ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Looking For Ideal Homes For Sale In Philadelphia? Check Out These Neighborhoods
Total Articles: 13
With a population of about 15 million and a culture centered on the arts and fine cuisines, Philadelphia is one of the best places to live in Pennsylvania. Even within the city, various neighborhoods have their own styles and customs, so much so that it can be hard for real estate buyers to find the best homes for sale in Philadelphia. From all indications, however, below are some of the Philly neighborhoods a property seeker should look into.
Some people claim that the best restaurants, shopping centers, parks, and townhouses in Philadelphia are found in Rittenhouse. Its central location, safe streets, and myriads of commercial establishments make it a very popular entertainment destination among most Phillies. Rittenhouse is one of the neighborhoods of choice by young couples and small families.
It’s officially known as the Southwest Center City, but the nicknames “Graduate Hospital” and “G-Ho” seem to be more familiar nowadays. The neighborhood was named after the hospital located to the north, which unsurprisingly, made the place quite popular among medical professionals, educators, and families with young children. The neighborhood is also well-known for its schools and artists: the abundance of both are thanks in part to the influx of city dwellers who have been coming in since 2000.
This old brewery district has been renovated in the last few decades and has become one of Philadelphia’s fastest growing neighborhoods. Girard Avenue is particularly famous for its line of commercial establishments. Perhaps in an ironic twist, coffee shops are recently becoming popular in Brewerytown.
One the neighborhoods frequently recommended by reputable Philadelphia real estate agents, Fishtown/Kensington is a popular place for young people. It is best known for the nightlife in Barcade, Frankford Hall, and other places. Consequently, its appeal to young singles have made Fishtown/Kensington properties quite affordable.
Keep in mind that this list is not exhaustive of the best places to live in Philadelphia. Go to: phillymag.com/articles/real-estate-2013-hottest-philly-neighborhoods/ and philly.curbed.com/archives/2013/01/15/the-philly-areas-top-three-emerging-neighborhoods-of-2013.php for more information about Philly neighborhoods.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Http://articlescad.com/members/articles
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
2. Some Must-ask Features To Luxury House Builder In Sydney
Author: Leila Adam
3. Luxury Villas In Ncr – An Epitome Of Distinguishable Living
Author: Ankit Chuhan
4. Looking For An Apartment? Get Into Ready To Move Flats In Noida Expressway
Author: Atul Raj Singh
5. 8 Helpful Aspects For The First Time Property Investors To Make A Judicial Decision
Author: Wallfort Property
6. Why Villas Are A Better Option For Luxurious Living?
Author: Gaur Yamuna City at Yamuna Expressway
7. With House Buyers You Can Sell Your House In 7 Days!
Author: Mason Dexter
8. 4 Stages Of Animation- Ingredients To Good Media!
Author: VR Real Technologies
9. Get Amazing Flats In Noida Extension
Author: Rohit Raj
10. Choose The Best From Contemporary Home Builders To Get Dream Home
Author: Bill Tillman
11. Why Are Foreigners Buying Properties In Fiji?
Author: Anil kumar
12. Go For Top Real Estate Developers In Noida To Provide You An Exclusive Home
Author: Alok Singh
13. In-house Quality Control Or Third-party, What Is Your Choice?
Author: Shashank Vaidya
14. How To Select The Best Residential Structure In Nashik?
Author: Suyojit Nashik
15. Paying Guest Accommodation In Ahmedabad
Author: Stay For You | A Home Away From Home