ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A City Break In Istanbul
Total Articles: 10
Istanbul is a city, where two different worlds meet each other. In other words, a part of the city is located in the continent of Asia, while the other part is in Europe. East meets west, not only figuratively, but also physically, thereby creating an intoxicating cocktail of culture. The great thing worth to mention about Istanbul is that it is a historic city and it has played important roles in the Ottoman, Byzantine, Roman and Byzantium empires. The evidence of this city standing as the historic place with more than 3000 years of history can be found in each and every street. The exotic markets and the street foods that can be found here gives the tourists a mouth-watering experience, which can be remembered by them for several years to come.
When to go? If you are planning for Istanbul tours, spring is the perfect time of the year to select. Here are the two reasons for the same:
a) During this season, the gardens and parks in Istanbul will be exploded into colors with the onset of the annual tulip festival as the trees and leaves come back into life during this time of the year.
b) The second reason is that it will be possible to avoid the bitter temperature and the gloomy skies when you visit at this time.
Where to arrive? As, there are two international train stations and international airports each, reaching the capital city during your turkey tours is not a tough task. If you are not in Turkey and are planning to reach directly to Istanbul, the best means of transportation is flight. More than 100 airlines are connected to this place with the rest of the world and there are the best carriers like British Airways, Delta, Emirates, Turkish Airlines, etc...
What to see? The city is divided into several districts, which spreads out on each side of the Bosporus. The eastern half of the city is the Asian side and this part has food markets, traditional neighborhoods and a lovely stroll, but many other must-see attractions are located only on the European side. Most of the sightseeing can be done in the Istanbul’s Old City, Sultanahmet during your Istanbul tours. The place called Beyoglu, which is popular for music scene and nightlife can be found on the other side of the Golden Horn. There is an excellent public transportation system inclusive of ferries, metro system and trams across the river and so you can avoid taxis.
When, the best travel company organizing the best Turkey tours is selected, you can get the best trip to remember for your lifetime.
Turkey is one of the wonderful tourist destinations and also; it is renowned as one of the most premiere tour destinations throughout the world. If you would like to have istanbul tours or turkey tours, then our travel turkey Group can provide ultimate packages at affordable prices. To get more, visit us online.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe