ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Introducing The Mazda 2 Re
Total Articles: 5
When looking for a new vehicle, many factors play a role in your decision making. You must assess your needs to decide what you need in a vehicle. One brand that has become increasingly popular over the past few years is Mazda. Mazda has produced an array of mid-sized and compact vehicles that have led consumers to leave positive reviews on different sites such as Edmunds.com, and KellyBlueBook.com. One particular model that has received positive feedback is the Mazda 2 RE Range Extender. Known for its compact design and affordability, many consumers are looking for the Mazda RE 2 as a great choice for first time vehicle purchasers. Whether you are choosing a vehicle based on your budget, or choosing a vehicle based on a sleek design, the RE 2 satisfies a broad range of consumers.
This vehicle comes standard equipped with a FM/AM radio with MP3 capabilities. As soon as you step in a new Mazda 2, you'll be ready to play your favorite CD, or even listen to the music on your iPod or other portable devices. The audio system also uses four speakers and an auxiliary input jack. The radio even features speed compensated volume control.
Basic three year; 36,000 mile warranty
Three years; 36,000 miles of free road side assistance
Five years; 60,000 mile drive train warranty
Five years; Unlimited corrosion warranty
Standard safety features include
Manual Tilt Steering Column for comfort
Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
ABS And Drive Line Traction Control
Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
Airbag Occupancy Sensor
Rear Child Safety Locks
Front Disc, Rear Drum Brakes with-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs and Panic Brake Assist
This vehicle is designed to be safe through any circumstances. The braking system and control assist with steering a maneuvering, in dangerous weather conditions or threatening landscaping environments. This vehicle is also equipped with airbags from different angles to prevent injuries and is ideal for customers that value safety.
Overall, The Mazda 2 RE is both an affordable and reliable automobile. Compared to other hatchbacks such as the Ford Focus, or the Hyundai Accent, this vehicle has all of the necessary elements to standout as one of the premier compact vehicles. Whether you are looking for safety or convenience, the Mazda RE 2 fits a broad range of consumers. This five passenger car will get you from A to B more efficiently than similar models. Known for its safety and reliability, it's difficult to find a product that is more efficient.
Gyro Mazda is Toronto's original Mazda dealer. For 35 years we have been providing quality Mazda cars, trucks and SUV's to our Canadian customers. If you are searching for Mazda dealers using the keywords Toronto area Mazda or Mazda dealer near Toronto, come visit our showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Advice For Car Buyers: Choose The Right Lender
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Buy Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars In Best Quality From Miami Dealers
3. Three Warning Signs Indicating That You Need A Windshield Replacement In Kent, Wa Done
Author: Justin Ward
4. Ourbus Is Your Bus – The 21st-century Way To Work Commute
5. Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
6. Burton Mills: China Economy Continues To Slow
7. Rockman – The Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
8. Choose Yakima Roof Rack For Your Vehicle For Enjoying Off Road Journey
Author: Tony Bulic
9. How Do You Hire A Reliable Food Truck Builder?
Author: Randy Travis
10. Getting The Best Boat Deals In Florida
Author: Riva Motorsports
11. Vectra - The Leading Earthmovers Equipment & Best Skid Steer Loader Manufacturers In India - Europe
12. Find Best Roof Mounted Bike Carrier For Your Car In Sydney
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
14. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
15. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona