ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
New Upcoming Bajaj Bikes Bang Influx In India 2014
Total Articles: 18
Bajaj has been feeling the hotness of expanded rivalry in the Indian market. It lost the second spot, regarding deals, to Honda in the last budgetary year. Honda has been extremely forceful, starting the Dream Neo a month ago and redesigning its bikes with new fuel sparing motor tech. Bajaj on the hand has been peaceful quiet in the wake of starting the Pulsar 200ns in June a year ago. It likewise doesn't have bike offerings in its portfolio which eventually defines the unique ambiance of power grills at par.
No compelling reason to fuss however Bajaj fans, recently, the company MD have publically made proclamation about the company’s perspective for the future that Bajaj will soon launch six new bikes by March 2014.
There will be two new Pulsar models launched, unified with a greater motor than the 200 NS and the other which will open beneath it. We realize that the bigger Pulsar will be a 375 cc two wheeler, and taking a gander at the spy shots it looks just as it will be prepared for a launch soon. The other, more diminutive cycle will swap the present era of 150cc and 180cc Pulsars. Need one of the launches to happen around the happy season in September.
It appears that Bajaj recently has six Discover variants prepared for launch, to connect the crevice it cleared out to the 100cc-150cc fragment. Despite the fact that not each of the six of them might be started before 2014, business sector response and interest will choose which models will see the day of light. Whatever may be the situation, it is affirmed that there will be no less than four Discover variants in the business sector by then. Anticipating the cycles? We absolutely are!
Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS
Super Sports, 199.5 cc
Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS is essentially completely faired rendition of the Pulsar 200 NS which is as of now offering in great numbers. Bajaj will position the Pulsar 200 SS as a games two wheeler. Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS will be controlled by a 200cc, 4-stroke, and fluid cooled, SOHC, fuel-infused motor mated with a six-pace gearbox. The motor of Pulsar 200 SS is relied upon to produce greatest force of 23.52ps at 9500rpm and most extreme torque of 18.3nm at 8000rpm.
Expected Launch Date: 5th March 2014
Expected Price: Rs 1.00 L - Rs 1.20 L
Bajaj is once more prepared to prevail over the 100cc suburbanite fragment with its Sonic. With all the style and fabulousness they want to straightforwardly battle the Honda Twister. With the processing prepared Sonic, giving twister some major snags which will be more enthralling by all means.
Expected Launch Date: 30th April 2015
Expected Price: Rs 40,000 - Rs 42,000
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point