ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A City Break In Istanbul
Total Articles: 10
Istanbul is a city, where two different worlds meet each other. In other words, a part of the city is located in the continent of Asia, while the other part is in Europe. East meets west, not only figuratively, but also physically, thereby creating an intoxicating cocktail of culture. The great thing worth to mention about Istanbul is that it is a historic city and it has played important roles in the Ottoman, Byzantine, Roman and Byzantium empires. The evidence of this city standing as the historic place with more than 3000 years of history can be found in each and every street. The exotic markets and the street foods that can be found here gives the tourists a mouth-watering experience, which can be remembered by them for several years to come.
When to go? If you are planning for Istanbul tours, spring is the perfect time of the year to select. Here are the two reasons for the same:
a) During this season, the gardens and parks in Istanbul will be exploded into colors with the onset of the annual tulip festival as the trees and leaves come back into life during this time of the year.
b) The second reason is that it will be possible to avoid the bitter temperature and the gloomy skies when you visit at this time.
Where to arrive? As, there are two international train stations and international airports each, reaching the capital city during your turkey tours is not a tough task. If you are not in Turkey and are planning to reach directly to Istanbul, the best means of transportation is flight. More than 100 airlines are connected to this place with the rest of the world and there are the best carriers like British Airways, Delta, Emirates, Turkish Airlines, etc...
What to see? The city is divided into several districts, which spreads out on each side of the Bosporus. The eastern half of the city is the Asian side and this part has food markets, traditional neighborhoods and a lovely stroll, but many other must-see attractions are located only on the European side. Most of the sightseeing can be done in the Istanbul’s Old City, Sultanahmet during your Istanbul tours. The place called Beyoglu, which is popular for music scene and nightlife can be found on the other side of the Golden Horn. There is an excellent public transportation system inclusive of ferries, metro system and trams across the river and so you can avoid taxis.
When, the best travel company organizing the best Turkey tours is selected, you can get the best trip to remember for your lifetime.
Turkey is one of the wonderful tourist destinations and also; it is renowned as one of the most premiere tour destinations throughout the world. If you would like to have istanbul tours or turkey tours, then our travel turkey Group can provide ultimate packages at affordable prices. To get more, visit us online.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus