ALL >> Health >> View Article
Jennifer Shearin Group Wellness Coaching
Total Articles: 5
Rejuvenate Your Life!
Make powerful choices to create your maximum level of health with my facilitation skills and the wisdom and support of a group. In this group setting, design and implement a successful action plan to live the future of your dreams NOW!
This eight week group meets once week. Sessions usually last anywhere from 1 to 2 hours, with 1 1/2 hours being average. Group size is limited! Enroll early to guarantee a spot in this exciting and empowering coaching group.
Next group tentatively scheduled to start May 29th at Saint Anne’s Chapel in Tarboro, return for updates.
Group coaching sessions will be based on Duke Integrative Medicine’s Wheel of Health, including work on the following topics: mindful awareness, exercise and rest, nutrition, physical environment, relationships and communication, spirituality, personal and professional development, and the mind-body connection.
This is an interactive group, and Jennifer will guide participants in creating an individualized vision of health, and setting goals that align with their personal values. Program involves support, accountability, coaching and mind-body practices.
The benefit of the group setting is that participants not only receive guidance from a Duke-trained health coach, but also get the support of other like-hearted individuals who can relate to the desire to live a happy and healthy life of meaning and purpose.
The fee for participating in the group is $80 for 8 weeks, and participants will receive a personalized health plan manual. Call Jennifer Shearin at 252-578-3393, or mail email@example.com to register. Class size is limited so pre-registration is suggested.
Payment must be received before the first session begins. Participants may pay in cash or personal check upon arrival, or by Paypal by clicking the button below. Please send a note with the start date of your group along with your Paypal payment.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important