ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Stem Cell Therapy Rejuvenates Hair
Total Articles: 12
This outpatient procedure is fast and reliable without major side effects when compared to other hair loss treatments.
It’s all about hair – your crowning glory! Since ages, maintaining and growing a healthy mane was part of the beauty regimen. Unfortunately, hair loss and baldness affects more than 50 per cent of men and 25 per cent of women.
DHT (dihydrotesterone) mediated or male pattern baldness (androgen tic alopecia) is most commonly seen in men and is also increasing in women, while alopecia aureate or patchy baldness is immunologically mediated and can proceed to alopecia totals or total balding.
Androgenetic alopecia is a result of miniaturization of hair follicles in susceptible individuals. Hair growth cycle is characterized by three stages: growth, regression and resting phase. Growth of new hair requires the reen try of the resting hair into the growth phase, a process involving activation of multipotent stem cells in the hair bulge. Activating signals originate from the dermal papilla directing the stem cells to regenerate.
“Miniature follicle in a bald area contains adult stem cells that have lost the ability to respond to signals. Mesotherapy is a process, where signaling molecules are introduced into the scalp taken up bt the dormant hair follicles, explains Dr. Sitalakshmi, an expert in various hair treatments including Stem Cell Therapy.
Specific hair growth factors are derived from human fibroblast cultures, the richest source of stem cells. Depending on the extent and duration of hair loss, weekly orfortnightly injections are required for a period of three to four months. Hair growth can be noticed four to six weeks after commencement of the treatment which is permanent and may require a few maintenance sessions.
This outpatient procedure is fast and reliable minus the side effects of prolonged medication like finasteride and minoxidill. Hair is strengthened and seborrhic dermatitis (dandruff) is cured it can also be combined with advanced procedures like PRP (platelet enriched plasma) injection or traditional hair transplantation.
Beauty Articles1. Beauty Care Made Easy With Starpil Products
2. Wondering How To Glam Your Eyes With Lastest Trendy Styles?
Author: Mohini Singh
3. Draping: The Makeup Technique That Illuminates The Face In A Simple Way
Author: Denial Smith
4. Choosing The Best Anti Aging Skin Creams
Author: Donald Brontes
5. Ensure Hair Nourishment With Salon Hair Processors
6. Auroville- The City Of Dawn
Author: Closest Buddies
7. Skin Care Routine For Beginners- Sensitive Skin
Author: Noah Collins
8. Top Things You Should Know Before Visiting A Hair Salon In Orlando Fl
Author: Nima Farshid
9. Is Your Skin Dry And Dehydrated? Get Your Healthy And Glowing Skin Back!
Author: Anna Paul
10. The Fine Art Of Conditioning Your Hair With Henna
Author: Vishal Parihar
11. 10 Most Effective Natural Skin Care Techniques During Winters
12. Top 6 Qualities Of A Successful Hairstylist
Author: Chris Babb
13. Bridal Makeup Bangalore
14. How To Find A Reliable Cosmetic Clinic
Author: Pankaj Singhal
15. Unveil The Overpowering Effect Of Top Four Hand Massage Near Chelsea!
Author: Danny Gill