ALL >> Business >> View Article
Some Details About The Do Not Call Registry
Total Articles: 13
As ordered by the Singapore government, beginning from 2 January 2014, the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions under the Personal Data Protection Act Singapore normally forbids groups from advertising specific marketing messages to all Singapore telephone numbers which contain mobile, fixed-line, residential and business numbers that are enumerated with the DNC registry.
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) is actually a set of principles that is ruled by the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) to handle the collection and usage of the personal details of Singaporeans. This means that anyone who needs to deliver marketing messages would need to deliver their contact catalogs to the DNC Registry to examine against it before managing out their plan. Any individual that is caught to break the regulations established by the government will have a punishment executed on them.
The collection of numbers is actually separated into few categories: white list and black list where mobile numbers that have picked to receive marketing texts will be on the white list while contacts that have selected out will be on the black list. After which, these numbers will be produced.
We have realized from countless Singaporeans that they have been receiving unknown calls or messages from specific businesses with the aim of trying to market their firms and most of them get frustrated with them. various of these marketing messages often have one main objective which is to advertise and advertise their brand and hoping to get businesses from this.
Whether your business is now sending such marketing messages and causing the message to be sent or if you are permitting another business to do so, your firm has to first guarantee that such messages are not sent to Singapore telephone numbers recorded with the DNC Registry. In the event of any possible violation, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) will rely on the genuine results list that is generated by the Do Not Call Registry Singapore in its investigations and those involved will receive punishments appropriately.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray