ALL >> Education >> View Article
The 400-051 Ccie Collaboration Certification Exam For A Brighter Future
Total Articles: 54
The good news is, that the sample questions and answers, and all relevant study material of this test, is widely available over the internet.
The 400-051 CCIE Collaboration exam is closed book, and candidates are not allowed to use reference materials. The topics that are mentioned in the following text are general guidelines for the content that is mostly tested in the exam. The candidates may also find other topics that are related to those in the question paper.
Further details about the 400-051 CCIE Collaboration Exam:
The Cisco CCIE Collaboration Written Exam (400-051) version 1.0 has approximately 80 to 110 questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours (i.e. 120 minutes). By passing the 400-051 CCIE Collaboration exam you will develop an evidence for your capabilities such as planning, designing, implementing, operating, and troubleshooting enterprise collaboration and communication networks.
Topics for the 400-051 CCIE Collaboration exams along with The Percentage Weightage:
• 10 % 1.0 Cisco Collaboration Infrastructure
Such as Cisco UC Deployment Models, IP routing in Cisco Collaboration Solutions, Wireless in Cisco Collaboration Solutions, PoE, and IP multicast.
• 15 % 2.0 Telephony Standards and Protocols
Such as SCCP, Call flows, Call states, Endpoint types, SIP, Call flows, Call states, DP, BFCP, Voice and video CODECs, H. 264, ILBC, ISAC, LATM, G. 722, and Wide band.
• 25 % 3.0 Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
Such as Device registration and redundancy, Codec selection, Dial plan, Globalized call routing, Local route group, Time-of-day routing, Application dial rules, Digit manipulations, CUCM mobility, EM/EMCC, Device Mobility, Mobile Connect, MVA, CUCM disaster recovery, Call Admission Control, CAC/ELCAC, RSVP, SIP preconditions, SAF and CCD.
• 20 % 4.0 Cisco IOS UC Applications and Features
Such as CUCME, SCCP phones registration, SIP phones Registration, SNR, SRST, CUE, AA, Scripting, Voice view, Web Inbox, MWI, VPIM, Cisco IOS media resources, Conferencing, Transcoding, DSP management, Fax and modem protocols, Analog telephony signaling, Analog telephony signaling theories (FXS/FXO), Caller ID, Digital telephony signaling, Digital telephony signaling theories (T1/E1, BRI/PRI/CAS), Q.921 and Q.931, QSIG, Caller ID, R2, NFAS, SAF/CCD , IOS CAC, and IOS accounting.
• 12 % 5.0 Quality of Service and Security in Cisco Collaboration Solutions
Such as Q o S: link efficiency, LFI, MML PPP, FRF.12, c RTP, VAD, Q o S: congestion management, Layer 2 priorities, Low latency queue, Traffic policing and shaping, Q o S: wireless Q o, Security: secured phone connectivity, V P N phones, Phone proxy, T L S proxy, IEEE 802.1 x, and Security: firewall traversal.
• 8 % 6.0 Cisco Unity Connections
Such as CUCM and CUCME integration, MWI, CUC dial plan, CUC features, High availability, Visual voicemail, and Voice Mail for Jabber
• 4% 7.0 Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
Such as UCCX CTI Integration and UCCX scripting components
• 6 % 8.0 Cisco Unified I M and Presence
Such as Cisco Unified IM Presence Components, Cisco Jabber, and Presence Cloud Solutions
Registration for 400-051 CCIE Collaboration
You can register for the 400-051 CCIE Collaboration exam online at the Pearson VUE website. Another option is to contact them via phone call. They will also help you find a testing center near your residence.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy