ALL >> Business >> View Article
Some Details About The Do Not Call Registry
Total Articles: 13
As ordered by the Singapore government, beginning from 2 January 2014, the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions under the Personal Data Protection Act Singapore normally forbids groups from advertising specific marketing messages to all Singapore telephone numbers which contain mobile, fixed-line, residential and business numbers that are enumerated with the DNC registry.
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) is actually a set of principles that is ruled by the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) to handle the collection and usage of the personal details of Singaporeans. This means that anyone who needs to deliver marketing messages would need to deliver their contact catalogs to the DNC Registry to examine against it before managing out their plan. Any individual that is caught to break the regulations established by the government will have a punishment executed on them.
The collection of numbers is actually separated into few categories: white list and black list where mobile numbers that have picked to receive marketing texts will be on the white list while contacts that have selected out will be on the black list. After which, these numbers will be produced.
We have realized from countless Singaporeans that they have been receiving unknown calls or messages from specific businesses with the aim of trying to market their firms and most of them get frustrated with them. various of these marketing messages often have one main objective which is to advertise and advertise their brand and hoping to get businesses from this.
Whether your business is now sending such marketing messages and causing the message to be sent or if you are permitting another business to do so, your firm has to first guarantee that such messages are not sent to Singapore telephone numbers recorded with the DNC Registry. In the event of any possible violation, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) will rely on the genuine results list that is generated by the Do Not Call Registry Singapore in its investigations and those involved will receive punishments appropriately.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla