ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Pros And Cons Of Social Networking
Total Articles: 16
Social Networking involves the categorizing of persons into a group. It is a concept that can be applied to various places like schools, colleges, offices, etc. However, as a concept it is more popular on the Internet.It is because the Internet connects millions of people all over the world, who want to meet and share ideas and interests with like-minded people.People can meet other online users with common lifestyles, hobbies, politics, and so on, using Social Networking websites.
For gaining access to other users, a user has to first become a member of a Social Networking website. After which, a user can start socializing with other members having the same way of thinking. There are many pros and cons connected with using Social websites.
Some of the pros associated with Social Networking are:
• It allows a user to meet and make friends with a number of other users. A user has the option to choose people with same likes and dislikes to make friends with.
• Another pro is that Social Networking allows users from all over the world to contact each other. Thus, helping them to learn about each others culture and language.
• It can also help a person searching for old friends or colleagues easily, as it has worldwide connectivity.
• It provides a fast and easy way to connect with people.
• It enables people to locate good jobs easily.
• It allows a user to interact with their friends at anytime of the day as long as they are online.
• It also allows a user to chat with their friends. Thus, permitting real-time information sharing.
• Another pro of using Social Networking is that it allows businesses and organizations to advertize their services, products or ideas for free.
• It helps one to have a know how of the world by making available the latest news items. In fact, it has transformed the speed of news, as the news is updated and spread very fast.
Just as there are some pros associated with Popular Media Networking, similarly there are some cons too. The following are the cons associated with Social Networking:
• One major con of using Social Networking is the risk of online predators posing as someone else.
• Social Networking can expose a user to stalking or unsuitable contact from others. Children and youngsters are more prone to this. Further, it can also expose them to indecent content.
• People using Social Networking are prone to more data theft and viruses. In some instances, there are chances of thieves using important personal information to steal a person’s identity.
• Some people consider Social Networking as a waste of time. They feel that the time spent in Social Networking can be used for constructive purposes.
• Another major con of using Social Networking is that it helps major companies to invade your privacy by selling your confidential data to them.
However, the benefits overrule the disadvantages of using Social Networking. The dangers in using Social Networking are similar to any in our day to day life.A little bit of caution can make Social Networking a pleasant experience.
Jessica is online marketing professional writes article online business related topics like mobile marketing firm , marketing contusing firm if you know more you should consult our advisers.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Hire Reputation Management Services India To Enhance Yoru Brand Image Online
2. Engaging Customers’ Needs An Exceptional Online Marketing Strategies
3. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: Genius It Solutions
4. Advantage Of Buying Cheap Traffic From Buysitestraffic.com And Working
5. Improve Search Engine Rank For Better Conversion
Author: Subodh Verma
6. Rank Top By Being Friend With Search Engines
Author: Subodh Verma
7. Why Ppc Is Important For Your Business Improvement
Author: Subodh Verma
8. The Most Effective Website Designing Solutions Delivered
9. Weed Seed Affiliate Programs - Why You Are Not Making Money?
Author: Joel Carsen
10. How To Crack Maximum Profits By Hiring Ppc Management Services Company In New York?
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. Reasons For Ecommerce Abandoned Carts From Checkout, And How To Deal With Them?
12. Reverse Advertising
Author: Neha Mathur
13. Web Scraping Services Looks For The Most Relevant Information
Author: Devendra Baghel
14. Online Marketing Has Become An Central Point For Growing Business
15. Digital Indya Is The Best Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi Deals In Online Marketing And It Solutio
Author: Digital Indya