ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Pros And Cons Of Social Networking
Total Articles: 16
Social Networking involves the categorizing of persons into a group. It is a concept that can be applied to various places like schools, colleges, offices, etc. However, as a concept it is more popular on the Internet.It is because the Internet connects millions of people all over the world, who want to meet and share ideas and interests with like-minded people.People can meet other online users with common lifestyles, hobbies, politics, and so on, using Social Networking websites.
For gaining access to other users, a user has to first become a member of a Social Networking website. After which, a user can start socializing with other members having the same way of thinking. There are many pros and cons connected with using Social websites.
Some of the pros associated with Social Networking are:
• It allows a user to meet and make friends with a number of other users. A user has the option to choose people with same likes and dislikes to make friends with.
• Another pro is that Social Networking allows users from all over the world to contact each other. Thus, helping them to learn about each others culture and language.
• It can also help a person searching for old friends or colleagues easily, as it has worldwide connectivity.
• It provides a fast and easy way to connect with people.
• It enables people to locate good jobs easily.
• It allows a user to interact with their friends at anytime of the day as long as they are online.
• It also allows a user to chat with their friends. Thus, permitting real-time information sharing.
• Another pro of using Social Networking is that it allows businesses and organizations to advertize their services, products or ideas for free.
• It helps one to have a know how of the world by making available the latest news items. In fact, it has transformed the speed of news, as the news is updated and spread very fast.
Just as there are some pros associated with Popular Media Networking, similarly there are some cons too. The following are the cons associated with Social Networking:
• One major con of using Social Networking is the risk of online predators posing as someone else.
• Social Networking can expose a user to stalking or unsuitable contact from others. Children and youngsters are more prone to this. Further, it can also expose them to indecent content.
• People using Social Networking are prone to more data theft and viruses. In some instances, there are chances of thieves using important personal information to steal a person’s identity.
• Some people consider Social Networking as a waste of time. They feel that the time spent in Social Networking can be used for constructive purposes.
• Another major con of using Social Networking is that it helps major companies to invade your privacy by selling your confidential data to them.
However, the benefits overrule the disadvantages of using Social Networking. The dangers in using Social Networking are similar to any in our day to day life.A little bit of caution can make Social Networking a pleasant experience.
Jessica is online marketing professional writes article online business related topics like mobile marketing firm , marketing contusing firm if you know more you should consult our advisers.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Takenregistratie
2. Ppc As A Vital Benchmark To Enhance The Marketing Of Your Business
Author: Digital Prosoft
3. Reasons To Appreciate A Landing Page
Author: Simplified SocialMedia Optimization
4. Top Reason Why Your Website Is Not Ranking In Google 2018
5. Garmin Map Update Error +1-888-524-8675
Author: garmin update
6. Communication Is Getting Cheaper Through Whatsapp Marketing Services
Author: Suresh Kumar
7. Top Host Company In Town
8. Digital Marketing Software Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
9. Why Linksys Extender Are The Best
Author: pinkesh tomar
10. Common Wordpress Mistakes To Avoid
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
11. Knowing The Seo Marketing Right From The Seo Service Providers
12. Why Is Alexa Rank Important To Your Serps Rank?
Author: Web Click India
13. Simple And Useful Tips That Improve Your Alexa Ranking
Author: Web Click India
14. 6 Ways To Optimise A Website For The Mobile
15. 4 Strategies That Can Help You Make Millions Using Facebook Ads
Author: Benjamim Simkin