ALL >> Health >> View Article
Invisible Braces: For That Smile Of Confidence
Total Articles: 3
For adults who are reluctant to go undergo orthodontic procedure due to the embarrassment of wearing braces, Invisalign is the answer.
This novel product can straighten mild cases of overcrowding or improperly spaced teeth almost imperceptibly.
During the last decade, the number of adults in the United States opting for getting braces or any teeth straightening treatment has grown to more than 1 million annually.
Even in Tampa, FL, dentists have seen this trend increasing among adults.
No wonder, orthodontists are pitching in advertisements on a big scale with an objective to target the adult population.
The focus on ads is not on the advanced technology but on personal and health issues.
Every dentist, Tampa and elsewhere is trying to emphasize how good people will look and how much self confidence they will be able to create. The target of campaigns is to convince people sitting on the fence, who are unable to decide on various options.
In any case, people need orthodontic treatment to correct imperfections in jaw size or positions that can adversely affect the facial appearance.
When jaws and teeth do no align properly, excessive forces can be transmitted to teeth, leading to wearing out of enamel.
One of the biggest benefit of invisible braces is they are custom made to suit your teeth completely.
Here are five compelling reasons why you must go for invisible braces over conventional metal braces:
1. Appearance: Metal braces are unsightly and look awkward as though filled with chunks of metal. Food can get stuck in between them even without the wearer knowing it. Invisible braces are barely noticeable.
2. Comfort: With no wires or brackets against the inside of your mouth, invisible braces are decidedly comfortable.
3. Safety: Clear braces, by reducing damage to teeth and gums, are clearly safer than conventional metal braces.
4. Quicker treatment: Metal braces may take many years to yield corrective action. On the other hand, clear braces treatment requires only one year on an average to fix your teeth.
5. Better understanding of outcome: Unlike metal braces’ treatment, the outcome of invisible braces is predictable. Patients will know exactly what to expect and how long will they need to wear them.
This does not mean all is well with Invisalign or invisible braces. You must consult your dentist who will guide you on the best course of action.
According to dental specialists, the following are the conditions that do not favor having invisible braces’ treatment:
• Patients having dental issues like severely rotated teeth, large tooth spacing, and teeth that are severely tipped.
• Patients who cannot cooperate: Invisible aligners must be worn as prescribed by the dentist. Uncooperative or unwilling patients will not get the best results.
• Treatment costs are higher than traditional braces.
• Getting your teeth straightened by using removable braces has increased risks for the formation of tooth decay.
However, with convincing advantages related to health, hygiene, and comfort, Invisalign can be considered a good option for treatment of misaligned teeth.
It is best to consult these issues with a specialist dentist before you decide on your course of treatment.
Health Articles1. Does It Help To Outsource Provider Credentialing Services?
2. Quickest Air Ambulance Service In Dibrugarh With Advanced Medical Equipments
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
3. Male Organ Function Tips For Weekend Sensual Warriors
Author: John Dugan
4. आयुर्वेद के माध्यम से पीठ दर्द और उनके घरेलू उपचार
Author: Dr Nitesh Khonde
5. Men Too Suffer From Hair Problems And This Is How To Solve Them
Author: Kabea Global
6. Global Surgical Equipment Market Trend
7. The Emergency Dental Care - Know When It's Urgent
Author: Raphael Leo
8. Appropriate Supplement For The Progression On Eye Disease
Author: Blake Andrus
9. Benefits Of Orthodontics In Phoenix
Author: John Marker
10. Impact Of Air Conditioners On Health
Author: Thomas Martinez
11. Herbal Pain Relief Gel Is The Best Solution For Your Sore Body
Author: Shashikant Shukla
12. Natural And Necessary Food For Heart Health
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
13. Benefits Of Pediatric Dentistry In Golden Valley
Author: Richard Brown
14. Top Dentistry Conferences | Emedevents
15. Upcoming Conferences For Cardiology In 2018