ALL >> Business >> View Article
Some Details About The Do Not Call Registry
Total Articles: 18
As ordered by the Singapore government, beginning from 2 January 2014, the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions under the Personal Data Protection Act Singapore normally forbids groups from advertising specific marketing messages to all Singapore telephone numbers which contain mobile, fixed-line, residential and business numbers that are enumerated with the DNC registry.
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) is actually a set of principles that is ruled by the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) to handle the collection and usage of the personal details of Singaporeans. This means that anyone who needs to deliver marketing messages would need to deliver their contact catalogs to the DNC Registry to examine against it before managing out their plan. Any individual that is caught to break the regulations established by the government will have a punishment executed on them.
The collection of numbers is actually separated into few categories: white list and black list where mobile numbers that have picked to receive marketing texts will be on the white list while contacts that have selected out will be on the black list. After which, these numbers will be produced.
We have realized from countless Singaporeans that they have been receiving unknown calls or messages from specific businesses with the aim of trying to market their firms and most of them get frustrated with them. various of these marketing messages often have one main objective which is to advertise and advertise their brand and hoping to get businesses from this.
Whether your business is now sending such marketing messages and causing the message to be sent or if you are permitting another business to do so, your firm has to first guarantee that such messages are not sent to Singapore telephone numbers recorded with the DNC Registry. In the event of any possible violation, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) will rely on the genuine results list that is generated by the Do Not Call Registry Singapore in its investigations and those involved will receive punishments appropriately.
Business Articles1. Title Loan: Well Option To Get Cash ?
2. New York Customs Importer Security Filing
3. Hydraulic Pipe Repairs Atlanta Carried Out By Experts In The Industry
4. Hiring A Planner For Your Beach Wedding
Author: Steve Hardin
5. Stag Weekends In Riga
6. Real Time Forex Signals – 3 Ways To Benefit From Them
Author: Marianne Edward
7. Forex Signal Provider – How Do They Assist The Traders?
Author: Marianne Edward
8. Flight Ticket Booking
9. Politicians- Why They Are Being Trolled By Public?
Author: Voteo Polis
10. 7 Biggest Human Resource Mistakes Made By Businesses
Author: Sandra Lee
11. Mobile Beauty Team In Arlington
12. Shop At A Great Knives Store
13. Construction Company In Uk
14. Cool Portable Mini Dvd Players
Author: Justin Kimbrough
15. Get The Complete Contact Details Of Trackvia Database Technology Users That Generates High-quality P
Author: Jordan Smith