ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Frequent Travellers Enjoy International Tours
Total Articles: 400
Most frequent travellers love International Tours. The best way to stay excited about travel is book custom holidays. When you customize your domestic or international tours, you can exclude standard sightseeing attractions that you already have seen. But more importantly, you can explore city or region based on certain travel themes. It adds more flavour and fun to your holiday.
There are diverse travel themes that can enrich your holiday experience with interesting facts, sights and activities. For example, you might have visited Mumbai; financial capital of India several times. But, you can explore far more interesting things in Mumbai rather typical British architectures, museums and zoos. This city with skyscrapers has very exclusive travel attractions for tourists, if you know where you want to go. If you are in Mumbai for business, you should reach Elephanta Caves and explore the elegant beauty and historic culture of sensual sculptures. Do you know about realism tourism? This branch of tourism explores the realistic picture of the city. You can explore the largest slums in Asia – Dharavi; Mumbai.
You can enjoy thermal spring in Europe where you will visit Karlovy Vary in Czech Republic, Pamukkale in Turkey, Bath in UK and Tuscany in Italy. You can go pub-hopping in Scotland or explore all museums in Washington DC. If you are visiting India, you should step out for a perfect adventure holiday in Jammu and Kashmir. This romantic destination is actually perfect for adventure. You should ski in Gulmarg, scuba dive in Andaman, paraglide in Bir and enjoy surfing in Goa. Then you can also go white river rafting in Rishikesh and trek in North East India. Another interesting international tour is to explore all world heritage sites in USA. There are about 21 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in US.
You can enjoy several travel themes such as adventure travel, wildlife travel, beach hopping, shopping frenzies and pilgrimages. There is so much depth to each travel destination that a revisit with a expert would change the experience for you. For example: If you visit Louvre Museum with an art expert or Rome with history expert, you would witness the beauty of the destination in completely new light, even if you had seen the destinations before. There are umpteen number of such custom holidays that you can enjoy wherever you are headed. The forts in China and flora and fauna in Malaysia have more to say with expert by your side. Explore the world in new light.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and finds best deals of custom holiday packages to pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent international tours.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal