ALL >> Health >> View Article
Body Liposuction Procedure
Total Articles: 12
Liposuction is a process of getting rid of unwanted fat from certain areas of the body.
Non-surgical lipolysis – A procedure using ultrasonic waves to gently lyse small areas of fat from areas which have very small pockets of fat. Requires multiple sittings.Fat may return back after a certain period of time.
Liposuction – A surgical procedure which uses a set of cannulae and a suction equipment to extract fat from the body. Can be done under local, regional or general anesthesia.
Depending on the equipment the procedure gets its name. Each equipment has its own purpose and should be selected depending on the area and requirement.
Power assisted liposuction – An equipment which uses electric or compressed air to generate a vibration to the equipment to mobilize fat minimising damage to surrounding tissue.
Ultrasound assisted liposuction – An equipment which uses the generation of ultrasonic waves to cause cavitation, emulsification and lysis of fat before aspiration. Generates a lot of energy and heat and can burn the skin and underlying tissues if used by incorrect and inexperienced hands. Need to train on the equipment. Also known as VASER and LYSONIC.
Water assisted liposuction – An equipment which uses a gentle force of water which dislodges and separates the fat without damaging skin, collagen, blood vessels, nerves or underlying tissues. Also known as Body jet. Fat is harvested at a very low pressure and can be used for autologous fat transfer and stem cell extraction.
Radiofrequency assisted liposuction – An equipment which generates heat at the skin which can cause some collagen remodelling resulting in skin tightening to a certain level. Can cause skin burns. Need special training before using the equipment.
Laser assisted liposuction – An equipment which uses laser energy to emulsify fat and aspirating. To be used in areas where fibrosis is more and in previously operated areas. Can cause burns and should be used with caution.
Syringe liposuction – Here negative pressure created with a syringe is used to aspirated fat.
Ojas aesthetic is one of the few centers which use most of this equipment depending on the requirement.
For more information please visit
Body Liposuction Procedures
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat