ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Get The Most Out Of Your Travel Clothes
Total Articles: 1445
While cheap travel deals such as cheap airplane tickets, discount hotel rooms, and cheap vacation packages help make travel affordable, there are steps you can to increase your traveling pleasure by packing less and getting more out of what you carry.
By making a few small adjustments, such as wearing neutral colored clothes or purchasing garments that can be used multiple times, you can enhance your travel wardrobe. The following are suggestions from Smarter Travel as to how to be creative and travel light:
• Pack quality, tailored t-shirts. A woman’s tailored tee that fits well can be worn as a pencil shirt for dressy or a business friendly look, with jeans for a casual day of sightseeing, or with shorts for a relaxing day at the beach. Men can even wear tailored tees under a blazer. Rollable and relatively wrinkle free, basic tees can extend a person’s wardrobe by days, regardless of the destination.
• Travel with reversible clothes since they provide multiple options. For maximum flexibility, select pieces that have bright patterns on one side and basic neutrals on the others.
• Travel with a palette of neutral colored clothes. White, black, creams, and grays are usually good base colors for summer and winter vacation wardrobes. Such colors are ideal to mix and match. You do not have to limit yourself to solids. Bold stripes in black or gray as well as subtle patterns can be re-worn multiple times.
• Bring multipurpose shoes than will look good in multiple settings. Ballet flats can be comfortable for walking and still look elegant enough for a cocktail party. Pull on riding boots look great with jeans and dresses and are convenient at airport security lines since they slip on and off easily. Usually high quality shoes with solid soles are best for traveling since they tend to be more durable.
• Packing smart looking woman’s accessories can liven up outfits. Chunky colorful necklaces in single strands that will not tangle and lightweight scarves give women’s outfits a bit of pop without weighing down luggage. Avoid packing jewelry that will be worn only once, if at all.
• Look for clothes that can serve multipurpose functions and accentuate your basics. Travel outfitters offer garments that are sun and bug resistant as well as ones that offer ample hidden storage. Convertible bags that can initially be carried as a flight friendly backpack and then switched to a tote bag for everyday use are handy.
• Get inspired by checking out Glamour, Pinterest for an outfit muse, or explore the stylish looks on Polyvore to see how the fashion savvy and constantly traveling jet set maximizes their stylish separates.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints