ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Looking For Ideal Homes For Sale In Philadelphia? Check Out These Neighborhoods
Total Articles: 13
With a population of about 15 million and a culture centered on the arts and fine cuisines, Philadelphia is one of the best places to live in Pennsylvania. Even within the city, various neighborhoods have their own styles and customs, so much so that it can be hard for real estate buyers to find the best homes for sale in Philadelphia. From all indications, however, below are some of the Philly neighborhoods a property seeker should look into.
Some people claim that the best restaurants, shopping centers, parks, and townhouses in Philadelphia are found in Rittenhouse. Its central location, safe streets, and myriads of commercial establishments make it a very popular entertainment destination among most Phillies. Rittenhouse is one of the neighborhoods of choice by young couples and small families.
It’s officially known as the Southwest Center City, but the nicknames “Graduate Hospital” and “G-Ho” seem to be more familiar nowadays. The neighborhood was named after the hospital located to the north, which unsurprisingly, made the place quite popular among medical professionals, educators, and families with young children. The neighborhood is also well-known for its schools and artists: the abundance of both are thanks in part to the influx of city dwellers who have been coming in since 2000.
This old brewery district has been renovated in the last few decades and has become one of Philadelphia’s fastest growing neighborhoods. Girard Avenue is particularly famous for its line of commercial establishments. Perhaps in an ironic twist, coffee shops are recently becoming popular in Brewerytown.
One the neighborhoods frequently recommended by reputable Philadelphia real estate agents, Fishtown/Kensington is a popular place for young people. It is best known for the nightlife in Barcade, Frankford Hall, and other places. Consequently, its appeal to young singles have made Fishtown/Kensington properties quite affordable.
Keep in mind that this list is not exhaustive of the best places to live in Philadelphia. Go to: phillymag.com/articles/real-estate-2013-hottest-philly-neighborhoods/ and philly.curbed.com/archives/2013/01/15/the-philly-areas-top-three-emerging-neighborhoods-of-2013.php for more information about Philly neighborhoods.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Importance Of Floor Planning In Effective Luxury Home Designs
Author: Leila Adam
2. How Texas’ New School Rating System Will Affect Houston Housing?
Author: Caroline Allison
3. Residential Ongoing Projects In Pune With Great Surrounding
4. Top Advantages Of Selling Your Homes To ‘we Buy Homes’ Companies
Author: Mason Dexter
5. Brigade Omega
Author: Antara Sahu
6. Where To Look For Homes For Sale 89135?
Author: Sia Benet
7. Houston Corporate Housings – Check Out Its Benefits For Executives
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 5 Essential Methods One Must Learn Before Purchasing Flats In Raipur
Author: Wallfort Property
9. Real Estate Broker Of Record Agreement Fl Allows Starting Your Own Company And Earning Your Own Inco
10. The Serene Getaway Far From The Exasperating City Life
11. The Various Flats & Holiday Homes Ready For Sale At Puri
Author: John Watson
12. Renting V Buying Your Own Home
13. Find The House Of Your Dreams With Sunshine Coast Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
14. Sean Zarinegar-raising Arizona
Author: Sean Zarinegar
15. Paras One33 Noida – Start Your Business At Affordable Budget
Author: Rohit Sharma