ALL >> Health >> View Article
Restore Your Smile With Dental Implants
Total Articles: 52
Do you feel shy in facing the public due to your missing teeth that you lost in an accident? If you are confused about what to do then considering getting dental implants in Chicago is a wise decision.
What is an implant?
An implant is essentially an artificial tooth fixed into the jaw to replace the missing tooth. Implant treatments are best if you have lost a single tooth, multiple teeth or even all of your teeth due to any reasons such as tooth decay, accidental injury, gum disease, poor lifestyle habits or more.
All on 4 dental implants provide a strong support to your new teeth and people suffering from various issues related to their missing teeth can consider these treatments. The all on 4 only requires 4 implants per jaw.
You can immediately restore your natural beauty just within a few hours. If your friend or relative is suffering from diabetes, or is a chain smoker, heart patient or has undergone a radiation therapy on the head or neck, then he or she is not eligible for the implant treatment. Therefore, prior to your implant treatment, it is recommended that you check with your dentist whether he or she suggests you undergo implant therapy or not.
Benefits of implants
Once you have undergone an implant treatment, you can then visualize the following benefits:
1. Improved visual appeal: Since implants easily merge into the jawbone through a process called osseointegration, dental implants from Chicago appear and function very much like your real teeth. Also, since these look so natural, implants automatically improve your visual appeal in a single visit only.
2. Improved speech: Generally, removable dentures drop out while speaking or chewing the food which can cause a lot of pain and discomfort. These make you slur and sometimes you even mumble. However, after an implant treatment, your speaking efficiency is also enhanced to a great level.
3. Enhanced chewing ability: Unlike traditional, removable dentures, implants without any hassle, improve your chewing efficiency, thereby, allowing you to taste your favorite foods.
4. Improved self-confidence: Dental Implants look and function so naturally that you forget that you ever missed teeth. This further enhances your self-confidence making you a positive person in life.
5. Enhanced oral health: Since dental implants do not cause any harm to your adjacent healthy teeth, you are able to ensure that your oral health is secure as well. With regular brushing and flossing you can further ensure that your implant treatment was a lasting success.
6. Convenience: Unlike the traditional bridges or dentures, implants provide a convenient solution for replacing missing teeth. Know that especially the All on 4 dental implants are not painful and rather give you back the look of your real teeth in no time. The permanent alternative to traditional dentures, implant treatments are reliable and you always feel comfortable while wearing them since these are permanent too.
If you want to enjoy a new, positive and happy life, trust only dental implants in Chicago offered by specialized dental care centers.
Rooden Salle is a science writer who regularly works with Dr. Atcha to bring forth the latest news, developments & information on all on 4 dental implants & their benefits
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important