ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Enjoy Some Of These Top Things To Do In Boston For Spring While Visiting The Boston Park Plaza Hotel
Total Articles: 29
Spring is a wonderful time of year to visit Boston, and there are many popular Things to do in Boston that are perfect for this time of year. The Boston Park Plaza Hotel has a useful Travel Blog where you can find information about Attractions, Events and more. View our Boston Travel Blog.
Take in a Red Sox Game
Where: Fenway Park | 4 Yawkey Way Boston, MA 02215
Spring means baseball season, and that is no small thing in Boston! Attending a Red Sox game is a popular Thing to do in Boston, so if you’re visiting in the spring, pop on over the Fenway Park for a game.
Enjoy an Outdoor Concert
Where: Various locations
Whether you like pop, jazz, classical or rock, outdoor concerts start popping up in the spring, with offerings to suit every taste.
Explore the Freedom Trail
Where: (Information Center) 139 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02111
There are many Things to do in Boston that allow you to explore the rich history of the city. The Freedom Trail is perfect for spring as the 2.5 mile walking tour lets you enjoy the mild spring air while stopping at 16 important historic sites.
Ride the Swan Boats
Where: Boston Public Garden | 4 Charles Street Boston, MA 02216
The Swan Boats have been delighting visitors of all ages with their sweet simplicity. Set in Boston Public Garden, visitors are given a ride around the Public Garden Lagoon on a swan boat – the only boats of the kind in the world.
About The Boston Park Plaza Hotel - A Boston Hotel:
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers is part of the rich history that defines Boston as one of the most beautiful cities in America and a top travel destination. This Boston Hotel is located in Back Bay, one of the most beautiful areas of the City – just yards from Boston Common, America’s oldest Public Park.
This Luxury Boston Hotels conveys class and elegance throughout its exceptional Concierge and Guest Services, 1,053 finely-appointed Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, premier Dining with 8 on-site Boston Restaurants including Melting Pot and the Statler’s Lounge. Other Guest Services include a 24-hour Fitness Center, 24-hour Business Center, and 65,000 square-feet of exceptional Boston Meeting Space including the exquisite Boston Park Plaza Castle located across the street – one of Boston’s most recognized and renowned Landmarks used exclusively for Boston Social Functions.
From The Boston Park Plaza Hotel’s ideal location, Business and Leisure Guests can easily access all that Boston has to offer including Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston’s Historic Landmarks, Boston Common, Boston’s Back Bay, world-renowned Newbury Street for Boston Shopping, Boston Attractions, and Boston Activities, and the Theatre and Financial Districts. Our Boston Hotel is located just 3 miles from Boston’s Logan International Airport.
Visiting Boston? Choose The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers - Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800.225.2008.
Boston Park Plaza Hotel Tower is located close to many Boston Attractions like Freedom Trail and Boston Activities like Boston Shopping. A Boston Hotel with personal Guest Service. For more information please visit: - http://www.bostonparkplazablog.com/
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar