ALL >> Health >> View Article
Body Liposuction Procedure
Total Articles: 12
Liposuction is a process of getting rid of unwanted fat from certain areas of the body.
Non-surgical lipolysis – A procedure using ultrasonic waves to gently lyse small areas of fat from areas which have very small pockets of fat. Requires multiple sittings.Fat may return back after a certain period of time.
Liposuction – A surgical procedure which uses a set of cannulae and a suction equipment to extract fat from the body. Can be done under local, regional or general anesthesia.
Depending on the equipment the procedure gets its name. Each equipment has its own purpose and should be selected depending on the area and requirement.
Power assisted liposuction – An equipment which uses electric or compressed air to generate a vibration to the equipment to mobilize fat minimising damage to surrounding tissue.
Ultrasound assisted liposuction – An equipment which uses the generation of ultrasonic waves to cause cavitation, emulsification and lysis of fat before aspiration. Generates a lot of energy and heat and can burn the skin and underlying tissues if used by incorrect and inexperienced hands. Need to train on the equipment. Also known as VASER and LYSONIC.
Water assisted liposuction – An equipment which uses a gentle force of water which dislodges and separates the fat without damaging skin, collagen, blood vessels, nerves or underlying tissues. Also known as Body jet. Fat is harvested at a very low pressure and can be used for autologous fat transfer and stem cell extraction.
Radiofrequency assisted liposuction – An equipment which generates heat at the skin which can cause some collagen remodelling resulting in skin tightening to a certain level. Can cause skin burns. Need special training before using the equipment.
Laser assisted liposuction – An equipment which uses laser energy to emulsify fat and aspirating. To be used in areas where fibrosis is more and in previously operated areas. Can cause burns and should be used with caution.
Syringe liposuction – Here negative pressure created with a syringe is used to aspirated fat.
Ojas aesthetic is one of the few centers which use most of this equipment depending on the requirement.
For more information please visit
Body Liposuction Procedures
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe