ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Of: International Holidays On Thailand’s Islands
Total Articles: 400
Thailand is clustered with hundreds of cute little islands. There are 67 islands in Phang Nga Bay, 52 in Mu Ko Chang National Park, 51 in Tarutao national Marine Park and 42 in Mu Ko Ang Thong national park. Though, all these islands may not be perfect for vacations, some of the best one have the perfect ambiance for dream-come-true vacations indeed.
Phuket; Thailand’s most popular travel destinations are known for instant holiday packages. From Big Buddha in Chalong, Wat Chalong temple and Thai Boxing in Muai Thai to scuba diving and snorkelling at Phi Phi Island, Phuket has perfect harmony of water sports and cultural entertainments of all kinds. You can visit Phuket FantaSea Show, Simon Cararet Show or the nightlife at Patong beach nightlife. Travel experiences in Phuket are entertaining and energizing enough to make it a fascinating Thailand package for a weekend.
Koh Lanta is beautiful and laid-back island on southern coast on Thailand. This sensational island has several mesmerizing beaches. Exuberant beaches of this island are fascinating and memorable. Khlong Dao Beach, Kawkang beach, Long beach, Khlong Khlong, Khlong Nin Beach, Relax Bay, Bamboo Bay, Nui Beach, Knatiang Beach and Khlong Toab are great choices for relaxation, luxuries and comfortable holiday. The breathtaking scenery and great blue waves of ocean are simply mesmerizing. You can enjoy scuba diving, kayaking, snorkelling, trekking, fishing and longtail boating on this island. This is a great island for beach lover’s Thailand package indeed.
Ko Lipe is a gorgeous island in Andaman Sea. There are exotic beaches and fascinating dive spots on this island. Though sun set beach, sun rise beach and Buddha temple has their own charm, the best dive spots of Ko Lipe Island are 8 mile rock, between Ko Adang & Ko Rawi, Yong Hua Shipwreck, Ko Bu Tang, Ko Langcha, Hin Takorn Dukong and Ko Sawang. You cannot visit Ko Lipe on an instant holiday package; you would need detailed planning as per local weather. You can also enjoy snorkelling, kayaking and sailing in Ko Lipe.
There are far more islands in Thailand, which cannot be comfortably included in this article. However, the best way to ensure that you have picked a winner is to ensure that you have great water sports sites, great beaches, other sightseeing attractions and nightlife. However, if you want to indulge in a specific water sport, then that is the best way to identify the island of choice as well.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves travelling on the best deals of instant holiday packages and pursue his passion. He travels to Thailand on packages by Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson