ALL >> Education >> View Article
Find Out Why Charity Is Central To Islam
Total Articles: 533
"The believer’s shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his charity.” Hadith of the Prophet, peace be upon him.
You’ll be surprised to see the number of times charity has been mentioned in our holy book, Qur’an. It’s been said that it is through charity that you can easily please Allah and get His blessings. The holy book says a lot about how a true Muslim should help the needy, orphans, relatives, women, and travellers. The giver shouldn’t also feel pride while giving away some of his wealth, because as per the holy book, he is just performing his duties that have been conferred over him by Allah.
Muslim charity is praised all over the world. And the same should continue in the coming times as well. We must understand that our wealth isn’t just ours; the needy also hold a right over some part of it. So, whether it is charity for girls education, or for orphans, or for victims of natural calamities, you should always be ready with your contribution. But, yes you should also ensure that your money, your wealth is going into right hands, to the right people.
In Qur’an, Allah says those who don’t support charity are like those who reject the faith. Charity should be given both in times of prosperity and adversity. And the giver should believe that his act will be rewarded sooner or later. Remember a sincere act never gets wasted. You just have to have faith in Allah, and his miracles.
Charity brings peace and prosperity for the giver; this should never be doubted. And, there are some good organisations/schools working to channelize the charity amount in the right directions. The charity amount can be forwarded to these institutes, and they will ensure that your money is spent on the right causes.
It’s Allah that has given you so much in your life. But, then there are others who are not as fortunate as you are. You should help them; by giving a small amount regularly for a noble cause, you can make a positive impact to the society around. The best thing is that this will help you receive the blessings of Allah.
Islam is a great religion and places emphasis on a better world to live in. Qur’an has details on the acts that a true Muslim should do, and acts that a Muslim should abstain from. Charity is something that you can do without a doubt, and with a faith that it’ll bring peace and prosperity for your family.
Charity for girls’ education is possibly the best thing that you can do when thinking about making contribution to the society, to your people. For Muslim charity and how you can ensure your money goes to the right hands, keep coming back to this space.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program