ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Looking For Ideal Homes For Sale In Philadelphia? Check Out These Neighborhoods
Total Articles: 13
With a population of about 15 million and a culture centered on the arts and fine cuisines, Philadelphia is one of the best places to live in Pennsylvania. Even within the city, various neighborhoods have their own styles and customs, so much so that it can be hard for real estate buyers to find the best homes for sale in Philadelphia. From all indications, however, below are some of the Philly neighborhoods a property seeker should look into.
Some people claim that the best restaurants, shopping centers, parks, and townhouses in Philadelphia are found in Rittenhouse. Its central location, safe streets, and myriads of commercial establishments make it a very popular entertainment destination among most Phillies. Rittenhouse is one of the neighborhoods of choice by young couples and small families.
It’s officially known as the Southwest Center City, but the nicknames “Graduate Hospital” and “G-Ho” seem to be more familiar nowadays. The neighborhood was named after the hospital located to the north, which unsurprisingly, made the place quite popular among medical professionals, educators, and families with young children. The neighborhood is also well-known for its schools and artists: the abundance of both are thanks in part to the influx of city dwellers who have been coming in since 2000.
This old brewery district has been renovated in the last few decades and has become one of Philadelphia’s fastest growing neighborhoods. Girard Avenue is particularly famous for its line of commercial establishments. Perhaps in an ironic twist, coffee shops are recently becoming popular in Brewerytown.
One the neighborhoods frequently recommended by reputable Philadelphia real estate agents, Fishtown/Kensington is a popular place for young people. It is best known for the nightlife in Barcade, Frankford Hall, and other places. Consequently, its appeal to young singles have made Fishtown/Kensington properties quite affordable.
Keep in mind that this list is not exhaustive of the best places to live in Philadelphia. Go to: phillymag.com/articles/real-estate-2013-hottest-philly-neighborhoods/ and philly.curbed.com/archives/2013/01/15/the-philly-areas-top-three-emerging-neighborhoods-of-2013.php for more information about Philly neighborhoods.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. What You Didn’t Know About The Ongoing Real Estate Ventures Of Hyderabad?
Author: subha gruha
2. Pg Accommodation – A New Trend To Boon Tourism
Author: Siana Roshan
3. The New York City Housing Boom Includes New Apartments In Bronx, Ny
Author: Lawrence Roy
4. Sean Zarinegar: The Anatomy Of A Successful Real Estate Career
Author: Sean Zarinegar
5. 5 Essential Tips For Successful Real Estate Investing
Author: RC NC
6. Sell Your Home To The Potential Home Buyers Alabama?
Author: Home buyers
7. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale –a Professional Cordillera Ranch Realtor Knows What The Client Exactly Need
Author: Richmond Frasier
8. Why Living Close To Nature In Barog Has A Transforming Effect On Your Life?
Author: The Woods Barog
9. • Building Information Modeling For Building Construction
10. Vianaar : La Sierra Estate Villas
Author: Vianaar Homes
11. Is Aventura Condos A Good Investment?
Author: Irit Naymark
12. How Can I Be An Elegant Investor In Real Estate?
Author: Teena Gupta
13. Things That You Should Know About Rera
Author: Aksha Group
14. Cordillera Ranch Boerne Tx Realtor –boerne Tx Home Selling Has Become Less Hassling!
Author: Richmond Frasier
15. Mep Bim Moedling And Clast Detection On Plant Room