ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Pros And Cons Of Social Networking
Total Articles: 16
Social Networking involves the categorizing of persons into a group. It is a concept that can be applied to various places like schools, colleges, offices, etc. However, as a concept it is more popular on the Internet.It is because the Internet connects millions of people all over the world, who want to meet and share ideas and interests with like-minded people.People can meet other online users with common lifestyles, hobbies, politics, and so on, using Social Networking websites.
For gaining access to other users, a user has to first become a member of a Social Networking website. After which, a user can start socializing with other members having the same way of thinking. There are many pros and cons connected with using Social websites.
Some of the pros associated with Social Networking are:
• It allows a user to meet and make friends with a number of other users. A user has the option to choose people with same likes and dislikes to make friends with.
• Another pro is that Social Networking allows users from all over the world to contact each other. Thus, helping them to learn about each others culture and language.
• It can also help a person searching for old friends or colleagues easily, as it has worldwide connectivity.
• It provides a fast and easy way to connect with people.
• It enables people to locate good jobs easily.
• It allows a user to interact with their friends at anytime of the day as long as they are online.
• It also allows a user to chat with their friends. Thus, permitting real-time information sharing.
• Another pro of using Social Networking is that it allows businesses and organizations to advertize their services, products or ideas for free.
• It helps one to have a know how of the world by making available the latest news items. In fact, it has transformed the speed of news, as the news is updated and spread very fast.
Just as there are some pros associated with Popular Media Networking, similarly there are some cons too. The following are the cons associated with Social Networking:
• One major con of using Social Networking is the risk of online predators posing as someone else.
• Social Networking can expose a user to stalking or unsuitable contact from others. Children and youngsters are more prone to this. Further, it can also expose them to indecent content.
• People using Social Networking are prone to more data theft and viruses. In some instances, there are chances of thieves using important personal information to steal a person’s identity.
• Some people consider Social Networking as a waste of time. They feel that the time spent in Social Networking can be used for constructive purposes.
• Another major con of using Social Networking is that it helps major companies to invade your privacy by selling your confidential data to them.
However, the benefits overrule the disadvantages of using Social Networking. The dangers in using Social Networking are similar to any in our day to day life.A little bit of caution can make Social Networking a pleasant experience.
Jessica is online marketing professional writes article online business related topics like mobile marketing firm , marketing contusing firm if you know more you should consult our advisers.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Start Couponing And Save Money At Gotmatter
Author: Naveen srinivas
2. Why Marketing Your Book Is Important
Author: John Fleming
3. Why Use Instagram To Promote Your Business
Author: Luke Lemke
4. Why Consider Instagram Over Twitter For Marketing Your Business
Author: Luke Lemke
5. 5 Ways To Improve User Engagement On Instagram
Author: Luke Lemke
6. Importance Of An Online Directory For The Construction Industry
Author: John Smith
7. Use The Important Investment Tips To Be More Benefitted
Author: David Johnson
8. Never Ignore These Mobile App Development Suggestions By Digital Marketing Companies
Author: kamlesh varma
9. Top 5 Reason To Hire Digital Marketing Company For Sme’s Business:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
10. The Prominent Uses Of Webcasting In Business Management
Author: Dreamcast UAE
11. It’s Time To Move From Local Stores To E-commerce Websites !
Author: Vijay solanki
12. 10 Reasons Why You Should Enlist Your Construction Business In Online Directory
13. Startup Consulting Firms – Coordination Is Important
Author: Script Technology
14. How To Select The Best Application For Card Processing System
Author: Styling Boostar
15. Brandzam: Unique Website Names At Affordable Prices
Author: parveen kumar