ALL >> Education >> View Article
Upes Management Entrance Test In 2014 On February 22
Total Articles: 37
The dates of the forthcoming Management Entrance Test 2014 have been announced by the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) - the university, responsible for administering the exam.
MET 2014 will be held on February 22, 2014 and just like previous years, it will serve as the gateway to MBA programs in various disciplines including, Oil & Gas Management, Energy Trading, Power Management, Port & Shipping Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, International Business, Aviation Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Analytic.
The educational qualification varies from discipline to discipline; however, in all cases, candidates must have passed their Higher, Secondary and graduation exams with minimum 50 per cent marks.
MET 2014 will comprise of the following papers:
1. General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability and Verbal Reasoning
2. General Awareness: General Knowledge, Business Scenario, Current Affairs
3. Quantitative: Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretetion
4. Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
Online form submission is available for only those candidates who wishes to apply and pay online through Internet Banking or Debit/Credit card. For application status, candidates can send a query mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after 48 hours - the email must contain the application number, date of sending the application as well as the stream/program applied for.
Alternatively, candidates can also collect their UPES Prospectus and Application form by sending a demand draft in favor of “UPES Free Account”, payable at New Delhi and Dehradun alongside request letter (or through cash payment from admission counters at Ahmedabad/Chandigarh/Cochin/Coimbatore / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai). For details including address, visit: http://upes.ac.in/contactus.html.
The last date of receiving filled up application form is February 10, 2014.
Application fee has been determined at INR 1850/ when paid online or through demand draft, and INR 1750/ when paid in cash.
The designated test centers include: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Haldwani, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Lucknow, Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong, Varanasi, Visakhapatnam.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) was established in the year 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand. With an ambitious vision and unique approach, UPES emerged as an innovative institution offering programs that are specifically designed for core sectors with high growth projections.
Key Dates to Remember
Last date to receive the filled application (OMR Form) is February 10, 2014 (Friday).
UPES MET 2014 MBA (All Streams/Program) February 22, 2014 2014 (Saturday) 10:00 – 12:30 Hours 2:30 Hours;
For further information, candidates are advised to contact:
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
Energy Acres, PO Bidholi, Via Prem Nagar, Dehradun-248007
Tel-0135-2102549, Website www.upes.ac.in
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake