ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Benefits Of Solskjerming
Total Articles: 2
The building envelop is undergoing a new revolution. It can now be designed to make a positive contribution in reducing the energy consumption of the building along with keeping weather out and providing an impressive look. Using Solskjerming, modern design approaches can turn building’s envelope into an active component. Solar shading is gaining popularity as they have multiple advantages, let’s have a look on them:
As already mentioned solar shading have a great potential to impact on energy use and thus reduces the use of fossil fuels. Thinking how solar shading reduces energy? Building use more than 40% total energy resources, among which 20% is used for heating and cooling. These 20% energy are reduced by solar shading which in turn reduces the need of air conditioning during summer and heater during winter.
Everyone appreciates the benefits of working in an environment where the temperature is comfortable. In summer, the optimum temperature is around 24 degree Celsius for commercial buildings. If the building doesn’t have an effective solar shading system, even though it is fully glazed, the internal temperature increases up to 35 degree Celsius during the hotter months. Such an uncomfortably warm environment will indirectly affect the productivity.
The quality and amount of natural daylight has a positive effect on the productivity of a business. A recent study suggests that when people sit near a window, enjoying the benefits of natural daylight, their productivity significantly improves.
Prevents UV Rays
Similar to vindusfilm, solar shades block harmful ultraviolet rays from entering your building. UV rays when penetrate through skin can cause dangerous diseases including skin cancer and other disorders. In short, solar shading acts as a sun protector.
Because solar shading filter out UV rays and block the direct glare from the sun, they are very beneficial in protecting building’s furniture and equipment. You don’t have to replace an item because of fading or damage caused by sun’s harsh rays. By installing solar shading, you can increase the life span of your chattels.
Enhance Building’s Guise
Although solar shading is more functional and expensive compared to window screens, it provides great architectural impact. It comes in a great variety of material such as glass, metal, wood, acrylic and fabric louvres that creates an impressive look. In addition, it also available in different sizes, shapes and designs to suit any residential and commercial building.
Then why wait, have Solskjerming now and protect your building reducing energy costs.
Home and Garden Articles1. What Is The Importance Of Roof Cleaning And Maintenance In Miami?
Author: Hector Sanchez
2. Important Guidelines For Purchasing Rustic Dining Table!
3. Why Hiring Relocation Company Is A Smart Decision
Author: Kathe Jonson
4. Your Guide To Buy The Best Goodman2 Ton Air Conditioner
Author: karanveer rawat
5. Few Tips For Purchasing Rustic Furniture New Hampshire!
6. Buy Only Quality Rustic Furniture New Hampshire!
7. Different Kinds Of Cleaning Services
Author: Kelli Jones
8. The Hardwood Flooring Sydney Offers A Range Of Quality Products For Your Flooring Options
9. What Are The Ultimate Advantages Of Window Glass Repair In Chicago?
Author: Russell Rabin
10. Why Choose Led Light Bulbs?
Author: Brilliant Homes
11. Pest Control Methods- Understanding The Different Options To Overcome Pest Maniac
Author: Kavya Joshi
12. Foxmowing Specializing In High-end Domestic And Commercial Lawn Mowing Projects
Author: Phil Maunder
13. Fixed Canopy Awnings Perfect Solution For When Protection Is Required From Sun Or Rain
Author: Joseph Zammit
14. Bringing The Latest Designs And Interiors At A Resonable Rate
Author: D'esprit Interiors
15. Tips To Ensure Garage Door Safety For Your Home In Rockville, Md
Author: Chan S