ALL >> Health >> View Article
Order Protonix Online To Cure Acidity Produced In Stomach
Total Articles: 28
About Protonix :
Protonix is a prescription drug that a health care provider may prescribe for the short-term treatment in the healing and relief of symptoms of acid-related damage to the esophagus. This condition is known as erosive esophagitis or erosive gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and is caused by back up of stomach acid into the esophagus.
Drug Class And Mechanism :
Pantoprazole is in a class of drugs called proton pump inhibitors (PPI) in Protonix which block the production of acid by the stomach. Other drugs in the same class include lansoprazole (Prevacid), omeprazole (Prilosec) and rabeprazole (Aciphex). Proton pump inhibitors are used for the treatment of conditions such as ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and Zollinger-Ellison syndrome that are caused by stomach acid. Pantoprazole, like other proton-pump inhibitors, blocks the enzyme in the wall of the stomach that produces acid. By blocking the enzyme, the production of acid is decreased, and this allows the stomach and esophagus to heal.
Before taking Protonix :
• tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it
• or taking similar drugs such as lansoprazole, omeprazole
• Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: liver disease.
• Some symptoms may actually be signs of a more serious condition. Tell your doctor immediately if you have: heartburn with lightheadedness/sweating/dizziness, chest pain or shoulder pain, unexplained weight loss.
Side Effects :
• Headache, dizziness;
• Nausea, vomiting, gas;
• joint pain, seizures;
• blistering or peeling skin, rash;
• hives, itching;
• swelling of the eyes, face, lips, mouth, throat, or tongue;
• difficulty breathing or swallowing;
• irregular, fast, or pounding heartbeat;
• excessive tiredness;
• stomach pain, fever;
• muscle spasms;
• uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body;
• severe diarrhea with watery stools;
How should this medicine be used?
Pantoprazole comes as a delayed-release (long-acting) tablet to take by mouth and packets of delayed-release (long-acting) granules to be mixed with applesauce or apple juice and taken by mouth or given through a feeding tube. The tablet is usually taken with or without food one or two times a day. The oral suspension is usually taken 30 minutes before a meal one or two times a day. Take pantoprazole at around the same time every day. Take pantoprazole exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often or for a longer period of time than prescribed by your doctor.
Hi everyone, this is Jack Alexander from USA. I am completed P.HD in pharmacy. I do lots of work in pharmacy but now I am working in pillssupplier.com. I also write blog on all health related product like Kamagra, PrestiQ, paxil, calcium, zyven etc. For more please visit : http://pillssupplier.com/
Health Articles1. Little Known Advantages Of Metapathia Gr Hunter 4025
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
2. Choosing Between Medical Care And Bankruptcy
Author: Neil Udukala
3. Support Yourself During Chronic Fatigue
4. Prepping A Handsome Male Organ For A Doctor Visit
Author: John Dugan
5. The Care Which Should Not Be Ignored For A Long Time
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Cpr Courses Winnipeg For The Safety Of Your Family
Author: Franke McDowell
7. Primacare Offers Mobility Scooters Best Transportation To The Elderly Or Disabled
8. Webinar Software: Excellent For Small Business
Author: Smith Victor
9. Baldness Treatment In Bangalore
Author: Dr Reddy
10. Cbd Oil For Pets – Things Every Pet Owner Should Know
Author: ABetter UCBD
11. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Is The Best Matcha Tea In The World!
Author: Owen Thomson
12. Cosmetic Dentist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Naina Chopra
13. Excel Family Dental - Dental Emergencies
Author: Heidi Huang
14. Plastic Surgery Abu Dhabi – An Overview!
Author: Antonio Brown
15. Best Chiropractor And Wellness Services In Toronto
Author: West End Rehab