ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2015 Redesigned Audi A8
Total Articles: 4
The 2015 Audi A8 made its world debut at the Frankfurt Auto Show in late 2013. It made its North American debut January 2014 at the Detroit Auto Show and already has Audi enthusiasts talking about all of its new offerings. Most notable are the exterior changes made to make it appear sportier. The release date has been set for the summer of 2014. Pricing has not been released, but will be announced closer to the release date.
How does the 2015 Audi A8 compare to the outgoing model?
There are a few changes to the 2015 Audi A8, mostly in the exterior appearance. A new light design features less aggressively contoured headlights and taillights connected by a horizontal chrome strip. The signature Singleframe® grille is smaller and the rear has been reshaped. The tailpipe design has also been redesigned into a trapezoidal shape. The new 2015 A8 model will have slightly more power having 435 horsepower verse the outgoing model having 420 horsepower. The 2015 Audi A8 has a selection of 20-inch wheels and five new exterior colors to choose from. The new design will also have reduced chrome accents.
The interior will feature many new assistance systems. These systems include: Park Assist to help steer the vehicle into a parking spot, Active Lane Assist to help prevent the vehicle from driving across lane markings, Secondary Collision Assist that will automatically apply the brakes in a collision to avoid a secondary collision, and Night Vision Assist to detect both animals and pedestrians. A Head-up Display for easy viewing of speed, navigation, cruise control, Active Lane Assist, and Night Vision Assist warnings on the windshield will be available. A quieter cabin and a redesigned trunk, for improved space and usability, are also new interior features.
2015 Audi A8 Specs
Aside from all of the new features, the 2015 Audi A8 will have many of the same features as the outgoing model. The base model with a supercharged 3.0-liter V-6 will still have 333 horsepower. The top US speed will still be 130 mph; although, many Audi lovers are hoping this limit will be updated before the release of the new model. All-wheel drive and an eight-speed automatic will be standard. The 2015 model will include 22-way front and rear seats with five massage functions with heating and ventilation. It will also include industry leading technology with Audi Side Assist, Audi Pre sense® plus, and Audi MMI® navigation plus system. The navigation system features Google Earth mapping, Google Voice search, and Wi-Fi hotspot for up to eight devices.
Keyes Cars has been committed to serving San Fernando Valley for over 50 years. With 13 franchises throughout Los Angeles, look no further for a new or used car! If you are searching for Chevrolet dealers in Los Angles using keywords Chevrolet dealer Van Nuys, call or stop by today!
Automobiles Articles1. Recognizing The Real Value Of A Student Auto Loan
Author: jeffery reynold
2. Be A Pioneer In The Motorcycle Repairs Here's What You'll Need
Author: Levi Fysh
3. Rockman – The Leading Manufacturers Of Drive Chain Kits & Alloy Wheels For Two Wheelers
Author: Rockman Industries
4. The Most Effective Method To Become An Independent Tyre Dealer
Author: My Tyre Point
5. Atv Tyres
6. Destiny International Filtration - Oil Cleaning Machine Manufacturer In India
Author: priya singh
7. Wounded Warrior Project & Harley-davidson Surprise Los Angeles Veteran With New Bike As Part Of Miss
8. Vectra - The Heavy Construction & Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturing Companies In India & Europe
9. Think Long Term Before You Decide On Your Auto Loan Term
Author: Kaitlin Miller
10. Tips On Choosing The Best Car Breakers Services In Birmingham
Author: Denny Sour
11. Benefits Of Scrap Car Removal In Birmingham
Author: Alex Stewart
12. Black Car, Limousine Service And Airport Transportation West Palm Beach Fl
13. Matters To Look Upon While Looking For A Gear Manufacturer In India
Author: SONA BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
14. Car Detailing Tips And Keep Your Car Exterior In A Superior Condition With Autofresh
Author: neel patel
15. Things To Know About The Availability Of Different Warranty Plans For Cars
Author: Ewan Thorpe