ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The St. Patrick's Day Parade Is An Event That Brings Visitors To The Boston Park Plaza Hotel
Total Articles: 20
The St. Patrick's Day Parade is one of the most popular annual Events in Boston. The number of spectators average about 600,000, but one record year brought more than one million. This is one of the largest St. Patrick's Day Parades in the country. The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers - A Boston Hotel has special offers to welcome parade goers. View Special Offer details (http://www.bostonparkplaza.com )
St. Patrick's Day Parade
When: March 16, 2014
Where: Parade starts on West Broadway in South Boston, MA
Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day, and that certainly looks to be the case when the streets of South Boston are turned into a sea of green as hundreds of thousands of people don the green to watch the St. Patrick's Day Parade.
Marching bands, military units, police and fire groups and many others participate in the parade that celebrates the rich Irish history of the South Boston neighborhood where the parade has taken place each year since 1876.
The parade begins at 1 p.m., but people start claiming the best viewing spots much earlier. Consider arriving late morning in order to get a spot in the front of the crowd.
Parade route: The Parade starts on West Broadway (easterly), left onto East Broadway, right onto P Street, right onto East 4th Street, right onto East 5th Street, left onto G Street, right onto the Southerly Arm of Thomas Park, left onto Telegraph Street, left onto Dorchester Street, and ending at Dorchester Avenue near Andrew Square.
About The Boston Park Plaza Hotel - A Boston Hotel:
Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers is part of the rich history that defines Boston as one of the most beautiful cities in America and a top travel destination. This Boston Hotel is located in Back Bay, one of the most beautiful areas of the City - just yards from Boston Common, America's oldest Public Park.
This luxury Boston Hotel conveys class and elegance throughout its exceptional Concierge and Guest Services, 1,053 finely-appointed Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, premier Dining with 8 on-site Boston Restaurants including Melting Pot and the Statler's Lounge. Other Guest Services include a 24-hour Fitness Center, 24-hour Business Center, and 65,000 square-feet of exceptional Boston Meeting Space.
Visiting Boston? Choose The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers - view Guest Rooms & Suites here > or call toll free: 800.225.2008
Boston Park Plaza Hotel Tower is located close to many Boston Attractions like Freedom Trail and Boston Activities like Boston Shopping. A Boston Hotels with personal Guest Service. Reservations: 888-225-2008. For more information please visit: -http://www.bostonparkplaza.com
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara