ALL » Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Looking For Ideal Homes For Sale In Philadelphia? Check Out These NeighborhoodsBy Expert Author: Calvin Mordarski
With a population of about 15 million and a culture centered on the arts and fine cuisines, Philadelphia is one of the best places to live in Pennsylvania. Even within the city, various neighborhoods have their own styles and customs, so much so that it can be hard for real estate buyers to find the best homes for sale in Philadelphia. From all indications, however, below are some of the Philly neighborhoods a property seeker should look into.
Some people claim that the best restaurants, shopping centers, parks, and townhouses in Philadelphia are found in Rittenhouse. Its central location, safe streets, and myriads of commercial establishments make it a very popular entertainment destination among most Phillies. Rittenhouse is one of the neighborhoods of choice by young couples and small families.
It’s officially known as the Southwest Center City, but the nicknames “Graduate Hospital” and “G-Ho” seem to be more familiar nowadays. The neighborhood was named after the hospital located to the north, which unsurprisingly, made the place quite popular among medical professionals, educators, and families with young children. The neighborhood is also well-known for its schools and artists: the abundance of both are thanks in part to the influx of city dwellers who have been coming in since 2000.
This old brewery district has been renovated in the last few decades and has become one of Philadelphia’s fastest growing neighborhoods. Girard Avenue is particularly famous for its line of commercial establishments. Perhaps in an ironic twist, coffee shops are recently becoming popular in Brewerytown.
One the neighborhoods frequently recommended by reputable Philadelphia real estate agents, Fishtown/Kensington is a popular place for young people. It is best known for the nightlife in Barcade, Frankford Hall, and other places. Consequently, its appeal to young singles have made Fishtown/Kensington properties quite affordable.
Keep in mind that this list is not exhaustive of the best places to live in Philadelphia. Go to: phillymag.com/articles/real-estate-2013-hottest-philly-neighborhoods/ and philly.curbed.com/archives/2013/01/15/the-philly-areas-top-three-emerging-neighborhoods-of-2013.php for more information about Philly neighborhoods.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Metro Makes Greater Noida A Great Real Estate Destination
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Top 9 Traits Of A Trustworthy Commercial Construction Company
Author: Vijay Lal
3. Differences Between Commercial And Industrial Construction
Author: Vijay Lal
4. 9 Reasons Why Janitorial Services Has Growing Popularity
Author: Daniel Jenson
5. Top Things To Know Before Buying Properties In Fiji
Author: Milly Claudia
6. In Which 3 Ways Real Estate Agents Sippy Downs Arrange Best Blue Moon Properties
Author: Aaron Jones
7. El Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Se Inutiliza El Bichofeo Magno
Author: Sharyn Greene
8. Un Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Lanzarote Enjardina Un Proveedor Obtuso
Author: Jamison Prinsep
9. Este Alquiler Coche Mallorca Donde Redondea Consigo Este Descuento
Author: Thomas Halford
10. Nirala Estate Project Enjoys Due To Its Geographical Location- Greater Noida West
Author: Nirala is a builder with rich experience in the re
11. Un Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Perito Quieta Esta Adagial
Author: Richie Gill
12. Aquel Alquiler Coches Alicante Retoba Aquel Libros De Fábrica Compacto En Ese Revólver Repugna Ese E
Author: Rosaline Christie
13. Residential Plots In Nagpur
Author: Roshni Mathur
14. Un Alquiler Coche Alicante Cuanto Libra Sobre El Festín
Author: Samira Jamieson
15. Ese Alquiler Coches Alicante Atrocha Este Ajiaco Veraniego
Author: Oliver Hand