ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Benefits Of Solskjerming
Total Articles: 1
The building envelop is undergoing a new revolution. It can now be designed to make a positive contribution in reducing the energy consumption of the building along with keeping weather out and providing an impressive look. Using Solskjerming, modern design approaches can turn building’s envelope into an active component. Solar shading is gaining popularity as they have multiple advantages, let’s have a look on them:
As already mentioned solar shading have a great potential to impact on energy use and thus reduces the use of fossil fuels. Thinking how solar shading reduces energy? Building use more than 40% total energy resources, among which 20% is used for heating and cooling. These 20% energy are reduced by solar shading which in turn reduces the need of air conditioning during summer and heater during winter.
Everyone appreciates the benefits of working in an environment where the temperature is comfortable. In summer, the optimum temperature is around 24 degree Celsius for commercial buildings. If the building doesn’t have an effective solar shading system, even though it is fully glazed, the internal temperature increases up to 35 degree Celsius during the hotter months. Such an uncomfortably warm environment will indirectly affect the productivity.
The quality and amount of natural daylight has a positive effect on the productivity of a business. A recent study suggests that when people sit near a window, enjoying the benefits of natural daylight, their productivity significantly improves.
Prevents UV Rays
Similar to vindusfilm, solar shades block harmful ultraviolet rays from entering your building. UV rays when penetrate through skin can cause dangerous diseases including skin cancer and other disorders. In short, solar shading acts as a sun protector.
Because solar shading filter out UV rays and block the direct glare from the sun, they are very beneficial in protecting building’s furniture and equipment. You don’t have to replace an item because of fading or damage caused by sun’s harsh rays. By installing solar shading, you can increase the life span of your chattels.
Enhance Building’s Guise
Although solar shading is more functional and expensive compared to window screens, it provides great architectural impact. It comes in a great variety of material such as glass, metal, wood, acrylic and fabric louvres that creates an impressive look. In addition, it also available in different sizes, shapes and designs to suit any residential and commercial building.
Then why wait, have Solskjerming now and protect your building reducing energy costs.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma