ALL >> Business >> View Article
Laser Engraving: A New Trend Marked In “marking”
Total Articles: 25
It is done without making a physical contact with the object, so prevents it from any kind of damage due to etching. Some of the applications of this include etching on plastic cards, i.e. on credit/debit cards, metal like circuit holders, machines, etc. There are some competing companies which are providing laser engraving services in UK, one out of them is laser engraving Identisys ltd.
Laser Engraving Identisys Ltd is a company with an experience of about 18 years in the field and is one among the outstanding companies with excellent customer care and employees with skills sets. The major bandwidth of the services includes creative process improvements that include design of individual specialty, tracking and processing systems.
The company specialized in engraving on metal and plastic cards and labels, provides a larger bandwidth of solutions from providing the services to small desktop systems ranging to sophisticated centralized laser solutions. The product knowledge, support staff to supply, technical expertise, install and maintain systems in marking applications are also part of its service.
The partnership of CAB laser and Identysis is creating a special stand in marking of various types of plastic and metal components and assemblies. The range varies from simple machines in the field of low & medium volume applications to completely automate and process integrated stations.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of the important trait of successful companies, and with a large spectrum of customers from all over the UK is also ahead in offering support contracts tailored specifically in order to support your needs. The centralized business environments which require field work can hire the experts who will be available within four hours of your request and services are offered for twenty four hours. The packages also include specialists with hourly payment, payment by task completion and also yearly service contracts, assuring you the best services.
Onsite support contracts from Identisys will be available for the customers for a time period of twelve months from the date of purchase order. There are also off contract support services from the firm which includes the services only till the completion of tasks or for works on hourly basis. The charge varies according to the distance of your work place from the firm i.e. for less than 100 miles 200 pounds for call out charge and 85 pounds per hour for onsite charges. The service range along with the mainland of UK includes Wales, Scotland and Ireland POA.
Business Articles1. Finding The Right Camera Bag Could Be Easy With The Discussed Tips
2. Contact The Right Audience And Executives With Pharmaceutical Companies Mailing List
Author: Jane Cannon
3. Understanding The Relevance Of Real Estate Services In 2018
Author: James Hopkins
4. Get Access To Highly Focused Quickbooks Users Email List
Author: Andrew Rayel
5. What Happiness Means To You- Certified Quantum Suc
Author: Christy Whitman
6. Some Very Basic Tricks To Get Your Accounting Right
7. Accounting Service For A Small Business Confirm A Smooth Running
8. Injured By A Drunk Driver Here’s What To Do
9. You Have To Visit The Bank's Site On The Web And Fill In The Application
Author: Brandon Jones
10. Bed Bug Treatment That's Effective And Affordable
Author: Steve Stein
11. Here Are 5 Tips That Will Keep
12. Here’s All That Your Angry Customers Want Your Business To Learn!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. Plastic Model Aircraft
14. An Ultimate Guide To Chlorinated Polyethylene And Its Properties
15. Schramsberg Blanc De Blancs 2012