ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel’s Analysis Of The Global Smart Grid Market: Apac Is Expected To Drive The Global Industry
Total Articles: 84
The global smart grid market has experienced good growth over the last five years and is expected to continue its growth momentum, reaching approximately US $64.3 billion by 2017 with a CAGR of 17% over the next five years. APAC is forecast to lead the market due to the greater potential for generation and consumption increase rates are higher cumulatively for APAC regions.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global smart grid market and presents its findings in “Growth Opportunities in Global Smart Grid Market 2012–2017: Trends, Forecast, and Market Share Analysis”
As per the study, the North America emerged as the leading smart grid consumer in terms of value, replacing the European Union (EU). European countries are where smart grid projects were first implemented and with comparable growth rates. Economic recession and massive declines in most US market segments resulted in a decrease in growth rates in 2008.
Globally, the smart grid grew until 2008, but a huge drop in 2009 caused its growth to be much lower than worldwide GDP growth. Overall, the global smart grid market growth rate declined by half post-2008 compared to 2006–2008. In 2008, due to the impact of global recession, investments in smart grid decreased considerably as did its market. After 2008, many new players entered the market increasing the market size by the end of 2011.
Research by Lucintel indicates that in APAC countries such as Japan, Korea, and China, however, smart grid development began more recently. ROW regions such as Australia and Brazil usually import smart grid components from APAC and EU. Growth rates for 2006–2008 were higher for North America and EU, although after the global economic recession, the growth rates in APAC and ROW surpassed these regions.
The report, which provides trend scenarios and forecast statistics for 2012–2017; details industry drivers and challenges; compares properties and prices; and highlights major smart grid suppliers, also describes various smart grid properties, manufacturing processes, and more. Lucintel offerings include Energy Market Report.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on these timely, insightful reports, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lucintel provides cutting-edge decision support services that facilitate critical decisions with greater speed, insight, and cost efficiency.
Business Articles1. Looking For Accurate And Highly Responsive Hospital Mailing List To Enhance Business Revenue?
Author: Jane Cannon
2. Eglobedata Launches Reliable Email List Of 431,426 Manufacturing Industry Database To Better Leads
Author: Brayden Tyler
3. Massage Therapy For Optimal Health
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Learn Some Vital Things!
Author: Angelika Matthias
5. An Updated Guide To Recently Effective Osha Rules
Author: Micheal Shawn
6. How To Bitcoin Benefit And Profitable For You
Author: Oliva Nat
7. High Profit Business Opportunity
Author: NEHA BHANDARI
8. All That May Be Making Your Customers Unhappy
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Select The Best Women’s Fragrances As A Gift!
Author: Sheleena Sultan
10. Biotropin Fitness [hgh Somatropin 100 Iu] – 10 Vials – Lifetech Labs
Author: For more details :- Buy Steroids USA, Buy Steroids
11. Benefits Of Business Software For The Business Customers
Author: Philip hauges
12. Trace The Issues In Your Roofing And Call A Roofing Contractor Today
Author: Fred Lydick
13. A Door To Jewels World With Verities Of Collection
Author: Luis Marius
14. The Advantage Of Arranging Your Own Wedding Flowers
Author: Albert K Miller
15. Somapure [hgh 100iu]10 Amps – Meditech
Author: For more details :- Buy steroids, Buy Steroids Onl