ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Keep The Workplace Clean With A Reliable Floor Scrubber In San Diego
Total Articles: 8
There used to be a time when the only way to clean a floor was to grab a rag and a bucket of soap and water, get down on your knees, and manually scrub the floors. Needless to say, this approach was inefficient and time-consuming.
Fortunately, advances in technology have brought forth easier ways to clean floors. People who have to clean wider floors, such as those found in warehouses or auditoriums, can choose to use a San Diego floor scrubber.
There are three main types of floor scrubbers to choose from. One type of floor scrubber is known as a small scrubber. These scrubbers, as its name suggests, are smaller than the other types of floor scrubbers available, which makes it perfect for cleaning tile and grout surfaces and/or baseboards.
Another type of floor scrubber is the walk-behind scrubber. These floor scrubbers can potentially clean anywhere from 18,500 square feet to 42,000 square feet every hour. Many walk-behind floor scrubbers are battery-powered, although there are some that use gasoline as its fuel source.
The third type of floor scrubber is the ride-on floor scrubber. Like walk-behind scrubbers, ride-on floor scrubbers can run on batteries, gasoline, or LP—although the fuel source would depend on the manufacturer. However, the key difference is that ride-on scrubbers can clean 33,000 to 83,000 square feet per hour.
When purchasing floor scrubbers in Los Angeles, San Diego, or any other area in California, carefully consider the type of surface that needs to be cleaned, as well as how large the surface is. Additionally, be sure to only purchase floor scrubbers from reputable janitorial equipment suppliers. For more information on floor scrubbers, you may visit WiseGeek.com.
Home and Garden Articles1. When Should You Consider Hiring A Property Management Service?
Author: Simply Property Management
2. 3 Reasons Why A Dishwasher As A Appliance Is Better Than Hand-washing
Author: Jackson Wood
3. Decorative Concrete Is Really Useful In Home Adornment
Author: Anu Walia
4. Minka Aire Fans – An Ideal Solution For Maximizing Comfort
Author: Bryson Kaleb
5. Exceptional Features Of Decorative Concrete Flooring
Author: Anu Walia
6. Something Wicked This Way Comes
Author: Lauren Kyes
7. Can Shower Replacement Improve The Look Of Your Bathroom?
8. Walk In Tubs: Soak In The Feeling Of True Relaxation
9. How To Make Your Move ‘green’ While Saving Money
Author: James Draper
10. How To Plan Your Home Renovation Process
Author: James Kyle
11. Great Tips For Improving The Lawn With Lawn Mowing Services
Author: Phil Maunder
12. Add A Value To Your Property By Installing Louvre Shutter
Author: Joseph Zammit
13. How To Care For Interior And Exterior Concrete Floors
Author: Mark Moore
14. How Much Does Professional Asbestos Popcorn Removal Cost?
Author: Jacob Ethan
15. Transform Your House With Remodeling Services In Denver
Author: John Cooper