ALL » Business >> View Article
Basic Difference Between Applicant Tracking System And Recruitment Management SystemBy Expert Author: nitmansub
Automation of hiring processes is what most companies are considering to close positions faster and get the best talent on board. Both applicants tracking system (ATS) and recruitment software are being used increasingly for this purpose.
Both recruitment software and ATS perform more or less the same function. So, how do we differentiate between an applicant tracking system and a recruitment software? Well, an applicant tracking system can be considered as one of the many features provided by recruitment software. Here are a few of the major differences between the two:
• Since recruitment software is the latest in recruitment automation, it equips the user with advanced tools like resume parser, utility reports, to-do-lists, modules like PR, CRM, billing and incentive, etc. An ATS usually does not have all of these advanced features that are required to save time and increase recruiter productivity.
• Recruitment software takes care of various aspects of the recruitment process like scheduling interviews, providing feedback and candidate status updates, applicant tracking system may limit itself to the sourcing and shortlisting of candidates.
• The candidate resume database provided by recruitment software makes getting the most relevant resumes an easy task. The resumes bought up by an ATS resume parser may lack that level of relevancy which is required for candidates with niche skills.
• Unlike an ATS, recruitment software provides an integrated platform for candidates, recruiters and clients to co-ordinate.
• Recruitment Software is a fairly new concept compared to Applicant tracking system The former therefore includes processes that follow the best recruitment practices. Adopting a recruitment software thus ensures that you also follow the best recruitment practices unlike an ATS which is just a part of the whole.
• Recruitment software offers many new age features like social media integration and mobile application that applicant tracking systems seldom offer.
• Today, recruitment software offers a much more evolved and comprehensive platform that automates the entire recruitment process right from sourcing candidates to joining.
To sum up, as compared to an ATS, recruitment software can be considered as a complete solution for an organization’s hiring process.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta