ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Manhattan Hotel Welcome Out Of Town Parade Goers In The New York City St. Patrick's Parade Which
Total Articles: 24
New York City doesn’t like to take 2nd place in anything if they can help it, so the fact that they have a St. Patrick’s Day Parade that is both the largest and the oldest in the country doesn’t come as a huge surprise. The Manhattan Hotel and other NY Hotels will welcome thousands of people who come from out of town to enjoy the New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade. The Manhattan Hotel’s Travel Blog includes information about NYC Events, Attractions, Dining and more. View the New York City Travel Blog (http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com)
New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade
When: March 15, 2014 at 11 a.m.
Where: 5th Avenue and 44th Street New York, NY 10173
The very first New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade took place in 1761, and was quite popular from the start. Today, this parade is one of the top Things to do in New York for St. Patrick’s Day, and it is enjoyed by both locals and visitors.
More than 650,000 spectators line the streets to watch as 150,000 participants including marching bands, police units and many others, make their way down the parade route. The parade starts at 11 a.m., but people start lining up well before that in order to claim a prime viewing spot.
The sidewalk near St. Patrick’s Cathedral tends to be one of the most popular spots as does the area near the grandstands between 62nd and 64th Streets. The seats in the grandstand are for ticket holders only, but the sidewalk around the grandstand is a good place to watch as the participants perform for the judges.
A number of authentic pubs are located near the parade route, so many parade goers stop in for a pint either before or after the parade.
About The Manhattan Hotel – An NY Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel - A New York Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting NYC? Choose The Manhattan Hotel – An NY Hotel Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
The Manhattan Hotel Travel Blog - Get information about NYC activities, NYC Event and NY Hotels and plan your trip. For more information please visit: - http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus