ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
The Current Realty Scenario For Properties In Noida
Total Articles: 54
The staggering price rates is not the only problem that Noida real estate is facing currently. There are other issues that are related to the liquidity of residential and commercial properties in the city. The impending danger that looms in light of upcoming elections shall manifest itself in the form of the uncertainty of new policies shall bring in case a new government gets elected in the city. Such a scenario shall come with several repercussions for real estate market.
The investors who were keen on putting their money on properties in Noida till now, are deferring from their decisions. They are waiting for the elections to come and go, so that they can take a decision regarding their investment plans. As they want to play safe, some of them have postponed rolling out money on larger-scale projects. The inflow of money in the real estate often city has already dwindled by a big percentage. Developers are busy liquidating their current ready-to-move constructions, instead of coming with more realty projects.
Then, there are other issues that are directly linked to sentiments of buyers of Noida properties. The plight of buyers who had purchased residential apartments in Noida Extension has come to light after Allahabad High Court passed the verdict that the land used for building these apartments must be returned back to their real owners. While Greater Noida West Housing Project seems to be facing tough times, the situation has instilled doubt in the minds of other prospective buyers who are planning to buy property in Noida Extension.
While the realty market seeing a stagnant period for sometime now, some reputed builders have not ceased launching their housing projects in the city. This can be seen in the way Noida properties on Expressway are emerging. Noida-Greater Noida Expressway is a high-end project by U.P government. This 6 lane, 24 kilometer long highway is going to connect the two cities, thus improving the connectivity between the two. With the completion of project, National Highway 2 shall get relieved of its congestion problems. Anther prestigious project is the well-known Yamuna Expressway that is to connect Greater Noida to Agra.
Supertech, a major builder, is to come up with a 1350 crore housing project in Noida. This mega project shall offer 1800 flats sprawled over 18 acres. The project is estimated to get completed in two years from now. The flats shall be available at a fixed discount value in its intial stage.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Importance Of Floor Planning In Effective Luxury Home Designs
Author: Leila Adam
2. How Texas’ New School Rating System Will Affect Houston Housing?
Author: Caroline Allison
3. Residential Ongoing Projects In Pune With Great Surrounding
4. Top Advantages Of Selling Your Homes To ‘we Buy Homes’ Companies
Author: Mason Dexter
5. Brigade Omega
Author: Antara Sahu
6. Where To Look For Homes For Sale 89135?
Author: Sia Benet
7. Houston Corporate Housings – Check Out Its Benefits For Executives
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 5 Essential Methods One Must Learn Before Purchasing Flats In Raipur
Author: Wallfort Property
9. Real Estate Broker Of Record Agreement Fl Allows Starting Your Own Company And Earning Your Own Inco
10. The Serene Getaway Far From The Exasperating City Life
11. The Various Flats & Holiday Homes Ready For Sale At Puri
Author: John Watson
12. Renting V Buying Your Own Home
13. Find The House Of Your Dreams With Sunshine Coast Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
14. Sean Zarinegar-raising Arizona
Author: Sean Zarinegar
15. Paras One33 Noida – Start Your Business At Affordable Budget
Author: Rohit Sharma