ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Learn The Process Of Getting A Passport For A Child
Total Articles: 7959
If you have plans of bringing your child to a country that you plan to visit, you need to fix the child’s documents so the process of getting the passport and the visa will be easier and faster as well. Visa and passport processing is required to be able to make it harder for a parent to kidnap his/her own child. This is also being done to control child trafficking. Due to new documents needed, there are stricter processes that must be followed when getting a passport for a child. It is advisable to start by applying early on, this is to make sure that all the needed documents will be submitted and the passports for children will be available just in time for the travel date.
The submission procedure
Principally, you need to comprehend that the child needs to apply personally; there is an appearance of the child with the guardian or both parents. Showing up during the application process is not required, however new applicants for new passports for children is not appropriate for youngsters, while those who are aged 16 and below with expired passports should apply for a renewal passport by filling out the form and then submitting it individually at the center assigned.
When you submit this form to the assigned center, you should make sure that the agent has signed on the form. This is a requirement for the application of the passport. The unsigned form should be submitted to an agent at the passport accepting booth or state department. Those who are below 16 years of age should have a parental consent and there should be an ID as well. Fast passport is not impossible to get if your documents are complete.
Applying a minor is not hard to do however there should be a proof of citizenship that must be presented and there should be an evidence of your relationship with the child. You must be the guardian or you must be one of the parents. There should also be a copy of the birth certificate of the child. This will serve as the main evidence that the child is not being kidnapped.
Evidence of Relationship
An evidence of relationship with the child should be submitted as well. You must have the birth certificate of the child that states the name of both parents or if the child is adopted, there should be an adoption decree with the name of both parents. If there are more complicated reasons behind the family and your relationship with the child and there is a need to let the child travel, a proof of guardianship can also be submitted for the issuance of fast passport.
There are lots of things that must be presented when applying for a passport, but there is an online site that can be of help to you if you need a passport for your child.
Passports for Children are not hard to get and you can also get fast passport - www.24hourpassportandvisas.com if you have all the documents that you must submit.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson