ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Bucket Trucks & Other Utility Construction Equipment
Total Articles: 29
In today's workplace, a bucket truck has become an extremely valuable tool for workers who have to work in elevated positions and areas where accessibility and safety are challenging. Used in various industries, it allows utility workers to perform their jobs efficiently and safely. It has made the life of many construction and maintenance personnel much easier.
There are other categories of utility equipment and various types of bucket trucks available in the market that you can purchase according to your budget and requirement. The selection of a bucket truck or related equipment depends on the kinds of jobs you have to do. But the question that arises is 'which type of bucket truck or digger to buy?' To make a wise decision when purchasing a bucket truck or related unit, it is significant for you to have knowledge about different types. Let’s explore some options and look at some specific terminology that relates to bucket trucks and other utility equipment.
• Aerial bucket truck: A term that is used interchangeably with bucket truck, which consists of an extendable and/or articulating hydraulic boom and aerial work platform, which is mounted to a truck. The device is used to lift personnel into the air to perform work.
• Boom truck: A boom truck refers to a mobile crane, which is also called a truck crane. Used to drive to the jobsite and lift, move and place heavy objects. It is a crane boom mounted onto a truck.
• Digger Derrick: A digger derrick is designed to lift heavy materials and to drill holes for pole placement. Each digger derrick is equipped with a winch, and a winch line that hangs from the boom tip. Digger derricks are also equipped with a digger head and detachable auger.
• Cherry Picker: Term used, in some areas, to refer to a small aerial bucket truck.
• Versalift: A brand of utility construction equipment.
• Forestry truck: Bucket trucks that are equipped with a chip dump body. They are used for tree trimming, and are typically insulated and have guards over the cab.
• Pressure digger: It is used to drill holes to set utility poles, foundation piers, or many other jobs requiring a high pressure drill.
If you find any bucket truck for sale, or any related equipment, from a reliable source, consider these terms, and purchase a bucket truck, or digger according to your utility truck needs. You can also contact our highly efficient and experienced staff that can help you in making a correct decision.
Bock Mary is an associated editor of bucket trucks, which provides a huge inventory of digger derricks, pressure digger and related equipment to the utility construction industry. It provides both new and remanufactured utility truck units across the USA.
Automobiles Articles1. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
2. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
3. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
4. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
5. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
6. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
7. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
8. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
9. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
10. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
11. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat
12. The Use Of Cummins Compound Turbocharger Results In Sped Up Motor
Author: Rip Rook
13. Wearing Novelty Helmets Motorcycle Can Keep You Protected While Riding!
Author: Dickens Ben
14. Your Search For The #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
Author: Al Freilich
15. Best And Affordabale Car, Bus, Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Neetabus Shubhyatra
Author: Neetabus Shubhyatra