ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Yankees Opening Game Is An Nyc Event That Brings Thousands Of Fans To The Manhattan Hotel
Total Articles: 24
Baseball fans are typically not ambivalent about the Yankees. They either love them or they hate them. Whichever side of the Evil Empire that you fall on, Yankees Opening Day is an important Event at the start of the baseball season. This NYC Event can set the tone for the entire season. For every Yankee's fan pulling for a win, there are just as many non-fans who hope the Yankees start their season off with a big loss. The Manhattan Hotel - A New York City Hotel welcomes out-of-town fans who come to cheer on their boys in pinstripes. If you're coming from out of town to see the game, then visit The Manhattan Hotel's Travel Blog for information about NY Attractions, Restaurants and more. View the New York City Travel Blog (http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com)
Yankees Opening Day
When: April 7, 2014
Where: Yankee Stadium | 1 East 161st Street Bronx, NY 10451
The Yankees did not have a fabulous 2013, but fans are hoping that a big win on Yankees Opening Day will set the tone for a winning season. After the Yankees face off against the Astros in Houston they will head to Yankee Stadium for their first home game against the Orioles. After the 3-game series against Baltimore, the Yankees will welcome the Boston Red Sox to Yankee Stadium for a 4-game series.
While tickets to Yankees home opener may be difficult to find, some fans have luck on secondary ticket selling sites like StubHub. Reserve your tickets now, and make plans to attend what Yankee fans hope is the first game of a winning season!
About The Manhattan Hotel - A New York City Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel - A New York Hotel is the incomparable location - literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting NYC? Choose The Manhattan Hotel - A New York City Hotel Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
The Manhattan Hotel Travel Blog - Get information about NYC activities, NYC Event and New York City Hotel and plan your trip. For more information please visit: - http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure