ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
The Current Realty Scenario For Properties In Noida
Total Articles: 54
The staggering price rates is not the only problem that Noida real estate is facing currently. There are other issues that are related to the liquidity of residential and commercial properties in the city. The impending danger that looms in light of upcoming elections shall manifest itself in the form of the uncertainty of new policies shall bring in case a new government gets elected in the city. Such a scenario shall come with several repercussions for real estate market.
The investors who were keen on putting their money on properties in Noida till now, are deferring from their decisions. They are waiting for the elections to come and go, so that they can take a decision regarding their investment plans. As they want to play safe, some of them have postponed rolling out money on larger-scale projects. The inflow of money in the real estate often city has already dwindled by a big percentage. Developers are busy liquidating their current ready-to-move constructions, instead of coming with more realty projects.
Then, there are other issues that are directly linked to sentiments of buyers of Noida properties. The plight of buyers who had purchased residential apartments in Noida Extension has come to light after Allahabad High Court passed the verdict that the land used for building these apartments must be returned back to their real owners. While Greater Noida West Housing Project seems to be facing tough times, the situation has instilled doubt in the minds of other prospective buyers who are planning to buy property in Noida Extension.
While the realty market seeing a stagnant period for sometime now, some reputed builders have not ceased launching their housing projects in the city. This can be seen in the way Noida properties on Expressway are emerging. Noida-Greater Noida Expressway is a high-end project by U.P government. This 6 lane, 24 kilometer long highway is going to connect the two cities, thus improving the connectivity between the two. With the completion of project, National Highway 2 shall get relieved of its congestion problems. Anther prestigious project is the well-known Yamuna Expressway that is to connect Greater Noida to Agra.
Supertech, a major builder, is to come up with a 1350 crore housing project in Noida. This mega project shall offer 1800 flats sprawled over 18 acres. The project is estimated to get completed in two years from now. The flats shall be available at a fixed discount value in its intial stage.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. What You Didn’t Know About The Ongoing Real Estate Ventures Of Hyderabad?
Author: subha gruha
2. Pg Accommodation – A New Trend To Boon Tourism
Author: Siana Roshan
3. The New York City Housing Boom Includes New Apartments In Bronx, Ny
Author: Lawrence Roy
4. Sean Zarinegar: The Anatomy Of A Successful Real Estate Career
Author: Sean Zarinegar
5. 5 Essential Tips For Successful Real Estate Investing
Author: RC NC
6. Sell Your Home To The Potential Home Buyers Alabama?
Author: Home buyers
7. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale –a Professional Cordillera Ranch Realtor Knows What The Client Exactly Need
Author: Richmond Frasier
8. Why Living Close To Nature In Barog Has A Transforming Effect On Your Life?
Author: The Woods Barog
9. • Building Information Modeling For Building Construction
10. Vianaar : La Sierra Estate Villas
Author: Vianaar Homes
11. Is Aventura Condos A Good Investment?
Author: Irit Naymark
12. How Can I Be An Elegant Investor In Real Estate?
Author: Teena Gupta
13. Things That You Should Know About Rera
Author: Aksha Group
14. Cordillera Ranch Boerne Tx Realtor –boerne Tx Home Selling Has Become Less Hassling!
Author: Richmond Frasier
15. Mep Bim Moedling And Clast Detection On Plant Room