ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Difference In A Society By Adopting Green Technology
Total Articles: 185
India is one of the leading countries to be part of various technological revolutions and development. The next level of technology in a developing sustainable society like India is Green Technology, or greentech as it is commonly known. The basic principle of greentech is to apply environmental science to generate newer energy resources, in a bid to replace the fast depleting natural resources in India. Along with generation of newer energy sources, it also focuses on conserving the environment and natural resources. In the corporate structure greentech implies the invention of machines that helps promote sustainability.
Application of Greentech in Everyday Life
Greentech may be a term that is used mainly in context of the corporate structure but in reality greentech initiatives can be used in different parts of the society. Here are some of the principles of Green technology that can be used in the industrial sector as well as in everyday life
• Recycling – It is the best way to convert waste in to a completely new product, thereby limiting the consumption of fresh raw materials to manufacture new ones.
• Air Purification – This is the simplest thing that every individual can do. Keep green potted plants in the house or wherever possible in your surroundings. The plants take in the carbon dioxide from the air and convert it into oxygen in your surroundings.
• Rain water harvesting, water purification or recycling for everyday consumption
• Using Renewable Energy Resources – Limit the use of non renewable energy resources and opt for renewable energy resources like solar energy, wind energy, wood etc for fuel.
• Energy Conservation – Using devices that consume less electricity, like CFL lights. A lot of fossil fuels are burned to produce electricity, so using energy conservation devices will help prevent the natural fuels from exhausting.
• Waste Management – The process of reusing, purification and treatment of waste products can help in managing solid waste. Recycling food waste into biogas can prevent solid waste and also produce a renewable energy source.
These are some of the common principles of greentech that can be adapted easily within the society, which will make a solid impact on a sustainable society. Another great way of saving energy is adapting the sustainable building method, also known as Green Building technology. This implies an environmentally responsible architectural structure right from the time it is built till its demolishing.
Green Building Technology in a Sustainable Society
The main aim of constructing Green buildings in the Indian society is reduce the negative impact of construction on the environment. Here is a quick look at the principle objective of a green building in a sustainable society
• Efficiency in the use of energy sources, using wind energy , solar power etc as a source of energy
• Using non toxic resources that do not have a negative impact on the human health.
• Preventing environmental degradation
• Waste Management and Recycling
• Rain Water Harvesting
• Green building materials like bamboo, straw, recyclable metal etc.
This aspect of green buildings makes it an apt choice for construction in a sustainable society. In a society like India, if the government promotes the principles of greentech and green buildings then the damage caused to the environment will be minimal. Such a society in itself will be a live example of social and environmental sustainability.
Environment Articles1. Epa Works To Protect All Of America
Author: Cathy Allen
2. Replace Harmful Plastic Bags With These Ecological Bags
Author: Anam Khan
3. Bana Envirotech | Baner, Pune
Author: Bana Envirotech
4. Least Pollution Count Paves The Home For The Finest Living In Greater Noida's The Hemisphere
Author: The Hemisphere
5. Project Natureconnect Produces New Earth Day Organic Process: Effectively Hammer Out Danger
6. Extraordinary Uses Of Talc Powder In Different Industry
Author: abhinandan karwa
7. Fox Fodder Farm: The Place To Fulfill Your Thirst
Author: parveen kumar
8. What Is The Need Of Constructor Chaining In Java
9. Which Factors Determine Your Solar Pool Heating Budget?
Author: Melissa McDonald
10. Methods For Tree Stump Removal
Author: Kevin Smith
11. Can India Attain Malaria-free Status By 2030?
Author: Hiren Panchal
12. Water Treatment And Reuse
Author: Ring Hot Water
13. "using Plastic Is Harmful To The Environment- Be Ecological"
Author: Guru Chavan
14. Australia's Most Successful Alternative To Sewerage: South Australia's Septic Tank Effluent Disposal
Author: Ring Hot Water
15. Sewage Floods Undermine Sydney Shorelines, Claims Opposition
Author: Ring Hot Water