ALL >> Business >> View Article
Laser Engraving: A New Trend Marked In “marking”
Total Articles: 25
It is done without making a physical contact with the object, so prevents it from any kind of damage due to etching. Some of the applications of this include etching on plastic cards, i.e. on credit/debit cards, metal like circuit holders, machines, etc. There are some competing companies which are providing laser engraving services in UK, one out of them is laser engraving Identisys ltd.
Laser Engraving Identisys Ltd is a company with an experience of about 18 years in the field and is one among the outstanding companies with excellent customer care and employees with skills sets. The major bandwidth of the services includes creative process improvements that include design of individual specialty, tracking and processing systems.
The company specialized in engraving on metal and plastic cards and labels, provides a larger bandwidth of solutions from providing the services to small desktop systems ranging to sophisticated centralized laser solutions. The product knowledge, support staff to supply, technical expertise, install and maintain systems in marking applications are also part of its service.
The partnership of CAB laser and Identysis is creating a special stand in marking of various types of plastic and metal components and assemblies. The range varies from simple machines in the field of low & medium volume applications to completely automate and process integrated stations.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of the important trait of successful companies, and with a large spectrum of customers from all over the UK is also ahead in offering support contracts tailored specifically in order to support your needs. The centralized business environments which require field work can hire the experts who will be available within four hours of your request and services are offered for twenty four hours. The packages also include specialists with hourly payment, payment by task completion and also yearly service contracts, assuring you the best services.
Onsite support contracts from Identisys will be available for the customers for a time period of twelve months from the date of purchase order. There are also off contract support services from the firm which includes the services only till the completion of tasks or for works on hourly basis. The charge varies according to the distance of your work place from the firm i.e. for less than 100 miles 200 pounds for call out charge and 85 pounds per hour for onsite charges. The service range along with the mainland of UK includes Wales, Scotland and Ireland POA.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth