ALL >> Business >> View Article
Basic Difference Between Applicant Tracking System And Recruitment Management System
Total Articles: 1
Automation of hiring processes is what most companies are considering to close positions faster and get the best talent on board. Both applicants tracking system (ATS) and recruitment software are being used increasingly for this purpose.
Both recruitment software and ATS perform more or less the same function. So, how do we differentiate between an applicant tracking system and a recruitment software? Well, an applicant tracking system can be considered as one of the many features provided by recruitment software. Here are a few of the major differences between the two:
• Since recruitment software is the latest in recruitment automation, it equips the user with advanced tools like resume parser, utility reports, to-do-lists, modules like PR, CRM, billing and incentive, etc. An ATS usually does not have all of these advanced features that are required to save time and increase recruiter productivity.
• Recruitment software takes care of various aspects of the recruitment process like scheduling interviews, providing feedback and candidate status updates, applicant tracking system may limit itself to the sourcing and shortlisting of candidates.
• The candidate resume database provided by recruitment software makes getting the most relevant resumes an easy task. The resumes bought up by an ATS resume parser may lack that level of relevancy which is required for candidates with niche skills.
• Unlike an ATS, recruitment software provides an integrated platform for candidates, recruiters and clients to co-ordinate.
• Recruitment Software is a fairly new concept compared to Applicant tracking system The former therefore includes processes that follow the best recruitment practices. Adopting a recruitment software thus ensures that you also follow the best recruitment practices unlike an ATS which is just a part of the whole.
• Recruitment software offers many new age features like social media integration and mobile application that applicant tracking systems seldom offer.
• Today, recruitment software offers a much more evolved and comprehensive platform that automates the entire recruitment process right from sourcing candidates to joining.
To sum up, as compared to an ATS, recruitment software can be considered as a complete solution for an organization’s hiring process.
Business Articles1. Business Baby Backpack Carriers Are Indeed Great
Author: babycarriers australia seo
2. Tips For Starting Your Home Based Business
Author: Michael Jacobsen
3. Good Engineering Colleges In Jaipur
4. Mm Laser Clinic Was Founded On Three Main Principles Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
5. A Glance At The Top Themes In Indian Wedding Decorations For 2018
Author: Shabu Miah
6. Jaipur College Of Engineering
7. Customized Harnesses Available On Request Part - Ii
Author: Unknown Member
8. Great Service, Sooner Rather Than Later, Makes A Website Successful
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Entrance Exams For Admission In Reputed Colleges
10. Wedding Photography Services Margaret River
Author: Ben Yew
11. Escuchar Y Descarga Canciones Mp3 Part - I
12. Mission Statement Part - Ii
Author: For more details on our products and services, ple
13. Multichannel Marketing- The Only Marketing Technique To Triumph
14. Best Pediatrician Texas
15. The Function Of Web Development Services
Author: makemy website