ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Bucket Trucks & Other Utility Construction Equipment
Total Articles: 29
In today's workplace, a bucket truck has become an extremely valuable tool for workers who have to work in elevated positions and areas where accessibility and safety are challenging. Used in various industries, it allows utility workers to perform their jobs efficiently and safely. It has made the life of many construction and maintenance personnel much easier.
There are other categories of utility equipment and various types of bucket trucks available in the market that you can purchase according to your budget and requirement. The selection of a bucket truck or related equipment depends on the kinds of jobs you have to do. But the question that arises is 'which type of bucket truck or digger to buy?' To make a wise decision when purchasing a bucket truck or related unit, it is significant for you to have knowledge about different types. Let’s explore some options and look at some specific terminology that relates to bucket trucks and other utility equipment.
• Aerial bucket truck: A term that is used interchangeably with bucket truck, which consists of an extendable and/or articulating hydraulic boom and aerial work platform, which is mounted to a truck. The device is used to lift personnel into the air to perform work.
• Boom truck: A boom truck refers to a mobile crane, which is also called a truck crane. Used to drive to the jobsite and lift, move and place heavy objects. It is a crane boom mounted onto a truck.
• Digger Derrick: A digger derrick is designed to lift heavy materials and to drill holes for pole placement. Each digger derrick is equipped with a winch, and a winch line that hangs from the boom tip. Digger derricks are also equipped with a digger head and detachable auger.
• Cherry Picker: Term used, in some areas, to refer to a small aerial bucket truck.
• Versalift: A brand of utility construction equipment.
• Forestry truck: Bucket trucks that are equipped with a chip dump body. They are used for tree trimming, and are typically insulated and have guards over the cab.
• Pressure digger: It is used to drill holes to set utility poles, foundation piers, or many other jobs requiring a high pressure drill.
If you find any bucket truck for sale, or any related equipment, from a reliable source, consider these terms, and purchase a bucket truck, or digger according to your utility truck needs. You can also contact our highly efficient and experienced staff that can help you in making a correct decision.
Bock Mary is an associated editor of bucket trucks, which provides a huge inventory of digger derricks, pressure digger and related equipment to the utility construction industry. It provides both new and remanufactured utility truck units across the USA.
Automobiles Articles1. Explore An Amazing Ride With Wraith Luxury And Sports Car Rental
2. How To Formulate Your Car Drive Secure And Relaxed With The Precise Choice Of Tyres?
Author: My Tyre Point
3. Important Questions To Ask Before Rustproofing Your Car
Author: Efrain Rivas
4. Affordable Crane Services For Vehicles
Author: Shailesh Vyas
5. Things To Consider When Choosing Vw Garage Services
Author: Heston VW
6. Instructions To Get The Best Used Cars Dealer Online
7. How Scrap Car Can Benefit The Car Owner & The Environment
Author: Callum Lansell
8. Fabricated Harley Davidson Looks Good And Great To Ride
Author: Levi Fysh
9. Top 3 Easy Steps For Your Rear Windshield Replacement
Author: Dhruv Sahni
10. I Want To Sell My Car – What Is The Best Place To Sell Car?
Author: Aric Jaden
11. Why Choosing Suzuki Genuine Parts Dubai Is The Right Choice
12. 5 Advantageous Of Using Electric Bikes For Commuting
Author: Manisha Nigam
13. Learn Safe Driving Techniques From The Experts In Defensive Driving
Author: Sumit Khanchi
14. Get Approved Auto Financing In Kansas City
15. A Sailboat Vs. An Underground Bunker As The Ultimate Prepper Survival Plan
Author: pragya khare