ALL » Automobiles >> View Article
Bucket Trucks & Other Utility Construction EquipmentBy Expert Author: Bock Mary
In today's workplace, a bucket truck has become an extremely valuable tool for workers who have to work in elevated positions and areas where accessibility and safety are challenging. Used in various industries, it allows utility workers to perform their jobs efficiently and safely. It has made the life of many construction and maintenance personnel much easier.
There are other categories of utility equipment and various types of bucket trucks available in the market that you can purchase according to your budget and requirement. The selection of a bucket truck or related equipment depends on the kinds of jobs you have to do. But the question that arises is 'which type of bucket truck or digger to buy?' To make a wise decision when purchasing a bucket truck or related unit, it is significant for you to have knowledge about different types. Lets explore some options and look at some specific terminology that relates to bucket trucks and other utility equipment.
Aerial bucket truck: A term that is used interchangeably with bucket truck, which consists of an extendable and/or articulating hydraulic boom and aerial work platform, which is mounted to a truck. The device is used to lift personnel into the air to perform work.
Boom truck: A boom truck refers to a mobile crane, which is also called a truck crane. Used to drive to the jobsite and lift, move and place heavy objects. It is a crane boom mounted onto a truck.
Digger Derrick: A digger derrick is designed to lift heavy materials and to drill holes for pole placement. Each digger derrick is equipped with a winch, and a winch line that hangs from the boom tip. Digger derricks are also equipped with a digger head and detachable auger.
Cherry Picker: Term used, in some areas, to refer to a small aerial bucket truck.
Versalift: A brand of utility construction equipment.
Forestry truck: Bucket trucks that are equipped with a chip dump body. They are used for tree trimming, and are typically insulated and have guards over the cab.
Pressure digger: It is used to drill holes to set utility poles, foundation piers, or many other jobs requiring a high pressure drill.
If you find any bucket truck for sale, or any related equipment, from a reliable source, consider these terms, and purchase a bucket truck, or digger according to your utility truck needs. You can also contact our highly efficient and experienced staff that can help you in making a correct decision.
Bock Mary is an associated editor of bucket trucks, which provides a huge inventory of digger derricks, pressure digger and related equipment to the utility construction industry. It provides both new and remanufactured utility truck units across the USA.
Automobiles Articles1. Used Car From Usa To Nigeria
2. Rockman - The Best Two Wheeler Parts Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries Ltd.
3. Importance Of Choosing The Best Servo Repair In Usa
Author: Wills Smith
4. Miami Used Car Dealers Help To Realize Your Dream Of Buying A Luxury Car Within Your Budget
5. Heavy Vehicles Empowering Commercial And Economic Growth In Kenya
Author: SanJay Shah
6. 5 Best Used Vehicles For Young Adults
7. A Review On Paintless Dent Repair Processes And Their Various Benefits
Author: Gordon Coubrough
8. Why Should You Opt For Dealership Financing?
Author: Jeffery Reynolds
9. Subaru Forester 2016 - The Car That You Can Trust
Author: Zara Evans
10. Here To Serve Your Car In Brisbane
Author: North Brisbane Wreckers
11. Hiring Cash For Cars Sunshine Coast Services
Author: A1 cars
12. North Side Brisbane Wreckers Is Best For Your Damaged Veichle In Brisbane
Author: Cash for Car Brisbane
13. 3 Laws To Follow For Selling Your Car In Indiana
Author: Jeffery Reynolds
14. Prepare Yourself Beforehand To Buy A Used Motorcycle
Author: John Leach
15. Best Way To Choose Used Car Dealer