ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Named "suv Of The Year"
Total Articles: 5
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT has been given the esteemed “SUV of the Year” award by Esquire Magazine as part of the magazine’s annual car awards. In order to be considered for this year’s award, a vehicle had to be a brand new model, something that would appeal to the readers of Esquire, a great value, and a stylish vehicle that people would love to drive if given the opportunity. In other words, it has to be a vehicle that will be widely sought after by just about everyone, and apparently the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee meets that requirement.
Editor in Chief for the magazine, David Granger, explained that “One moment he will not forget is the sound of the ignition starting” up on the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. This is because it is one sweet sounding rollover made even sweeter by the fact that the price is affordable within the SUV class. Before choosing the winners of the 2013 Esquire Car Awards editors from the magazine first test drove many different vehicles to decide which cars were going to be worthy of their praise.
One of the reasons that the Jeep Grand Cherokee reportedly was chosen was the fact that it offers luxury and high performance around a very stylish exterior at a price that the modern consumer will be able to fit into their budget. The functional design is actually one of the largest reasons that Esquire took a second look at the Jeep because they felt that it was built to meet the modern needs of a driver. It also takes the previous model and adds some new technology to make it worth the upgrade for those who might be driving the older models.
Some of the new upgrades available on the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee include a fully electronic 8-speed automatic transmission, better towing capacity, overall increased fuel economy, software and hardware revisions to make it more fun to drive, and has new styling on the exterior and interior of the car. For instance, the new model has a larger and meatier grille, a simple one-touch liftgate, new LED character lamp, and a rear spoiler to name a few.
In addition, inside of the car is an 8.4 inch touch screen that offers tons of features and information within it. A heated steering wheel with ergonomic shifters is also a nice touch for a cold winter day. Also featured in the driving area is a T-handle shifter on the console and a launch control button on the shifter. All in all the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT has both style and substance packed to provide one of the best rides of the year.
At Luther Brookdale, just north of Minneapolis, MN we strive to put each of our customers into the seat of their perfect Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM vehicle. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Jeep dealer Minneapolis or Minneapolis Jeep dealership, call or stop by Luther Brookdale Chrysler Jeep Dodge showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Advice For Car Buyers: Choose The Right Lender
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Buy Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars In Best Quality From Miami Dealers
3. Three Warning Signs Indicating That You Need A Windshield Replacement In Kent, Wa Done
Author: Justin Ward
4. Ourbus Is Your Bus – The 21st-century Way To Work Commute
5. Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
6. Burton Mills: China Economy Continues To Slow
7. Rockman – The Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
8. Choose Yakima Roof Rack For Your Vehicle For Enjoying Off Road Journey
Author: Tony Bulic
9. How Do You Hire A Reliable Food Truck Builder?
Author: Randy Travis
10. Getting The Best Boat Deals In Florida
Author: Riva Motorsports
11. Vectra - The Leading Earthmovers Equipment & Best Skid Steer Loader Manufacturers In India - Europe
12. Find Best Roof Mounted Bike Carrier For Your Car In Sydney
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
14. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
15. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona