ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
New Upcoming Bajaj Bikes Bang Influx In India 2014
Total Articles: 18
Bajaj has been feeling the hotness of expanded rivalry in the Indian market. It lost the second spot, regarding deals, to Honda in the last budgetary year. Honda has been extremely forceful, starting the Dream Neo a month ago and redesigning its bikes with new fuel sparing motor tech. Bajaj on the hand has been peaceful quiet in the wake of starting the Pulsar 200ns in June a year ago. It likewise doesn't have bike offerings in its portfolio which eventually defines the unique ambiance of power grills at par.
No compelling reason to fuss however Bajaj fans, recently, the company MD have publically made proclamation about the company’s perspective for the future that Bajaj will soon launch six new bikes by March 2014.
There will be two new Pulsar models launched, unified with a greater motor than the 200 NS and the other which will open beneath it. We realize that the bigger Pulsar will be a 375 cc two wheeler, and taking a gander at the spy shots it looks just as it will be prepared for a launch soon. The other, more diminutive cycle will swap the present era of 150cc and 180cc Pulsars. Need one of the launches to happen around the happy season in September.
It appears that Bajaj recently has six Discover variants prepared for launch, to connect the crevice it cleared out to the 100cc-150cc fragment. Despite the fact that not each of the six of them might be started before 2014, business sector response and interest will choose which models will see the day of light. Whatever may be the situation, it is affirmed that there will be no less than four Discover variants in the business sector by then. Anticipating the cycles? We absolutely are!
Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS
Super Sports, 199.5 cc
Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS is essentially completely faired rendition of the Pulsar 200 NS which is as of now offering in great numbers. Bajaj will position the Pulsar 200 SS as a games two wheeler. Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS will be controlled by a 200cc, 4-stroke, and fluid cooled, SOHC, fuel-infused motor mated with a six-pace gearbox. The motor of Pulsar 200 SS is relied upon to produce greatest force of 23.52ps at 9500rpm and most extreme torque of 18.3nm at 8000rpm.
Expected Launch Date: 5th March 2014
Expected Price: Rs 1.00 L - Rs 1.20 L
Bajaj is once more prepared to prevail over the 100cc suburbanite fragment with its Sonic. With all the style and fabulousness they want to straightforwardly battle the Honda Twister. With the processing prepared Sonic, giving twister some major snags which will be more enthralling by all means.
Expected Launch Date: 30th April 2015
Expected Price: Rs 40,000 - Rs 42,000
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel