ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Manhattan Hotel Welcome Buyers And Other Industry Professionals To Playtime New York
Total Articles: 24
New York City hosts hundreds of trade shows each year, and Playtime New York just might be one of the most whimsical of all. This trade-only Event in New York attracts retail buyers and other professionals interested in all things children. The Manhattan Hotel – An NYC Hotel welcomes visitors to this and other top NY trade shows. Visit The Manhattan Hotel’s Travel Blog for information about other upcoming Events in New York, Attractions, Restaurants and more. View our New York Travel Blog (http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com)
Playtime New York
When: March 8 through March 10, 2014
Where: 23 Wall Street New York, NY 10005
Playtime New York is an Event in New York that attracts more than 120 exhibitors from around the world. Each year, this trade show grows in popularity, and the 2014 installment is sure to be the most well-attended to date.
Attendees will see the offerings of the vendors which include children’s items in a variety of categories such as clothing, shoes, accessories, toys and décor. Buyers and other professionals consider this a must-attend Event in New York.
At the 2013 Event, 49% of exhibitors were from countries other than the United States. This show is a unique opportunity to see the latest products in all categories of children's items, learn about trends and place orders for the coming seasons.
The parking near the venue can be difficult, but a free shuttle will be available from the Javits Convention Center to Playtime New York. Shuttles will run a minimum of every 15 minutes. Proper credentials may be needed and pre-registration is required.
About The Manhattan Hotel – An NYC Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel - A New York Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting NYC? Choose The Manhattan Hotel – An NYC Hotel Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
The Manhattan Hotel Travel Blog - Get information about NYC activities, NYC Event and NYC Hotels and plan your trip. For more information please visit: - http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson