ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Popular Adventure Holiday Towns In New Zealand
Total Articles: 400
New Zealand, the blissful little corner of the world has brilliant landscapes, turquoise blue beaches, rainforests and fascinating mountainous regions. This eco-conscious county flaunts some enthralling and adrenaline-pumping experiences. What would you do if you hit the world-renowned adventure capital of the world? I know that it might be a little exaggeration to call Queenstown in New Zealand as adventure capital of the world. But, you can add adventure destinations to your New Zealand tours anyway.
Queenstown is blessed with some of fascinating geographical beauty. Mountain and lake in Queenstown allows tourists to enjoy picturesque scenery, pristine lakes and snow-clad mountain tops. As you begin Queenstown holiday package in summer, you would be able to explore hiking trails, hit some golf balls into holes and explore the mountains with mountain biking. But, you can easily explore it through helicopter ride. But, you cannot experience bungee jumping, hang gliding, skydiving or ski trip any other way. Edge and thrill of these experiences in the backdrop of scenic Queenstown is worth the visit.
Christchurch – Canterbury is another destination for adrenaline kicking holiday. Though, it is the second largest city in New Zealand, this city has lake tekapo, Aoraki Mountains, glaciers, peel forest park, botanic gardens and Mount Somers. You can explore scenic beauty via Gondola ride or a helicopter tour and indulge into several adventure activities within the region. Whether you like boat cruises, fresh water fishing, dolphins, jet boating, or salt water kayaking, Christchurch’s turquoise waters and green scenic background is just perfect for adventure indeed. You can also enjoy mountain biking, hunting, hiking, skiing or snowboarding based on season, interest and budget for holiday package.
West Coast region of Southern Alps includes three towns; Westport, Greymouth and Hokitika. Snuggled between Southern Alps and stunning coasts, West Coast has abundant rainforest, glaciers, caves and every experience in between. Vast scenic beauty is sprawled over this gorgeous land. Helicopter rides allow you to check natural beauty via sky diving, mountain biking or air safari. You can also enjoy adventure caving, underworld rafting, kayaking, river safari and white river rafting.
One thing is guaranteed, your New Zealand tour would be far different experience if you add these experiences to your itinerary. Scenic natural beauty is the same. Yet, sky diving, helicopter rides and jet skiing add the new dimension of experience and unique angles. Carry your camera and you would create memories of lifetime with these experiences indeed.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves travelling on the best deals of holiday packages and pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent tour to New Zealand.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar