ALL >> Health >> View Article
Pristiq Works On The Central Nervous System (cns) To Elevate Mood - Pillssupplier
Total Articles: 28
Description about Pristiq :
PRISTIQ is FDA approved medication to treat depression. Depression symptoms are really a considerable condition that can carry person back through whatever you are enjoying. And while no-one is aware of for certain why it happens, specialists assume that depression symptoms outcomes when a number of compounds within the human brain are usually away from sense of balance. These kinds of compounds, called neurotransmitters, exchange messages from brain cell to an alternative. PRISTIQ is an extended-release tablet for oral administration that contains desvenlafaxine succinate, a structurally novel SNRI for the treatment of MDD [Major Depressive Disorder]. Desvenlafaxine (O-desmethylvenlafaxine) is the major active metabolite of the antidepressant venlafaxine, a medication used to treat major depressive disorder. It works on the central nervous system (CNS) to elevate mood by increasing the amount of 2 neurotransmitters (chemical messengers) called serotonin and norepinephrine that are available in certain parts of the brain. It may take several weeks before the full benefits of this medication are seen. PrestiQ (Desvenlafaxine) it will help patients to function according to scale. It is affecting on neurotransmitters, the chemicals like neurotransmitters are help in order to communicate with the brain.
How should I use Pristiq?
• The recommended adult dose of Pristiq is 50 mg once daily at approximately the same time each day.
• Pristiq may be taken with or without food. This medication must be swallowed whole with fluid.
• Do not divide, crush, chew, or dissolve this medication before swallowing it.
• When taking this medication, you may see something in your stool that looks like a tablet. This is the empty shell after the medication has been absorbed by your body.
• Many things can affect the dose of a medication that a person needs, such as body weight, other medical conditions, and other medications.
• If your doctor has recommended a dose different from the ones listed here, do not change the way that you are taking the medication without consulting your doctor.
• Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Pristiq.
Side Effects :
There are some side effects caused by Pristiq :
• Seizure (Convulsions),
• Agitation, hallucinations, fever, quickly pulse rate, overactive reflexes, queasiness, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, decrease in coordination
• Unreadable eye-sight, vision ache, or finding halos all-around signals
• Cough, chest muscles tightness, problems breathing in
• Bloodstream within your urine or bar stools, paying up bloodstream
• Extremely firm (rigid) muscle tissue, higher temperature, perspiring, dilemma
• Headache, problems focusing, ram complications, some weakness, sensation unsteady, fainting
• Increased sweating
• Sleep problems (insomnia)
• Severe skin reaction
• Swelling in your face or tongue
Hi everyone, this is Jack Alexander from USA. I am completed P.HD in pharmacy. I do lots of work in pharmacy but now I am working in pillssupplier.com. I also write blog on all health related product like Kamagra, PrestiQ, paxil, calcium, zyven etc. For more please visit : http://pillssupplier.com/
Health Articles1. All You Need To Know About Shirodhara
Author: Shriya Ayu Clinic
2. Medicare Reporting Challenges To Affect Independent Practices
3. Male Organ Health And Wellness: When It’s Time To Talk To A Urologist
Author: John Dugan
4. World Best Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra With Md Doctors
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
5. Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market Trend
6. Key Reasons To See A Reputed Podiatrist To Cure Feet Problems
Author: Marion Yau
7. Be Fit And Healthy Through Regular Consumption Of Noni Products Of Salveo
8. Hacks To Stop Snoring
Author: Alex Bowmann
9. How Dr. Kewal Krishan Saved My Grandfather’s Life
Author: ponting brown
10. The Best Hospital For Cancer Treatment ; Balaji Action Cancer Hospital
Author: ponting brown
11. Turn Towards The Remedial Surgeries To Perk Up Your Beauty
Author: owen Thomson
12. 3 Easy Ways To Brand Your Next Medical Event
13. Why Should We Use Teeth Whitening Kits?
14. Tumescence Problems And The Too-hard Member: Understanding Priapism
Author: John Dugan
15. Things In Mind When Picking The Right Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash