50% marks in Graduation from a recognized University.
However, the eligibility criteria vary according to programmes.
Exam Pattern: The duration of entrance test will be of 2 and half hours. Test paper will consist of 160 objective type questions on 4 sections namely General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability; Quantitative: Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency; General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario and Analytical & Logical Reasoning. Each section will consist of 40 questions.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis UPES-MET entrance test score. The short listed candidates will have to take Group Discussion and Personal Interview. After that the final merit list of candidates will be prepared based on their performance.
Application Procedure: The aspirants who wish to pursue various MBA Programs through UPES-MET 2014 need to go through the following application procedures for filing up the UPES 2014 application form.
• Candidates need to apply through online application form by clicking here.
• Candidates can collect UPES prospectus and application form by sending a demand draft in favour of ‘UPES Fee Account’, payable at New Delhi/Dehradun along with request letter or by cash payment from admission counters at various cities of India. - Check here for city detail
• The cost of the prospectus and application form by demand draft/online is Rs.1850 and Rs.1750 by cash.
1. Last Date of Online Application - February 10, 2014
2. University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Management Entrance Test – UPESMET - 2014 - February 22, 2014
3. Admit Card - February 15, 2014
4. Result Declaration - On or by March 10, 2014
Admit Card: Admit card of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the University official website on February 15, 2014. Candidates are required to download the admit card accordingly. The Admit Card shall have the Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Photo, Signature, Examination Venue and Date. In any case, no candidate shall be allowed to take the UPES MET 2014 exam without a valid UPESMET 2014 Admit Card.
Result: UPES MET 2014 results will be disclosed on or by March 10, 2014.
Note: We will keep you updated regarding UPES-MET 2014. Keep visiting the page for more information on UPES-MET 2014.
Address: Bidholi Campus Office Energy Acres,
P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar
Phone: +91-135-2776201, 2776061, 2776053, 6054, 2776095, 2102691
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur