ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2015 Redesigned Audi A8
Total Articles: 4
The 2015 Audi A8 made its world debut at the Frankfurt Auto Show in late 2013. It made its North American debut January 2014 at the Detroit Auto Show and already has Audi enthusiasts talking about all of its new offerings. Most notable are the exterior changes made to make it appear sportier. The release date has been set for the summer of 2014. Pricing has not been released, but will be announced closer to the release date.
How does the 2015 Audi A8 compare to the outgoing model?
There are a few changes to the 2015 Audi A8, mostly in the exterior appearance. A new light design features less aggressively contoured headlights and taillights connected by a horizontal chrome strip. The signature Singleframe® grille is smaller and the rear has been reshaped. The tailpipe design has also been redesigned into a trapezoidal shape. The new 2015 A8 model will have slightly more power having 435 horsepower verse the outgoing model having 420 horsepower. The 2015 Audi A8 has a selection of 20-inch wheels and five new exterior colors to choose from. The new design will also have reduced chrome accents.
The interior will feature many new assistance systems. These systems include: Park Assist to help steer the vehicle into a parking spot, Active Lane Assist to help prevent the vehicle from driving across lane markings, Secondary Collision Assist that will automatically apply the brakes in a collision to avoid a secondary collision, and Night Vision Assist to detect both animals and pedestrians. A Head-up Display for easy viewing of speed, navigation, cruise control, Active Lane Assist, and Night Vision Assist warnings on the windshield will be available. A quieter cabin and a redesigned trunk, for improved space and usability, are also new interior features.
2015 Audi A8 Specs
Aside from all of the new features, the 2015 Audi A8 will have many of the same features as the outgoing model. The base model with a supercharged 3.0-liter V-6 will still have 333 horsepower. The top US speed will still be 130 mph; although, many Audi lovers are hoping this limit will be updated before the release of the new model. All-wheel drive and an eight-speed automatic will be standard. The 2015 model will include 22-way front and rear seats with five massage functions with heating and ventilation. It will also include industry leading technology with Audi Side Assist, Audi Pre sense® plus, and Audi MMI® navigation plus system. The navigation system features Google Earth mapping, Google Voice search, and Wi-Fi hotspot for up to eight devices.
Keyes Cars has been committed to serving San Fernando Valley for over 50 years. With 13 franchises throughout Los Angeles, look no further for a new or used car! If you are searching for Chevrolet dealers in Los Angles using keywords Chevrolet dealer Van Nuys, call or stop by today!
Automobiles Articles1. Advice For Car Buyers: Choose The Right Lender
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Buy Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars In Best Quality From Miami Dealers
3. Three Warning Signs Indicating That You Need A Windshield Replacement In Kent, Wa Done
Author: Justin Ward
4. Ourbus Is Your Bus – The 21st-century Way To Work Commute
5. Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
6. Burton Mills: China Economy Continues To Slow
7. Rockman – The Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
8. Choose Yakima Roof Rack For Your Vehicle For Enjoying Off Road Journey
Author: Tony Bulic
9. How Do You Hire A Reliable Food Truck Builder?
Author: Randy Travis
10. Getting The Best Boat Deals In Florida
Author: Riva Motorsports
11. Vectra - The Leading Earthmovers Equipment & Best Skid Steer Loader Manufacturers In India - Europe
12. Find Best Roof Mounted Bike Carrier For Your Car In Sydney
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
14. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
15. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona