ALL >> Health >> View Article
Body Liposuction Procedure
Total Articles: 12
Liposuction is a process of getting rid of unwanted fat from certain areas of the body.
Non-surgical lipolysis – A procedure using ultrasonic waves to gently lyse small areas of fat from areas which have very small pockets of fat. Requires multiple sittings.Fat may return back after a certain period of time.
Liposuction – A surgical procedure which uses a set of cannulae and a suction equipment to extract fat from the body. Can be done under local, regional or general anesthesia.
Depending on the equipment the procedure gets its name. Each equipment has its own purpose and should be selected depending on the area and requirement.
Power assisted liposuction – An equipment which uses electric or compressed air to generate a vibration to the equipment to mobilize fat minimising damage to surrounding tissue.
Ultrasound assisted liposuction – An equipment which uses the generation of ultrasonic waves to cause cavitation, emulsification and lysis of fat before aspiration. Generates a lot of energy and heat and can burn the skin and underlying tissues if used by incorrect and inexperienced hands. Need to train on the equipment. Also known as VASER and LYSONIC.
Water assisted liposuction – An equipment which uses a gentle force of water which dislodges and separates the fat without damaging skin, collagen, blood vessels, nerves or underlying tissues. Also known as Body jet. Fat is harvested at a very low pressure and can be used for autologous fat transfer and stem cell extraction.
Radiofrequency assisted liposuction – An equipment which generates heat at the skin which can cause some collagen remodelling resulting in skin tightening to a certain level. Can cause skin burns. Need special training before using the equipment.
Laser assisted liposuction – An equipment which uses laser energy to emulsify fat and aspirating. To be used in areas where fibrosis is more and in previously operated areas. Can cause burns and should be used with caution.
Syringe liposuction – Here negative pressure created with a syringe is used to aspirated fat.
Ojas aesthetic is one of the few centers which use most of this equipment depending on the requirement.
For more information please visit
Body Liposuction Procedures
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited