ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Benefits Of Solskjerming
Total Articles: 1
The building envelop is undergoing a new revolution. It can now be designed to make a positive contribution in reducing the energy consumption of the building along with keeping weather out and providing an impressive look. Using Solskjerming, modern design approaches can turn building’s envelope into an active component. Solar shading is gaining popularity as they have multiple advantages, let’s have a look on them:
As already mentioned solar shading have a great potential to impact on energy use and thus reduces the use of fossil fuels. Thinking how solar shading reduces energy? Building use more than 40% total energy resources, among which 20% is used for heating and cooling. These 20% energy are reduced by solar shading which in turn reduces the need of air conditioning during summer and heater during winter.
Everyone appreciates the benefits of working in an environment where the temperature is comfortable. In summer, the optimum temperature is around 24 degree Celsius for commercial buildings. If the building doesn’t have an effective solar shading system, even though it is fully glazed, the internal temperature increases up to 35 degree Celsius during the hotter months. Such an uncomfortably warm environment will indirectly affect the productivity.
The quality and amount of natural daylight has a positive effect on the productivity of a business. A recent study suggests that when people sit near a window, enjoying the benefits of natural daylight, their productivity significantly improves.
Prevents UV Rays
Similar to vindusfilm, solar shades block harmful ultraviolet rays from entering your building. UV rays when penetrate through skin can cause dangerous diseases including skin cancer and other disorders. In short, solar shading acts as a sun protector.
Because solar shading filter out UV rays and block the direct glare from the sun, they are very beneficial in protecting building’s furniture and equipment. You don’t have to replace an item because of fading or damage caused by sun’s harsh rays. By installing solar shading, you can increase the life span of your chattels.
Enhance Building’s Guise
Although solar shading is more functional and expensive compared to window screens, it provides great architectural impact. It comes in a great variety of material such as glass, metal, wood, acrylic and fabric louvres that creates an impressive look. In addition, it also available in different sizes, shapes and designs to suit any residential and commercial building.
Then why wait, have Solskjerming now and protect your building reducing energy costs.
Home and Garden Articles1. Essential To Look At The Following 3 Features To Get Cream Chargers Cheap
Author: Kathy Richy
2. Do's & Don'ts Of Diy Tile Installation
Author: Mike Aurtho
3. The Guide To Hiring Reliable Local Movers In New York
Author: Michael Holden
4. Why Is Corectec Plus Flooring Special?
Author: Kaiser holder
5. How To Find Best Supplier Of Security Screens & Doors In Sunshine Coast
Author: Kerry Reimers
6. Why You Should Consider Quartz Countertops For Your Kitchen Renovation
Author: Mary Morris
7. Hire Vacate Cleaning Perth Services For Full Bond Amount Return
8. Why Glass Balcony Balustrades Are So Adorable These Days
Author: John Carlos
9. Steps To Take Before You Call A Termite Inspection Penrith
Author: Alicia Brett
10. Bringing The Best Out Of Your Employees With Paint Colors
Author: Adam lee
11. Before You Clean Your Home, Think Twice
Author: Ethan Symes
12. Professional, Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Repair And Setup Assistance
Author: Kelly M. Russum
13. Why Choose Aluminium Shutters
Author: Apollo Blinds
14. Tree Cutter Service, Trimming Stump Removal And Landscaping Rocks - Odessa, Tx
Author: Vernell Fobbs We provide the one-stop solution for
15. 4 Most Popular Kids Wall Murals In 2017
Author: Albert Costa