ALL >> Business >> View Article
Basic Difference Between Applicant Tracking System And Recruitment Management System
Total Articles: 1
Automation of hiring processes is what most companies are considering to close positions faster and get the best talent on board. Both applicants tracking system (ATS) and recruitment software are being used increasingly for this purpose.
Both recruitment software and ATS perform more or less the same function. So, how do we differentiate between an applicant tracking system and a recruitment software? Well, an applicant tracking system can be considered as one of the many features provided by recruitment software. Here are a few of the major differences between the two:
• Since recruitment software is the latest in recruitment automation, it equips the user with advanced tools like resume parser, utility reports, to-do-lists, modules like PR, CRM, billing and incentive, etc. An ATS usually does not have all of these advanced features that are required to save time and increase recruiter productivity.
• Recruitment software takes care of various aspects of the recruitment process like scheduling interviews, providing feedback and candidate status updates, applicant tracking system may limit itself to the sourcing and shortlisting of candidates.
• The candidate resume database provided by recruitment software makes getting the most relevant resumes an easy task. The resumes bought up by an ATS resume parser may lack that level of relevancy which is required for candidates with niche skills.
• Unlike an ATS, recruitment software provides an integrated platform for candidates, recruiters and clients to co-ordinate.
• Recruitment Software is a fairly new concept compared to Applicant tracking system The former therefore includes processes that follow the best recruitment practices. Adopting a recruitment software thus ensures that you also follow the best recruitment practices unlike an ATS which is just a part of the whole.
• Recruitment software offers many new age features like social media integration and mobile application that applicant tracking systems seldom offer.
• Today, recruitment software offers a much more evolved and comprehensive platform that automates the entire recruitment process right from sourcing candidates to joining.
To sum up, as compared to an ATS, recruitment software can be considered as a complete solution for an organization’s hiring process.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla