ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Hair Transplantation Treatment
Total Articles: 12
1. What is a hair transplant exactly?
Hair transplantation is a process of using hair from back of the head or body to coverbald areas on the scalp.
2. How long does the transplanted hair last?
Since the hair used in hair restoration surgery comes from the donor area which is not sensitive to the balding process, it will be permanent. This hair will retain its genetic characteristics even after relocation, so for the vast majority of patients, virtually all transplanted hair lasts a lifetime. In some cases, a small percentage of transplanted hair may be lost as the patient ages.
3. What are the methods of Hair Transplantation?
The common methods are follicular unit hair transplantation (FUT) where a strip of hair from the back of head is removed and cut into single follicular units. The other method is follicular unit extraction (FUE), where hair units are extracted and used for transplantation. No incision or cuts are made.Ojas Aesthetic is an advanced centre using both these techniques.
4. How many hairs are transplanted per session?
At Ojas, we do anywhere from 500 to 3500 microscopically- created grafts in a session. Each graft is an individual hair follicle, or can include up to 3 hairs.
5. What is success rate of Hair Transplantation?
It is a very safe and successful procedure and in skilled hands it is a completely successful procedure.
6. Is it going to hurt?
The great majority of my patients are quite comfortable, both during and after hair transplantation procedure; occasionally, a patient says he had some pain which is more a discomfort due to soreness rather than pain. As you would expect, local anesthetics are used during the procedure. We also supply you with medication which is available for you to use after the procedure, if you should need it. Many of our patients find that they do not need to take any medication at all after their hair transplantation procedure.
7. I have a medical condition; can I still receive a hair transplant?
Pre-existing medical conditions are always a concern. If you have a pre-existing medical condition, please inform at the time of your consultation.
8. What is unique about hair transplantation at Ojas Aesthetic?
At our center transplantation hair transplantation is completely done by qualified transplant surgeons using the latest techniques suitable for the individual. We also use autologous stem cell therapy for suitable candidates.
9. Do you do hair transplantation on women?
Yes. Female hair loss is quite common. In fact, studies indicate that an increasing number of women are experiencing varying degrees of female pattern hair loss. “Women usually have a similar donor area to men. So, a great majority of women with typical female pattern hair loss can be helped significantly. This means they have enough supply to fulfill the demand, so the results are usually very good"
10. I am not from Hyderabad. How many days do I need to stay in Hyderabad, India?
You need to stay in Hyderabad at least 3 days.
Day 1: consultation
Day 2: surgery
Day 3: follow up, after which you may depart back to your hometown/ country.
To know more meet our Consultants:
Dr. V.K.Srinagesh MS., MCh (Plastic Surgery)
Dr. V.Sitalakshmi DGO, PGDMC (Medical Cosmetology)
Beauty Articles1. Things About Natural Care Hair Products You Have To Experience It Yourself
Author: Scott Watkins
2. Here's What No One Tells You About Cat Earrings And Studs
Author: Hugo McCoy
3. Understanding The Benefits Of Using Face Masks
Author: Keerthi Mamidi
4. Esthechoc - The World's First Anti-aging Beauty Chocolate
Author: A J
5. Looking For Skin Care Services, Get Healthy And Glowing Skin
6. Use Cotton Moisturizing Gloves For Soft Hands
Author: Ronald Abrams
7. All You Need To Know About Growth Factors In Skin Creams
Author: Micheal Shawn
8. How To Choose The Best Tanning Clinic For Your Health And Wallet
Author: Huma Mahmood
9. Guide To Proteins Supplements
Author: Nimesh Thakkar
10. Beauty Also Lies In The Art Of Managing Your Hair
Author: Scott Watkins
11. Best Gaming Mouse: Factors To Consider
Author: milferrr kissewer
12. Talcum Powder, The Source Of Freshness
Author: Daniel Bennett
13. Intriguing Benefits Of Essential Oil Diffusers
Author: Radha Beauty
14. Tips For Buying Jewelry That Can Go Flawlessly With Regular-wear
Author: Olivia Henriques
15. Cosmetic Colours: A Detailed Understanding