ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Manhattan Hotel Welcomes Guests Who Come To Enjoy The Many Top Nyc Events In March
Total Articles: 24
New York Hotels like The Manhattan Hotel prepare to welcome visitors who come to the city for the top March Events including trade shows and consumer events such as the Architectural Digest Home Design Show. The St. Patrick's Day Parade is another hugely popular NYC Event. Below are a few of the many popular March Events in New York. The Manhattan Hotel's Travel Blog has even more information on NYC Events, Attractions and much more. View our New York Travel Blog (http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com/)
International Beauty Show
When: March 9 through March 11, 2014
Where: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center | 655 West 34th Street New York, NY 10001
More than 62,000 professionals in the beauty industry will head to New York for this popular Event. The International Beauty Show is one of the most important trade shows of its kind, and both exhibitors and attendees come from around the world to attend.
New York City St. Patrick's Day Parade
When: March 15, 2014
Where: 5th Avenue and 44th Street New York, NY 10173
This NYC Event is the biggest of its kind, and it's also the oldest. The New York City St. Patrick's Day Parade is a tradition that dates back to 1761. A sea of spectators line the streets to watch as more than 150,000 participants make their way down the parade's 1.5 mile route. Architectural Digest Home Design Show
When: March 20 through March 23, 2014
Where: Pier 94 | 711 12th Avenue New York, NY 10019
Both design professionals and consumers find the Architectural Digest Home Design Show to be worth attending. You'll find inspiration for both small and large projects, meet vendors, attend seminars and much more.
Armory Arts Week
When: March 6 through March 9, 2014
Where: Pier 92/94 | 711 12th Avenue New York, NY 10019
There are many art-related NYC Events each year, and Armory Arts Week is the biggest. Up and coming artists show their work alongside well-known artists. Collectors, students and others come from around the country to see the work and buy new pieces.
About The Manhattan Hotel - A New York Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel - A New York Hotel is the incomparable location - literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting NYC? Choose The Manhattan Hotel - An NYC Hotel Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
The Manhattan Hotel Travel Blog - Get information about NYC activities, NYC Event and New York City Hotel and plan your trip.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson