ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top Unconventional Honeymoon Destinations In India
Total Articles: 400
Indians and International couples, who are looking for romantic holidays in India, have known popular romantic destinations in India for long time. Whether you are just getting married, a couple looking for 2nd honeymoon or a senior citizen, you must have always visited Kashmir, Goa, Kerala and Himachal. These destinations attract most of honeymooners anyway. However, if you want to visit fresh destination for your honeymoon, you would not run out of options. India is blessed with several destinations that are perfect for romantic holidays.
Though it is considered one of the most popular water sports destinations in India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands are perfect for honeymoon package in India. These islands have the right harmony of seclusion, fun and intimacy. The waves of pristine blue water, white sandy beaches and unspoiled green forests create perfect backdrop of your romance and flourishing warmth. From Radhanagar beach to Cobyn’s Cove, Parrot Island, Amkunj Beach and Panchvati waterfall, you can explore your passion in secluded and enchanting destinations. You can also go camping and take back some wilderness with you as well.
North East India is turning several travellers’ heads with the demure yet glowing beauty. However, one of the finest honeymoon destinations in North East India is Gangtok, capital of Sikkim state. This city is like most conventional honeymoon hill stations. It has cool ambiance, great weather, picturesque landscape and perfect opportunity for privacy with your partner. Whether you visit Ban Jhakri Falls, catch glimpse of Kanchenjunga mountain summit or visit River Teesta, you would be able to enjoy the peace, natural beauty and quite time with your partner. This ambiance almost seems to be created for love and passion indeed.
Though, there are several other destinations with perfect honeymoon packages in India, the unique destinations in Uttarakahnd, Karnataka and North East India allow couples to enjoy honeymoon and indulge in their personal passions like water sports, photography and river rafting easily. There is no shortage of picturesque destinations in India. There are so many hill stations that you can visit. Yet, few such destinations emerge as winning honeymoon destinations due to high natural beauty and travel quotient. The perfect honeymoon packages offered by local hotels enhance your mood and intimacy. When you are planning your next romantic vacation, definitely consider these destinations.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is a travel enthusiast and loves sharing information on romantic holiday destinations in and around the world. He shares a list of the best deals of honeymoon packages in India by Cox and Kings.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara