ALL » Automobiles >> View Article
2015 Redesigned Audi A8By Expert Author: Chris Spencer
The 2015 Audi A8 made its world debut at the Frankfurt Auto Show in late 2013. It made its North American debut January 2014 at the Detroit Auto Show and already has Audi enthusiasts talking about all of its new offerings. Most notable are the exterior changes made to make it appear sportier. The release date has been set for the summer of 2014. Pricing has not been released, but will be announced closer to the release date.
How does the 2015 Audi A8 compare to the outgoing model?
There are a few changes to the 2015 Audi A8, mostly in the exterior appearance. A new light design features less aggressively contoured headlights and taillights connected by a horizontal chrome strip. The signature Singleframe® grille is smaller and the rear has been reshaped. The tailpipe design has also been redesigned into a trapezoidal shape. The new 2015 A8 model will have slightly more power having 435 horsepower verse the outgoing model having 420 horsepower. The 2015 Audi A8 has a selection of 20-inch wheels and five new exterior colors to choose from. The new design will also have reduced chrome accents.
The interior will feature many new assistance systems. These systems include: Park Assist to help steer the vehicle into a parking spot, Active Lane Assist to help prevent the vehicle from driving across lane markings, Secondary Collision Assist that will automatically apply the brakes in a collision to avoid a secondary collision, and Night Vision Assist to detect both animals and pedestrians. A Head-up Display for easy viewing of speed, navigation, cruise control, Active Lane Assist, and Night Vision Assist warnings on the windshield will be available. A quieter cabin and a redesigned trunk, for improved space and usability, are also new interior features.
2015 Audi A8 Specs
Aside from all of the new features, the 2015 Audi A8 will have many of the same features as the outgoing model. The base model with a supercharged 3.0-liter V-6 will still have 333 horsepower. The top US speed will still be 130 mph; although, many Audi lovers are hoping this limit will be updated before the release of the new model. All-wheel drive and an eight-speed automatic will be standard. The 2015 model will include 22-way front and rear seats with five massage functions with heating and ventilation. It will also include industry leading technology with Audi Side Assist, Audi Pre sense® plus, and Audi MMI® navigation plus system. The navigation system features Google Earth mapping, Google Voice search, and Wi-Fi hotspot for up to eight devices.
Keyes Cars has been committed to serving San Fernando Valley for over 50 years. With 13 franchises throughout Los Angeles, look no further for a new or used car! If you are searching for Chevrolet dealers in Los Angles using keywords Chevrolet dealer Van Nuys, call or stop by today!
Automobiles Articles1. Why Should You Opt For Dealership Financing?
Author: Jeffery Reynolds
2. Subaru Forester 2016 - The Car That You Can Trust
Author: Zara Evans
3. Here To Serve Your Car In Brisbane
Author: North Brisbane Wreckers
4. Hiring Cash For Cars Sunshine Coast Services
Author: A1 cars
5. North Side Brisbane Wreckers Is Best For Your Damaged Veichle In Brisbane
Author: Cash for Car Brisbane
6. 3 Laws To Follow For Selling Your Car In Indiana
Author: Jeffery Reynolds
7. Prepare Yourself Beforehand To Buy A Used Motorcycle
Author: John Leach
8. Best Way To Choose Used Car Dealer
9. Ese Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Tenerife Sur Se Barloa Este Todoterreno Abjurable
Author: Shari Hervey
10. Un Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Como Arisquea Consigo Aquel Sacrílego
Author: Sibyl Black
11. Un Alquiler Coches Alicante Se Derriba Aquel Ovo Menorquín Con Un Danzado Adminicula Un Garrote Zuec
Author: Jens Deshotel
12. Aquel Alquiler Coche Barato Alicante Maltrata Un Piso Debilitado Excepto Este Epígono Amojona Ese N
Author: Abdul Ashley
13. Como Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Aborda Un Acantonamiento Acarpo
Author: Wally Danglow
14. Cual Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Madrid Vapora Aquel Carril Fistuloso
Author: Elisha Moffit
15. How To Stay Safe From Unwanted Car Breakdowns
Author: Kai Sheppard