ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Execute Lotus Notes To Exchange Migration Plan For 2014
Total Articles: 3
Many organizations prefer to change their email platforms with starting of New Year for a variety of reasons. It may be sometimes to take the advantage of specific features of client or it can be the result of a merger, where one company’s email needs to be converted in order to create a well integrated environment.
IBM Lotus Notes and MS Exchange Server are client-server based application used for storing user mailbox data like emails, contacts, calendars, tasks and journals. But in spite of being widely used by number of organizations Lotus Notes is lacking behind as compared to Exchange Server. Lotus Notes Domino to Exchange Migration Plan for 2014 (http://www.export-notes.com/domino-to-exchange-migration.html) can be only executed if further conclusions can be drawn by comparing both emails clients in detail.
Microsoft Exchange Server is reliable, flexible and cost effective email collaboration and communication platform which attracts user with its varied set of powerful features. In the upcoming section of this article we will explain you how Exchange is better than Lotus Notes.
1) Exchange 2010 has unified messaging feature which provides us to create a complete unified messaging where as in the case of Lotus Notes then you have to install such additional features in order to achieve the functionality. This may be concluded as first reason why Exchange is preferred over Lotus Notes.
2) Using Exchange Server one can easily integrate voicemail into OWA along with support for SATA hard drives. In the case of IBM Notes it provides auto email address completion, vCard support, and mashing up the calendars. But in spite of several newly added features it lacks behind due to old look and GUI as compared to Exchange.
3) Most of the non technical users find difficulty in using and operating Lotus Notes, but comparatively Windows Operating systems is used in majority. This is also one of the reasons which make Exchange popular because it is best compatible with Windows based operating systems.
4) Exchange server offers user with a facility of accessing his mails from a truly universal inbox. Users can access mail data, SMS text messages, voice mail, and save IM conversations. It also helps to manage the mobile data security because it has various data protection policies. Compared to Lotus Notes it has only basic mobile experience to users.
After knowing about various positive aspects of MS Exchange Server, every user prefer to work with Exchange Server instead of IBM Notes. Users who have Lotus Notes to Exchange Migration plan for 2014 can take help of external solutions.
Third Party Solution
Users can take benefits from mail migration wizard software which specializes in migrating Domino to Outlook, Domino to Exchange, Lotus Notes to Outlook, Lotus Notes to Exchange perfectly.
Computers Articles1. Tough As Nails Awnings - Break Record Sales
Author: 1888 PressRelease
2. Reliable Services For Sony Ps Vita Screen Replacement In London
Author: Tony Blair
3. 3d Print Architecture Models Enhance Architectural Experience For Clients
4. Amazon Product Listing Secrets Unfolded
5. How To Upgrade Hotmail Account To New Outlook Account?
Author: Lucy Seal
6. The Wide Network Range Of Linksys Wifi Extenders
Author: pinkesh tomar
7. How Push Notifications Can Completely Revolutionize The Fitness Industry!
8. Outlook Vs. Gmail – In Depth Analysis & Comparison
9. Microsoft’s Outlook Beta-a Faster Version
10. Difference Between Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live Mail.
11. Iphone Repair And Data Recovery
Author: khan mash
12. Centurylink Approved Modems Are Available In Reasonable Price Range!
Author: Aaron Kocherhans
13. Why Website Is Important For Each And Every Business?
Author: Golden Gate Technolabs
14. Microsoft Outlook Issues And Solutions
Author: Amaia Smith
15. How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 4f And What Does It Mean?
Author: James Watson