ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Various Diversity Initiatives For A Sustainable India
Total Articles: 185
India has a long way to go for it to become a sustainable society. It is not an easy task as the sheer size of the nation and the population makes it difficult to bring about a uniform change. Sustainable development is not just focusing on meeting the needs of the future generations; it also promotes offering sustainable options for the present population.
Promoting Sustainability in India
One of the best mediums to promote sustainable development in India is quality education. Unfortunately the kind of initiatives (including education) promoted by the government have not exactly brought a big change in adapting a sustainable lifestyle. This is where the NGO’s, community service projects, nonprofit organizations and the corporate sector comes into the picture. The corporate sector works with the other organizations to help the government to promote and execute sustainability projects.
The corporate structure focuses on different sustainability initiatives that promote ecological sustainability, economic sustainability along with social welfare in the Indian society. Under these initiatives, they endorse a sustainable pattern of living through various strata of the society. The important principles of sustainability of sustainable development in India are as follows
• Attaining financial prosperity that is beneficial for the development of the Indian society
• It should promote economic sustainability in the urban as well as rural areas.
• Adapting and promoting a lifestyle that does not cause any harm to the environment
• Promoting ecological sustainability by using renewable natural resources for daily consumption.
• Creating employment opportunities in the rural and urban Indian society, to promote social sustainability
• Funding community service projects that focus upliftment of the society, promote literacy, offer world class health care services, improving infrastructure etc.
Role of Diversity Programs
Diversity initiatives that are introduced by the private sector make sure that every element of the society is a part in the sustainability development. It is important to offer everyone with equal opportunities, irrespective of their background, skill, gender and ability. Implementing diversity initiatives to everyone like basic infrastructure, healthcare services, quality education sanitation and job opportunities across India provide equal opportunities to all. This type of living will provide a structured infrastructure and promote a sustainable lifestyle in India.
Diversity Initiatives for a Sustainable India
The principle diversity initiatives that need to be addressed by the Government and promoted by the corporate sector and NGO’s are as follows.
• Equal education opportunities to everyone irrespective of their gender, caste, creed etc.
• Offer equal opportunities in terms of infrastructure to the differently-abled population of India.
• Focusing on offering quality education and a strong infrastructure equally in the rural and urban areas of India.
• Provide equal infrastructural opportunities, proper sanitation, health care facilities and quality education in rural India so equal job opportunities can be offered to the rural population. This will ensure that the rural areas become self dependent and avoid relocating to the urban sector for basic amenities.
These initiatives help in promoting equal opportunities for everyone in the society and also support a sustainable model of development in India. This process is one of the best ways for nation building and carving a sustainable society.
Environment Articles1. Epa Works To Protect All Of America
Author: Cathy Allen
2. Replace Harmful Plastic Bags With These Ecological Bags
Author: Anam Khan
3. Bana Envirotech | Baner, Pune
Author: Bana Envirotech
4. Least Pollution Count Paves The Home For The Finest Living In Greater Noida's The Hemisphere
Author: The Hemisphere
5. Project Natureconnect Produces New Earth Day Organic Process: Effectively Hammer Out Danger
6. Extraordinary Uses Of Talc Powder In Different Industry
Author: abhinandan karwa
7. Fox Fodder Farm: The Place To Fulfill Your Thirst
Author: parveen kumar
8. What Is The Need Of Constructor Chaining In Java
9. Which Factors Determine Your Solar Pool Heating Budget?
Author: Melissa McDonald
10. Methods For Tree Stump Removal
Author: Kevin Smith
11. Can India Attain Malaria-free Status By 2030?
Author: Hiren Panchal
12. Water Treatment And Reuse
Author: Ring Hot Water
13. "using Plastic Is Harmful To The Environment- Be Ecological"
Author: Guru Chavan
14. Australia's Most Successful Alternative To Sewerage: South Australia's Septic Tank Effluent Disposal
Author: Ring Hot Water
15. Sewage Floods Undermine Sydney Shorelines, Claims Opposition
Author: Ring Hot Water