ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
The Current Realty Scenario For Properties In Noida
Total Articles: 54
The staggering price rates is not the only problem that Noida real estate is facing currently. There are other issues that are related to the liquidity of residential and commercial properties in the city. The impending danger that looms in light of upcoming elections shall manifest itself in the form of the uncertainty of new policies shall bring in case a new government gets elected in the city. Such a scenario shall come with several repercussions for real estate market.
The investors who were keen on putting their money on properties in Noida till now, are deferring from their decisions. They are waiting for the elections to come and go, so that they can take a decision regarding their investment plans. As they want to play safe, some of them have postponed rolling out money on larger-scale projects. The inflow of money in the real estate often city has already dwindled by a big percentage. Developers are busy liquidating their current ready-to-move constructions, instead of coming with more realty projects.
Then, there are other issues that are directly linked to sentiments of buyers of Noida properties. The plight of buyers who had purchased residential apartments in Noida Extension has come to light after Allahabad High Court passed the verdict that the land used for building these apartments must be returned back to their real owners. While Greater Noida West Housing Project seems to be facing tough times, the situation has instilled doubt in the minds of other prospective buyers who are planning to buy property in Noida Extension.
While the realty market seeing a stagnant period for sometime now, some reputed builders have not ceased launching their housing projects in the city. This can be seen in the way Noida properties on Expressway are emerging. Noida-Greater Noida Expressway is a high-end project by U.P government. This 6 lane, 24 kilometer long highway is going to connect the two cities, thus improving the connectivity between the two. With the completion of project, National Highway 2 shall get relieved of its congestion problems. Anther prestigious project is the well-known Yamuna Expressway that is to connect Greater Noida to Agra.
Supertech, a major builder, is to come up with a 1350 crore housing project in Noida. This mega project shall offer 1800 flats sprawled over 18 acres. The project is estimated to get completed in two years from now. The flats shall be available at a fixed discount value in its intial stage.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Home Buying
Author: Albas Hoot
2. Life In Hitech City Can Lead To A Healthier Life
3. What Should You Consider When Designing On A Budget?
Author: Evokeliving Homes
4. Looking For Houses For Sale In Briar Gate Colorado Springs
Author: Mountaincity Realty
5. Global Ceiling Tiles Market Is Projected To Register A Cagr Of Over 7%
Author: Krishna R
6. How To Talk When You Call An Apartment Community | Flats For Sale In Bangalore
7. Container Office
8. We Buy Houses For Cash Pennsylvania Offer Best Cash Deals On The Spot For Home Sellers
9. Reilly Properties
Author: Lindsey Reilly
10. Which Company Prove Best Outstanding 3d Bim Services?
Author: Amit Patel
11. Technology Merger And Acquisition
12. Impact Of Depreciating Rupee On The Real Estate
13. Traveling With Kids: Our Family Friendly Service Apartments In Mumbai
Author: Lalco Residency
14. Benefits Of Studio Apartments In Delhi
Author: Balaji Services
15. Property For Sale Or For Rent In Dubai - Prestige Real Estate
Author: Prestige Real Estate