ALL » Business >> View Article
Removing Carton Sealing Tape Residue From Your Wooden ObjectsBy Expert Author: Clay Delgado
When you are transporting something made of wood, you will need to make use of packaging supplies to ensure they arrive at the destination in one piece. This includes wrapping them in old newspapers for smaller objects, bubble wrap, and quality carton sealing tape for added protection. The latter will be needed if the object is to be placed inside a bigger box and the interior is padded up with pellets.
However, some parts of the object itself will also need to be backed up to prevent moving while in transit. You'll most likely be doing this to your cabinets since you'll want their doors and drawers to be secure. Once the unpacking is done, however, streaks left by the tape can be an eyesore. As such, the onus to remove them and preserve the surface now lies with you.
Some experts state that removing the leftover residue can be done via certain cleaning products with petroleum-based solvents. Start probing the surface for such residue after the unpacking and make sure all of the tight stretch wrap film was removed. Oftentimes, the tape will stand out when you view the surface from a certain angle. However, be careful in removing them because they can still take some of the wood fiber when you strip them.
You can then apply the petroleum solvent cleaner on the residue patch. A few strategically-placed sprays should be sufficient. You must let it stay for a few minutes then wipe the patch off with a clean rug.
The same thing applies to stickers like “FRAGILE” slapped onto the wood. Baby oil can prepare the sticky patch for removal.
Streaks of leftover tape adhesive on a wooden surface only attract more germs that may be hard to remove if left untended. Cleaning them up will help conform the affected surface to the rest of the wood once more. For more info, check out ehow.com/how_6568135_remove-adhesive-wood-furniture.html.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta