ALL >> Business >> View Article
Removing Carton Sealing Tape Residue From Your Wooden Objects
Total Articles: 12
When you are transporting something made of wood, you will need to make use of packaging supplies to ensure they arrive at the destination in one piece. This includes wrapping them in old newspapers for smaller objects, bubble wrap, and quality carton sealing tape for added protection. The latter will be needed if the object is to be placed inside a bigger box and the interior is padded up with pellets.
However, some parts of the object itself will also need to be backed up to prevent moving while in transit. You'll most likely be doing this to your cabinets since you'll want their doors and drawers to be secure. Once the unpacking is done, however, streaks left by the tape can be an eyesore. As such, the onus to remove them and preserve the surface now lies with you.
Some experts state that removing the leftover residue can be done via certain cleaning products with petroleum-based solvents. Start probing the surface for such residue after the unpacking and make sure all of the tight stretch wrap film was removed. Oftentimes, the tape will stand out when you view the surface from a certain angle. However, be careful in removing them because they can still take some of the wood fiber when you strip them.
You can then apply the petroleum solvent cleaner on the residue patch. A few strategically-placed sprays should be sufficient. You must let it stay for a few minutes then wipe the patch off with a clean rug.
The same thing applies to stickers like “FRAGILE” slapped onto the wood. Baby oil can prepare the sticky patch for removal.
Streaks of leftover tape adhesive on a wooden surface only attract more germs that may be hard to remove if left untended. Cleaning them up will help conform the affected surface to the rest of the wood once more. For more info, check out ehow.com/how_6568135_remove-adhesive-wood-furniture.html.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray