ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Prices Of 2 Bhk Properties In Ahmedabad Across Different Regions
Total Articles: 54
Ahmedabad is a city growing at a very fast pace. The city has seen tremendous development in real estate in past decade. Some of its towns such as Vastrapur, Satellite, Prahlad Nagar, and Gandhinagar Highway have performed very well in the realty market and the trends seem to continue in 2014 too. Availability of infrastructure, burgeoning IT sector, and potential for future development are some of the prime reasons why the city carries competitive edge if compared to cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Gurgaon as far as property market is concerned. In this article, we are going to see how different localities fare in terms of prices. We are going to take 2 BHK apartments for our reference.
The buyers on the look-out for 2 BHK properties in Ahmedabad in central region of the city have several options: Gandhinagar, Satellite, Pladi, S G Road, Vastrapur and others. The price of a two-room flat in these localities varies between 25-70 lakhs. While at Gandihnagar, one can find flats with starting price around 25 lakhs, over Drive-in Road and S G Road, a two bedroom apartment falls in 40-45 lakh price brackets. Satellite and Vastrapur are high-end localities and the prices too are quiet high. Expect a range of 55 -70 lakh in these areas, if you are going to hunt a 2 BHK property here.
East Ahmedabad properties are relatively affordable, if compared to Central area. The buyers with budgetary constraints can look for residential apartments in and around Maninagar, Narol, Vastral, Khokhra, Ghodasar, and National Highway. At Maninagar, the average prices fall in 15-35 lakh range. AT Khokhra and National Highway, the prices are a bit higher: they zero in to 25-45 lakhs.
Western locations such as Gota, SG Highway, Prahlad Nagar, Mem Nagar, and Bopal can be the good choices for seekers of 2 BHK houses. Expect two-room flats in 25-30 lakh brackets at Gota and SG Highway. Ghatlodiya is another area that carries the similar price range. At Prahlad Nagar and Mem Nagar, the rates are higher; they can go as high as 45 lakh. North Ahmedabad too has a number of budget options: Motera, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad Mehsana Highway, Naroda, and Sabarmati Gandhinagar Highway. The buyers can expect a 15-40 lakh range in these areas. In South, Vejalpur and Changodar can be the good places to buy a two bedroom apartment. The prices vary in 20-30 lakh range at these two localities.
Makaaan.com is a major online property website that offers buyers and sellers of properties in Ahmedabad, a number of options. Ahmedabad properties can be searched and sorted on the basis of their price rates, area occupied, and ownership rights.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. The Perfect Way To Invest In Property Mangement Buderim
Author: Peter Simons
2. Foreign Investors - Know How To Get The Cyprus Citizenship And Enjoy The Associated Benefits
Author: Chris Michael
3. Flats In Jagatpura
4. Assetz Here And Now | Pre Launch Project | Located In Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Author: Guru Raj
5. Lodha Codename Superdeal Upper Thane
Author: chetan singh
6. 6 Reasons To Forget Valleyview Apartments In Shimla And Consider Barog For Your Investment
Author: The Woods Barog
7. Finding Apartments For Sale - Tips For Buyers
8. How About Finding New Apartments For Sale
9. Beneficial Tips In Buying New Residence
10. What Are Various Residential Home Buying Tips
11. Main Points To Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo
12. Questions To Ask When Buying Houses
13. Aspects That Need To Impact The Buying Of Homes
14. Things You Must Know Prior To Buying A Home
15. What You Must Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo