ALL >> Business >> View Article
Firm Involving High Tech, Life Sciences And Biotech
Total Articles: 16
Austrianova is one organization that does things that involves high tech, life sciences and biotech. It is complemented with an encapsulation technology with the living cells in bio-inery polymers. In short, we are a life science associated organization that associates in the indusion of living cells or bacteria in little tablets for shield which is also identified as cell encapsulation technology, isolation, storage and transportation. We were first created in the year 2007 and was recognised in Singapore's best exploration biotech hub, Biopolis that has global vision in offering encapsulation services like micro encapsulation.
There is a rapid increasing matter of passion in healthy repair and more exact, in the subject of neutraceuticals which is the understanding and use of probiotic bacteria. Therefore, probiotics encapsulation was built. The cell-in-a-box technology was created by Austranova with the aim to keep safe, detach, store and transfer living cells. This proprietary finding can be used for many intentions and can be used to probiotics, cosmetics and agriculture environmental protection and monitoring as well as forming the foundation of a controlling research tool.
In healthcare, this knowledge aids facilitates secure implantation of cells or stem cells such as cell therapy, combining them separated from the immune system and giving long time production of therapeutic molecules in patients. In biotechnology, the cell-in-a-box creation protects cells in bioreactors and fermentors and at the same time, it shorten cleansing of bioproducts manufactured from the cells and it shorten production price too.
A gigantic scale cGMP facility for the construction of biomedical grade encapsulated cell tools was actually fruitfully created and right now, Austrianova is in the process of developing this experience in the whole of SE Asia. This means the use of cell-in-a-box was quite a accomplishment for ancreatic cancer! Basically, it is the use of encapsulated cells for cancer cell therapy from genetically modified cells over-expressing a chemo-activating enzyme to give inferior dosages of chemotherapy to be used more successfully without the common devastating side outcomes. The encapsulated cell are positioned, using supraselective catheterisation, into blood vessels that leads to the tumor where they locally convert a chemotherapeutic product to its tumor toxic product.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth