ALL >> Education >> View Article
Find Out Why Charity Is Central To Islam
Total Articles: 533
"The believer’s shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his charity.” Hadith of the Prophet, peace be upon him.
You’ll be surprised to see the number of times charity has been mentioned in our holy book, Qur’an. It’s been said that it is through charity that you can easily please Allah and get His blessings. The holy book says a lot about how a true Muslim should help the needy, orphans, relatives, women, and travellers. The giver shouldn’t also feel pride while giving away some of his wealth, because as per the holy book, he is just performing his duties that have been conferred over him by Allah.
Muslim charity is praised all over the world. And the same should continue in the coming times as well. We must understand that our wealth isn’t just ours; the needy also hold a right over some part of it. So, whether it is charity for girls education, or for orphans, or for victims of natural calamities, you should always be ready with your contribution. But, yes you should also ensure that your money, your wealth is going into right hands, to the right people.
In Qur’an, Allah says those who don’t support charity are like those who reject the faith. Charity should be given both in times of prosperity and adversity. And the giver should believe that his act will be rewarded sooner or later. Remember a sincere act never gets wasted. You just have to have faith in Allah, and his miracles.
Charity brings peace and prosperity for the giver; this should never be doubted. And, there are some good organisations/schools working to channelize the charity amount in the right directions. The charity amount can be forwarded to these institutes, and they will ensure that your money is spent on the right causes.
It’s Allah that has given you so much in your life. But, then there are others who are not as fortunate as you are. You should help them; by giving a small amount regularly for a noble cause, you can make a positive impact to the society around. The best thing is that this will help you receive the blessings of Allah.
Islam is a great religion and places emphasis on a better world to live in. Qur’an has details on the acts that a true Muslim should do, and acts that a Muslim should abstain from. Charity is something that you can do without a doubt, and with a faith that it’ll bring peace and prosperity for your family.
Charity for girls’ education is possibly the best thing that you can do when thinking about making contribution to the society, to your people. For Muslim charity and how you can ensure your money goes to the right hands, keep coming back to this space.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy