ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Stem Cell Therapy Rejuvenates Hair
Total Articles: 12
This outpatient procedure is fast and reliable without major side effects when compared to other hair loss treatments.
It’s all about hair – your crowning glory! Since ages, maintaining and growing a healthy mane was part of the beauty regimen. Unfortunately, hair loss and baldness affects more than 50 per cent of men and 25 per cent of women.
DHT (dihydrotesterone) mediated or male pattern baldness (androgen tic alopecia) is most commonly seen in men and is also increasing in women, while alopecia aureate or patchy baldness is immunologically mediated and can proceed to alopecia totals or total balding.
Androgenetic alopecia is a result of miniaturization of hair follicles in susceptible individuals. Hair growth cycle is characterized by three stages: growth, regression and resting phase. Growth of new hair requires the reen try of the resting hair into the growth phase, a process involving activation of multipotent stem cells in the hair bulge. Activating signals originate from the dermal papilla directing the stem cells to regenerate.
“Miniature follicle in a bald area contains adult stem cells that have lost the ability to respond to signals. Mesotherapy is a process, where signaling molecules are introduced into the scalp taken up bt the dormant hair follicles, explains Dr. Sitalakshmi, an expert in various hair treatments including Stem Cell Therapy.
Specific hair growth factors are derived from human fibroblast cultures, the richest source of stem cells. Depending on the extent and duration of hair loss, weekly orfortnightly injections are required for a period of three to four months. Hair growth can be noticed four to six weeks after commencement of the treatment which is permanent and may require a few maintenance sessions.
This outpatient procedure is fast and reliable minus the side effects of prolonged medication like finasteride and minoxidill. Hair is strengthened and seborrhic dermatitis (dandruff) is cured it can also be combined with advanced procedures like PRP (platelet enriched plasma) injection or traditional hair transplantation.
Beauty Articles1. Why Shower Gel Type Are You?
Author: Oskar Jokovich
2. Made Your Personality More Pleasant With Hair Transplant
Author: Neeraj Pandey
3. You Will Never Make Mistakes In Shampooing And Conditioning Your Hair Again
4. Factors That Affect Natural Hair Care Products's Longevity
Author: Scott Watkins
5. Look Like A Beauty Queen With Cheap Makeup Kits
6. Mohini Makeovers Salon That Defines Beauty
Author: Mohini Singh
7. Order Virgin Hair Extensions India For Best Quality And Price
8. How To Get Best Bridal Makeup In Udaipur- Amrits Hair & Beauty
Author: Anu Sen
9. The Ultimate Guide To Waxing At Home
Author: Paul Samuel Ortiz
10. Traditional Balinese Massage
Author: John Mathew
11. Differences Between Waxing And Shaving
Author: Paul Samuel Ortiz
12. Purchase Shea Butter For Skin And Get A Natural Look Of Hair And Skin
Author: The author is intending to mention the benefits of
13. Get Known How Hydrocolloid Help Get Rid Of Acne!
Author: Sagar Gore
14. Rejuvenate Your Face With Facelift
15. Chennai Independent Hottest Erotic Escorts Services Chennai