ALL >> Health >> View Article
Jennifer Shearin Integrative Health Coaching
Total Articles: 5
Integrative Health Coaches create dynamic partnerships that move people toward satisfying and healthy lifestyles. Coaches use both innovative and practical strategies to help people clarify what they want, explore options, enhance personal accountability and take action for optimal health.
Integrative Health coaching facilitates behavior change in a structured, supportive partnership between the participant and coach. The coach invites insights and clarity through inquiry and personal discovery. A coach focuses on the mind, body, and spirit and helps clients make the changes that support a healthier lifestyle. Sessions take place in person or telephonically.
Among the potential benefits of Integrative Health Coaching:
- Integrative health coaches work with the whole person, take time to listen to client concerns, and ask powerful questions to help motivate clients to make changes.
- Through the nonjudgmental coaching partnership, clients are empowered to reach their highest level of health.
- Integrative health coaching inspires change by connecting people with the ways in which their health supports their personal purpose and values.
- Clients are held accountable for their commitments, and coaches empower them to identify lessons learned from whatever outcomes occur.
- The coach helps create and sustain the mindset needed to make lifestyle changes by heightening personal awareness.
- Clients and coaches work in partnership to identify obstacles to change and create strategies for forward movement.
- Coaches provide additional resources for making healthy behavior changes.
- Have you tried to lose weight without success? Are you on medication for hypertension, diabetes, or other chronic illness, but believe that your disease could be better controlled or even cured by lifestyle changes? Do you get lots of exercise and eat well, but still find that stress, anxiety, and lack of sleep take a toll on your well-being? If so, health coaching may be for you.
If you’re on the fence, I would like to offer you a free 20-minutes sample session. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 252-578-3393.
Coaching is most effective when done over time. My current package rate is $485 and includes:
Eight sessions over eight weeks, either in-person, telephonically, or by Skype. The first session will last up to 75 minutes, and subsequent sessions will be 45-60 minutes long.
Unlimited email access to me over the 8 week period and one email check-in per month for six months following the end of your coaching period.
After the first eight weeks, you may continue coaching on a per-session basis.
Think about it this way…how much does ONE doctor’s office visit cost? Can you see that personal health coaching may have the potential to help you in ways that your doctor never could? Ideally, you could also learn new ways to help your family, friends, and loved-ones, and your mind may be opened to all sorts of new possibilities!
I have a limited amount of coaching slots available on a sliding scale basis. Contact me and see if I can work with you to help you afford coaching.
I also do group coaching! Contact me about developing a coaching program for your group.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat