ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Tired Of Winter? Think Spring Break In Scottsdale
Total Articles: 6
This winter has really been quite a character-building wild one. Between the gripping cold of the Polar Vortex and the unceremonious snow-dump of Winter Storm Hercules, Maximus, Nika and others, it is no wonder over half of the country is has already been daydreaming about that revered and magical time of year, Spring Break.
With the top destinations reserved for theme parks, tropical islands, and national monuments, choose a family getaway that is outside the norm! Look at the Scottsdale / Phoenix area and an Arizona Vacation Rental property. You will be close to countless activities and attractions – while giving you the space and privacy to commune as a family.
The Phoenix / Scottsdale area offers a host of family friendly activities and attraction to fit any budget. Kids love visiting the animals at the Phoenix Zoo, and seeing the fish and marine life at SeaLife Arizona in Tucson, and Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium. For train & wild west lovers, the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park and Rawhide western town are not-to-miss things to do.
Plus with Arizona Vacation Rentals very reasonable rates, the cost of lodging will give you a bit extra in your pocket to spend so you can visit all places for everyone in the whole family.
The area boasts several waterparks and pools, for cooling down when the weather heats up. For a day trip, visit one of the area’s amusement parks, take a ride on the beautiful Verde Canyon Train, or, if you are feeling extra adventurous, white-water raft the Salt River!
For those looking to keep spending to a minimum, however, there are myriad appealing outdoor activities. Phoenix and the surrounding areas are known for their beautiful hiking trails – some with petroglyphs – and several are appropriate for children, too. Fishing the urban lakes can be a fun way to pass an afternoon. Explore some of the city’s playful, beautiful parks, or get contemplative at the Japanese Friendship Garden.
For those looking for a little more out of their vacation, Tucson is not far away. Tucson has a mixed cultural heritage and international population. This city has traditions that span centuries of habitation from prehistoric Indian cultures to recent immigrants from all over the world. Tucson has become a destination for travelers from around the world.
While visiting the Tucson mountains, vacation rental guests will also have a wide variety of attractions to see such as the Sonoran Desert Museum, Old Tucson Studios, Wildlife Museum, Gates Pass, and the Saguaro National Park West.
For the ultimate low-key family day, stay in and enjoy the luxury and comfort of your Arizona Vacation Rental home-away-from-home. With amenities including swimming pool, barbecue, billiards table and putting greens, our rentals are perfect for taking a day off, to relax as a family.
Article Source: Arizona Vacation Rentals
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson