ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Cell Based Hair Regeneration
Total Articles: 12
Hairloss is a common condition seen from ageGroup of 18 to80yrs.Apartfromcausingpsychological disturbance it causes agedappearance.Almost50%of men by the age of 50yrs experience baldness and 4o% of women by the age group of 50yrs experience some amount of hair loss.
Drug therapy has been the standard protocol for ages. Though FDA approved some of the medicationsLike Fenestrae have potential side effects.
The other standard treatment for advanced hair loss is Hair Transplantation. Both FUT [follicularunit transplantation] and FUE [Follicular unit extraction] are approved treatments and give good results in selected individuals. It’spermanent solutionbaldness. Nevertheless early treatment in the form of oral supplementation with good quality
Supplements and vitamins are very effective in hair regrowth.
Stem cell therapies are the new kid on the block. Most peopleconfuse serum treatments with stem celltreatments. These only contain commercially processed growth factors and no live cells atall.Growth factor treatments work by delivering the growth factors to the follicles. They prevent hair fall and inhibit 5-alpha reductase.
Another new treatment in the hair regeneration therapy is PLATERICH PLASMA. This treatment is done using the clients own blood and platerichplasma isseparated. This has to be activated through a special process and reinjected into the bald areas; the process has to be repeated in4 weekly intervals to get good results.
The more advanced way of cell based therapy is STEMCELL extraction, here stem cells are extracted from the same individual through a patented process, andreinjected into bald area and also given systemically. These treatments require multiple sittings but the advantage is once extracted they can be cultured.
HAIR CLONING is a futuristic therapy is still in experimental stage. In this process a few hair folliclesare taken from the back of scalp and cultured in vitro and after period of 17 to 21 days they are retransplanted.Success rate is yet to be established.
Therefore early diagnosis of hair fall and proper protection goes long way in preventing raising incidence of baldness.
For more details please visit :Laser Treatments surgey
Beauty Articles1. Santa Fe Mixed Bag & Red Stag Combo Part - Ii
2. Grape Seed & Almond Herbal Moisturising Lotion For A Perfect Soft And Smooth Skin
Author: Kairali Ayurvedic Products
3. Some Nail Polish Designs You Can Try At Home
4. How To Save Time In The Mornings
5. Beauty Care Made Easy With Starpil Products
6. Wondering How To Glam Your Eyes With Lastest Trendy Styles?
Author: Mohini Singh
7. Draping: The Makeup Technique That Illuminates The Face In A Simple Way
Author: Denial Smith
8. Choosing The Best Anti Aging Skin Creams
Author: Donald Brontes
9. Ensure Hair Nourishment With Salon Hair Processors
10. Auroville- The City Of Dawn
Author: Closest Buddies
11. Skin Care Routine For Beginners- Sensitive Skin
Author: Noah Collins
12. Top Things You Should Know Before Visiting A Hair Salon In Orlando Fl
Author: Nima Farshid
13. Is Your Skin Dry And Dehydrated? Get Your Healthy And Glowing Skin Back!
Author: Anna Paul
14. The Fine Art Of Conditioning Your Hair With Henna
Author: Vishal Parihar
15. 10 Most Effective Natural Skin Care Techniques During Winters