ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Benefits Of Solskjerming
Total Articles: 1
The building envelop is undergoing a new revolution. It can now be designed to make a positive contribution in reducing the energy consumption of the building along with keeping weather out and providing an impressive look. Using Solskjerming, modern design approaches can turn building’s envelope into an active component. Solar shading is gaining popularity as they have multiple advantages, let’s have a look on them:
As already mentioned solar shading have a great potential to impact on energy use and thus reduces the use of fossil fuels. Thinking how solar shading reduces energy? Building use more than 40% total energy resources, among which 20% is used for heating and cooling. These 20% energy are reduced by solar shading which in turn reduces the need of air conditioning during summer and heater during winter.
Everyone appreciates the benefits of working in an environment where the temperature is comfortable. In summer, the optimum temperature is around 24 degree Celsius for commercial buildings. If the building doesn’t have an effective solar shading system, even though it is fully glazed, the internal temperature increases up to 35 degree Celsius during the hotter months. Such an uncomfortably warm environment will indirectly affect the productivity.
The quality and amount of natural daylight has a positive effect on the productivity of a business. A recent study suggests that when people sit near a window, enjoying the benefits of natural daylight, their productivity significantly improves.
Prevents UV Rays
Similar to vindusfilm, solar shades block harmful ultraviolet rays from entering your building. UV rays when penetrate through skin can cause dangerous diseases including skin cancer and other disorders. In short, solar shading acts as a sun protector.
Because solar shading filter out UV rays and block the direct glare from the sun, they are very beneficial in protecting building’s furniture and equipment. You don’t have to replace an item because of fading or damage caused by sun’s harsh rays. By installing solar shading, you can increase the life span of your chattels.
Enhance Building’s Guise
Although solar shading is more functional and expensive compared to window screens, it provides great architectural impact. It comes in a great variety of material such as glass, metal, wood, acrylic and fabric louvres that creates an impressive look. In addition, it also available in different sizes, shapes and designs to suit any residential and commercial building.
Then why wait, have Solskjerming now and protect your building reducing energy costs.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja